The boredom of Karada Tamashï (Ichikuji High) [Academy][Always Recruiting]

Started by Lynnette, April 01, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Welcome to Ichikuji High

About the School

Ichikuji High School's construction was completed just finalized before the start of the current academic year (early April). It is considered one of the most well-built and modern schools in the region. It is a technological highpoint, with modern classrooms, layouts that allow student circulation, ease of access and good social and recreational areas as well as well-equipped computer-rooms and offices, and it is overall considered one of the prime designs in its field.

What few know however, is that the school has been built on top of an old Shinto shrine. The shrine was little frequented and was in the name of an obscure and little-respected god. On the death of the last active priest in the 1920s the buildings were cleared to make room for an industrial complex. This served as an industry during World War II. Following the war the factory was badly bomb-damaged and the site was cleared. Eventually the land was bought by the Japanese government to build a new school.

The construction workers who had built the new school claimed that they felt an unaccountable slight unease working on the location. None could specify what it was they were feeling, or why, and as they weren’t able to prove what it actually was, but merely mentioned a sense of unease, these rumours were quickly shrugged aside as nothing important.

Now however, it is a beautiful spring, unseasonably warm and the new academic year has just started. Seeing that a lot of the other schools in the region were filled, students were invited to transfer over to the brand new school to fill the upper classes, while the first grade was filled with students from various middle schools in the province.

The first few weeks went by without anything unusual happening. Nobody experienced anything out-of-order, and overall everything was great. Eventually however, the spirits of the old shrine, seeing themselves tired of just waiting it out and no longer getting the recognition they were due became at first bored, then mischievous. They decided to play a game. They would pick a select few out of the large number of students and faculty, and they would swap around whose mind and personality was in whose body, moving the souls of the unlucky few over to different bodies. This is how the nightmare started for those who were involved.

How will this work?

Nothing will be known in advance about the swappings to begin with. The characters have yet to encounter with anything other-worldly, so they will have to rely on observations made as they suffer these new and shocking experiences. The swappings don’t seem to have any particular pattern, and both who is picked and who they are swapped with don’t stick to any form of schedule. The shortest swaps last roughly half an hour, while the longest last several hours.

As an extra notice, should you want to be excluded from a swap for something like a character-arc, then do give me a notice and I’ll make sure your character isn't picked for a swap. If you’re unwilling to transfer into the body of a character of opposite gender, then that too will be respected, but do notice that it doesn’t prevent the opposite gender from entering your character's body.

All personal knowledge (Aka. personality, academic knowledge, person-recognition etc.) remains with whoever is switched. This means that if my character moved over to another character’s body, (s)he would still keep the knowledge she has without gaining anything extra by switching.

Any person not involved with the swappings will be unable to process it completely. All unrelated parties are simply unable to understand it as an extra safety measure set by the spirits to ensure that their game isn’t ruined.

Rules

• All of E’s rules apply to this game.
  • Standard RP-rules. This means no god-moding (being the unbeatable perfectionist, controlling other people’s characters without permission, giving your character knowledge he/she shouldn’t have, etc.)
  • No hazardous comments in the OOC. Feel free to socialize, but don’t let it get sour. We don’t need any unnecessary drama. Either work it out by PM or preferably keep it to yourself.
  • I don’t think this is something that should have to be stated, but IC-activity does not reflect back to OOC. This means that even if one character endlessly shames another character, it doesn’t mean that it has anything to do with you as a player.
  • It is expected that all participants can post at least once per week. Of course, sometimes things happen that make you unable to post for a while, but in that case please tell us so we are not left hanging.
  • This last bit will be regarding so-called White-Knight activity. If you are unfamiliar with the term White-Knight, it is essentially when you immediately locate character-flaws and solve them within a few posts. Character-flaws are what define a character, so keep in mind that some might want to keep them for a bit longer. If it has been agreed by PM, then it’s fine, by all means, but don’t force-clear them just because “It’s the right thing to do.”
Application sheet

After I thought about this for a while I decided that both staff and students will be permitted as player characters. All participating characters must be involved in the mind-swapping. Due to the games' main focus being on student interactions a student character will get more opportunities for scenes than a teacher character. The setting is contemporary Japan, students are aged 16 to 18 (first, second and third years. Alternatively a year older should they have dumped a year), staff should be aged about 25+, senior teachers would be 30+, the principal would be in his or her 40s.

Please therefore use a reasonably modern, realistic image for your character – no weapons, cat ears, leather straps, dick-girls, very outrageous hair (Colors can be justified, hairstyles that are very unrealistic can't), etc. This is outwardly a normal school filled with normal students who have your average expectations, worries, hang-ups, hopes and fears. Thanks.

