Puppet D

-sighs and purrs, licking my lips-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras

*opens handcuffs with skeleton key and snuggles puppet, tail still caressing around*

Spell

*Takes the in amidst all the cuddling and all*
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Dramen

*Holds up hand to high five Spell for taking the Win*
*fakes high five and snatches win instead*

Mistress Maro

-runs up to Dramen and takes the Win smiling then runs off.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Dramen

*curses himself for being weak with the win when Maro smiled - runs after Maro and the win*

Mistress Maro

-puts in the Win in her mouth and runs on all fours with her tail swaying.- Mew! Heh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*runs after Maro* Hellos win! and Maro.

Mistress Maro

-Jumps up a tree and sits on a branch.- Maro's up high! Mew.

Chris Rock

Dramen

*Enjoyed watching Maro run away with the win - Runs up to the tree and jumps for Maro and win. *misses* Sits on ground with arms folded... pouting and waiting for win to come down.*

Mistress Maro

She looked down at Dramen still holding to the Win.- You ok? Mew.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*climbs tree and sits beside Maro, flicking his tail* Hmm it's quite high up here...

Dramen

*sits cursing his inability to climb trees*

Mistress Maro

-looks over at Leo and smiles.- Mew. It is high high!!

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Want a rope? *looks down*

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dramen

*looks up..* a rope would be great... thanks...

*thinking about how great it'll be to get the win*

Mistress Maro

-puts the Win in her mouth again and jumps up to a higher branch.- Mew... -stares at Dramen.-

Chris Rock

Dramen

*stares up at Maro and win - grabs rope and lassos it around higher branch. Pulls himself up to Maro's branch*

Mistress Maro

-Jumps to another branch and walks out to the end.-

Chris Rock

Spell

*Cuddles the adorable neko and gently takes the win whilst patting her*
^_^
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Dramen

Watches Maro on the end of the even higher branch and knows he can't follow. Looks down and wonders how he'll get down now.

Chevalier des Poissons

-Chops the tree where Maro is in a way that the tree will fall on her and flatten her when she hits the ground-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Dramen

*falls with tree to the ground... rushes to save Maro from being flattened.*

Zelric Miras

*jumps and gets Mro and Dramen out of the way, pushes tree so it falls on Shambler*
My win