Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

*Find a ton of mistletoe and puts it everywhere* Okay then. Mistletoe it is. *Grins*

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on December 06, 2012, 10:14:34 AM
*Find a ton of mistletoe and puts it everywhere* Okay then. Mistletoe it is. *Grins*

yea OK, that will probably do it....Rolin I'm losing it she's so pretty. One kiss wouldn't hurt right?

Deamonbane

No Geek... Don't give in like Fal did... distract them, if you can...*kisses Rogue*

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Ritsu

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

luna146

Rogue

*starts molesting him, thoroughly trying to distract him* Why hello there Bane. *winks at Geek over his shoulder*

Ritsu

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Ritsu

Tharic

Quote from: Proud Geek on December 06, 2012, 10:15:46 AM
yea OK, that will probably do it....Rolin I'm losing it she's so pretty. One kiss wouldn't hurt right?

Focus Geek.. If you think it's hard cough now, wait until you .. uh.. never mind..

Rolin walks up to Rogue under the mistletoe, wrapping his hands around her face and kissing her softly on the lips.

Deamonbane

*Is not distracted, and yet attempts to distract Rogue* Hullo... how have you been?*Turns to Rolin* There are other girls to distract... although I could use some help with this one...

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on December 06, 2012, 10:19:18 AM

*starts molesting him, thoroughly trying to distract him* Why hello there Bane. *winks at Geek over his shoulder*

*smiles at Rogue then grabs Ritsu and dipping her under the mistletoe kissing her* Distracted yet?

Ritsu

Rogue

Quote from: Rolin on December 06, 2012, 10:21:40 AM
Focus Geek.. If you think it's hard cough now, wait until you .. uh.. never mind..

Rolin walks up to Rogue under the mistletoe, wrapping his hands around her face and kissing her softly on the lips.

*giggles* One at a time... *continues molesting Bane.* And you sir will not distract me.

Ritsu

Rogue

Ritsu