LBGT characters are welcome.

Characters will be Japanese for the most part. I may allow characters of other nationalities who are exchange students or the children of foreign parents based and working in Japan, but these will be few so please be prepared to change your character if I ask you to.

Each player will preferably have only one character initially. Once the game has become established and players are seen to be loyal and supportive to the game, I will then consider second characters. For players playing faculty, this rule will be a bit softer but will still stand.

I highly suggest looking over pre-existing sheets to make something of your own. It will be a lot more fun if every player did their own thing, seeing it would definitely create a lot more drama, comedy, and whatever else you might want to throw into the mix. Variety is key.

ALL PROFILES ARE TO BE SENT TO MYSELF (Reaperdouble0) by PM. When approved, you're free to post the sheet in the characters thread.

Example sheet (empty)

Name: (If Japanese please give family name first, then given name)
Nationality:

Physical Description: Anything your image doesn't display
Sexual Orientation:

Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: yes/no
Personality: Keep in mind that character flaws are what define a character, not their strengths. Nobody are perfect, so keep it in mind when building up the personality.

Background: Make sure to focus a lot on the present since it'll be important for whoever is switching bodies with you. If your character has a very bad living situation, it's important to put it down, just like with any other situation. Family situations, part-time work and so forth should also be put down here.

Ons: Please put down a few without just linking to O/Os
Offs: Please put down a few without just linking to O/Os
Ons/Offs thread: Not obligatory.

Code for sheet

[float=right][img height=250 padding=4]http://Image of character clearly showing their face. Please use artwork, not a photograph of a real person. Anime artwork is preferred but western or CGI art is okay too[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] (If Japanese please give family name first, then given name)
[b]Age:[/b] (16-18 for students, 25+ for staff)
[b]Nationality:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b] Anything your image doesn't display
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?:[/b] yes/no
[b]Personality:[/b] Keep in mind that character flaws are what define a character, not their strengths. Nobody are perfect, so keep it in mind when building up the personality.

[b]Background:[/b] Make sure to focus a lot on the present since it'll be important for whoever is switching bodies with you. If your character has a very bad living situation, it's important to put it down, just like with any other situation. Family situations, part-time work and so forth should also be put down here.

[b]Ons:[/b] Please put down a few without just linking to O/Os
[b]Offs:[/b] Please put down a few without just linking to O/Os
[b]Ons/Offs thread:[/b] Not obligatory.

Major thanks to Haibane who looked over and made some last-second fixes here and there <3
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina

Yugishogun, reporting for duty! I'll be sure to have my character finished and sent to you by tomorrow, Reaper. :)

Rel Mayer

You know I'm in! I'll start thinking up a character really quick, but do you mind if I play a history teacher? :)

Haibane

I have a CS under construction. Just in case anyone's interested I am using Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster Cinderalla Girls as a character image. I have a good idea of a personality that goes with that face already.

https://i.imgur.com/OwtM3e2.jpg

King Serperior

Okay, you have me highly interested, I'll admit that.  Body Swap/Gender Bender games have always intrigued me.  In fact, I already have a character concept in mind:

A guy who seems rather ordinary, but he has a secret - he likes wearing girl's underwear and is a closet crossdresser.  Of course, he would never do so in public as he doesn't have the nerve to do so and not even his closest friends know.  This would provide some interesting story when he eventually swaps bodies with someone.   >:)

That said, I am having trouble looking for a good character image.  One that's male, but is also somewhat feminine (not to the point of actually looking like a girl, but enough that if he were dressed up like one, he'd fit in the clothes fairly well).  If anyone has suggestions, I'd like to know.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Haibane

Pleased to help. The pic of him in the straw hat is to die for. Put a dress on him and he'd easily be a girl.

Lynnette

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 01, 2015, 09:03:01 PM
You know I'm in! I'll start thinking up a character really quick, but do you mind if I play a history teacher? :)

I don't mind at all, just keep in mind what has been already stated, that it may be harder to get involved as a teacher.

Quote from: Haibane on April 02, 2015, 08:29:44 AM
I have a CS under construction. Just in case anyone's interested I am using Shibuya Rin from Idolm@ster Cinderalla Girls as a character image. I have a good idea of a personality that goes with that face already.

https://i.imgur.com/OwtM3e2.jpg

Noted.

