closed

Started by Chiarra, April 18, 2014, 09:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Okay, so I am going through school right now and don't have a lot of time for huge posts, so I am going to be very specific about the kind of post length I want.

When nothing's going on or our characters are talking, just a couple lines but still no one liners.  Otherwise I want two or three paragraphs at the most, more is welcome, but please don't post that much too often.  I get bogged down when I have to post long replies for rps and I really don't need that when I'm already writing papers for psychology.

So, if we can keep medium sized posts then that would be great, after all it's quality over quantity right ^_^.

That said, I will go over a few more rules:

I am not a grammar and spelling nazi, but please make it readable and absolutely no chat speak.  Even in OOC.  I will be even more lenient if English is not your first language, but please let me know this ahead of time so I don't drop it because of it.

The rp does have to be in 3rd person, sorry but I don't like 1st person.

and that's pretty much it on the rules.  I am looking for something Cinderella based, preferably medieval, but if we can discuss something to make it interesting enough I will do something more modern.  Bonus points if you've ever watched the movie Ever After and we can do something based on it.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List