boegiboe

pyjama bottoms... all day.

atouchofmayhem

black t-shirt and black shorts

WyldRanger

white t-shirt, blue gym shorts.

Sybl

WyldRanger

Black khaki slacks and a red short sleeve shirt.

Anyalyss

Short white skirt, loose top and matching cute little white socks.
O&O's    A&A's

Beguile's Mistress

Slate gray short-sleeved shirtwaist dress, beige stocking and black sling-back heels.

atouchofmayhem

black and white skirt, black top

Sybl

Blue flowered night shirt.

Blaed

Black shorts, white t, and one sock... I lost the other some how. I don't remember.

Beguile's Mistress

Black and white sundress with splashes of red, red belt and jacket and red sandals. :-)

WyldRanger

Sounds beautiful Beguile :)

OT: cut off faded blue denim shorts, a black Tiger's t-shirt and....wait for it....black socks!  :-)

Nico

black C&K boxers. Nothing else. It's so hawt here.

Bayushi

Quote from: Nicholas on August 18, 2011, 01:05:52 PMblack C&K boxers. Nothing else. It's so hawt here.
I'd be doing something similar right now, except I need to keep my bedroom door open for air flow (because it's so damn hot in my bedroom), and I have a lot of male roommates.

WyldRanger

Tan work shirt. Black jean shorts. Black worn tennis shoes. Work hat and a two week old beard :)

TaintedAndDelish

A tight, sexy green t-shirt

Lipsy

WhiteTigerForever

atm, my spaghetti strap black short nighty.. :D.. must get dressed!  XD
Not accepting new roles but Photoshop riches await you instead.

HansTrilby

Mustard Yellow thin jumper underneath a simple but classic black waistcoat. Slate Grey jeans being accessorized with a, studded pure white belt. Semi-lacy black leather boots and Dogtooth Trilby to finish.

Red Lipstick.
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

DarkAngel0712

Still in my Pokemon PJs. Hehe. *shifty eyes*

Belle33

The softest sleep shorts ever and an equally soft pale pink cami. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

DeadCell

Jeans, t-shirt with peter griffin on it. :D

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Beguile's Mistress

I wore a yellow sundress to church this morning because it's overcast and gloomy and now I'm wearing just a robe so I can relax a bit.  Later I'll be changing into navy slacks and flats and a white camp shirt to do my volunteer stint at the seniors' residence.

Have a happy Sunday everyone. :-)

Beguile's Mistress

Chilly today ~ khaki shirtwaist dress with black buttons and belt, beige stockings and black sling-back heels.

Sybl

Pink sleeveless shirt, bermuda shorts and bare foot.