Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

He cuddles her pensively, a disaster waiting to happen? Perhaps, but it would be a magnificently intriguing disaster he thinks.  "Your skin is quite soft."

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

OrchidofDarkness

Smiles slowly running her hand over his smooth skin. "Oh this could turn out to be so much fun indeed." she thought to herself for a moment.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Daelen

Takes her by the hand and cuddles her into my lap
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Anesa

Gives the Vamp a squeezy hug and a soft, warm nuzzle against his neck!

Veluux

Pulls Camile over to his side.  "You need to stand up, between that hat and you on all fours, it makes me want to hop on your back and yell 'Yeehaw!'"

OrchidofDarkness

Quote from: Daelen on March 23, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
Takes her by the hand and cuddles her into my lap

-Is pulled away from the warrior and placed into the lap of the vampire hugs tightly-

Anesa

Quote from: Veluux on March 23, 2012, 03:56:05 PM
Pulls Camile over to his side.  "You need to stand up, between that hat and you on all fours, it makes me want to hop on your back and yell 'Yeehaw!'"

Lmbo!  You don't get out on the farm much, do you?

Quote from: OrchidofDarkness on March 23, 2012, 03:57:05 PM
-Is pulled away from the warrior and placed into the lap of the vampire hugs tightly-

Gives the Orchid a cuddly hug (even though she's across the room in the Vamp's lap getting all snuggled up good and proper!)  ;)

OrchidofDarkness

Gives the Orchid a cuddly hug (even though she's across the room in the Vamp's lap getting all snuggled up good and proper!)  ;)
[/quote]

(Run across the room and tackles camille into a tight hug hands her over to the warrior and runs back and sits on the vampires lap again)

Veluux

Carries Camille over to Orchid and sits down beside him, cuddling the two exciting ladies laying across their laps.

Anesa

*Grins and "tweaks" Veluux's nipple*  Aww...so you DO like me? 

Veluux

Sheepishly admits the truth,  "I have a thing for outdoorsie southern gals." Puts her hat onto his head.  "Im a good rider. Horseback... among other things..."

WildCat

I bury my head in your chest, my lips brushing against your skin. *huggle!*
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Veluux

Watches her thick red curls bounce lightly as her lips caress his bare chest.  "Your hair is intoxicating..."  said as he wraps his arms around her and rests his cheek on her soft crimson tangle of locks.

WildCat

I giggle as I brush my hair tickling against your nose. My teeth graze your neck as I hold you tightly, cuddling, presing close.

Daelen

Comes up behind her, pulling her into his arms to cuddle her against his broad chest.

WildCat

I sit on your lap, snuggling happily into your embrace.

Daelen

Snuggle you close, stroking my fingers through that red hair

WildCat

I purr, wiggling and nuzzling against you.

Mordred

Deciding to forego any worry of messing up this luscious girl's flawless skin, I wrap arms around to pull her in for a greedy cuddle, soaking in every delicious bit of warmth from her gorgeous form.. "Sorry gorgeous.. seems I have smeared a bit of blue on you."
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Setting down a can of paint thinner....to clean up later with....and hopes up on his lap, and wiggles close, wrapping arms around his waist, thinking a little blue paint is not a such a bad price to pay.

freakforlife

*Wraps his arms around her waist and rests his head against her shoulder.*  O:)

Breathless Intent

Snuggles up on the other side of the kissing lady, adding her own smooch to his already numerous kissy marks!

Mordred

Swaps bodies with Freak.. pounces on Breathless and the puckering beauty.. kinda digging these new threads.
*See Pillory*

Veluux

I scoot up close to Mordred, peering down at his hands. Then pause for a few seconds. Yeah, I might as well. Then I grab Mordred's wrist to smear smear blue pain on my face and chest like William Wallace and his kindred from Braveheart. "Sorry... I couldn't resist."

OrchidofDarkness

-watches the large blue paint mess of cuddling people moves over to her teddy bear and cuddles with it-