Fire Emblem: Three Houses/Hopes ideas!

Started by GanonDwarf, January 25, 2023, 07:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Heya, I love Fire Emblem:Three Houses, and as I play through Three Hopes it gave me some ideas for stories. I’m looking for people who can play female characters, but your RL identity doesn’t matter! My ons/offs are in my signature and I hope to hear from you! Also if you have any ideas for Fire Emblem: Three Houses/Hopes feel free to share!

Hapi Idea
My OC is attacked by a monster, but luckily Hapi is there to save him!  My OC being a noble soul, swears to repay the debt by serving her. Even if she doesn’t want him around! But little does he know, that Hapi accidently sighed and was the one that summoned the monster. So Hapi has to deal with a love  struck man that she can’t shake off. And the war.

Dorothea idea
My OC fell in love with music back when he first heard Dorothea sing at Mittelfrank Opera Company. He also fell in love with Dorothea as well. When the war started, he joined the Empire just to be around her. And asks Dorothea to teach him to sing. In hopes that he’d learn to sing as well as Dorothea, but also woo Dorothea.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!