Quote from: King Serperior on April 02, 2015, 10:06:54 AM
Okay, you have me highly interested, I'll admit that.  Body Swap/Gender Bender games have always intrigued me.  In fact, I already have a character concept in mind:

A guy who seems rather ordinary, but he has a secret - he likes wearing girl's underwear and is a closet crossdresser.  Of course, he would never do so in public as he doesn't have the nerve to do so and not even his closest friends know.  This would provide some interesting story when he eventually swaps bodies with someone.   >:)

That said, I am having trouble looking for a good character image.  One that's male, but is also somewhat feminine (not to the point of actually looking like a girl, but enough that if he were dressed up like one, he'd fit in the clothes fairly well).  If anyone has suggestions, I'd like to know.   :-)

Well secrets are what is going to make this game fun. The body-swapping will make for a very unique angle of solving personal issues and the likes, so secrets/character flaws etc. are highly encouraged.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

Name: Kanbaru Tsukihi ('Tsuki' 'Tsuki-chan' or just 'Ki-chi' to her friends)
Nationality: Japanese
Physical Description: 5' 5" (165cm); 97 lbs (44kg); 32C-22-33 (80-56-81cm). No special birthmarks. Dark brown straight hair which has a lot of body and goes rather fluffy after it's been washed. She shaves herself smooth down below. Green eyes and a somewhat cold and distant look on her face. Her friends from middle school all agreed Ki was 'cool'.
Sexual Orientation: In the process of realising she is a lesbian. Hasn't kissed a girl yet though. Is nervous about all this but very curious. Has had a couple of boyfriends when she was in middle school and at her previous high school but couldn't understand what all her friends made a fuss about boys for - they left her unmoved. She is a virgin. Ki is also a masochist but doesn't really yet know this either. She'd perhaps like to be dominated and tied up, maybe spanked. She isn't really sure and these thoughts and fantasies scare her more than being gay.
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes
Personality: Ki is a rather cold person initially but can warm up to people who earn her trust. She can be a loyal and strong friend but the journey to that place may be bumpy. Due to her growing awareness of her sexuality she tends to avoid close friendships for now and at her previous school she had a few friends who thought she was 'cool' but many others thought her a cold fish, distant and hard to get to know. She is academically strong and studies hard. In recent months she has thrown herself into her studies more to avoid facing her other issues. Ki has a weakness for wanting to be helpful to others and she hates to see bullies or others failing in class. This is becoming a weakness because helping people out risks bringing her to other people's notice and for now she'd rather not be too visible. She wears a loose school sweater when it's not warm as this hides her figure. She doesn't welcome the stares or attentions of boys.
Background: Ki likes to swim and ride her bike for exercise. She also has a battered old Fender Strat guitar and a Yamaha amp that belonged to her uncle. He left it to her when he passed away two years ago. She is quietly and slowly trying to teach herself to play rock guitar but its a mixed blessing as doing so reminds her of Uncle Joshi who died after a long and agonising battle against pancreatic cancer. At weekends and some days after school she helps her parents run their sweetshop in the town. Her family has an apartment above the shop which is a 15 minute bike ride from her new school. She sees this too as a mixed blessing as the temptation to nibble on candy is high and Ki likes to try and keep slim and her skin blemish-free. She enjoys traditional Japanese food and avoids junk food like burgers and fries. Her family owns a Schnauzer terrier called Akagi and she takes him for walks some mornings before school or after, on warm evenings. She would like to learn the guitar well and travel, in respect to Uncle Joshi and her father who is not so well as he once was and always tells her stories of his travels in his business youth to Europe and America.
Akagi
Ons: Girls. Gentleness. Cuddling and kissing. Being tied up. Being spanked. Being given orders. Faithful people. Trusting people. The countryside. Fresh air. Train journeys.
Offs: Boys. Bullies. Gangs at school. Pervy male teachers. Putting on weight. Zits. Cities. Noise.
Ons/Offs thread: O/Os Please respect these as usual - the specific things Tsuki likes and dislikes are game and character oriented instead of player oriented, obviously.

More pictures: The Glare Chilling Uniform Nude - NSFW!

GiftsUngiven

Name: Matsumoto Tatsuya
Nationality: Japanese (from Hyogo, if it matters)
Physical Description:  Tall for a Japanese boy, he stands 5''10. Other notable features include a scar in his lower forearm, the result of being attacked by a dog (which consequently caused his entire phobia of dogs), and one  on his lower back, the result of being stabbed by his mother (see background) he's not especially athletic, although his part time job has helped him bulk up

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes. Preferred in fact

Personality: Any of Tatsuya's schoolmates would have no difficulty coming up with one word to sum him up, but that word would vary radically depending on who you asked. To lower classmen either "bully" or "cool" to those in his age group, more likely "taciturn" or possibly "mean". He maintains a small group of close friends, and doesn't behave badly enough to join that layer that's considered "delinquents", but he also isn't the top of his class. Tatsuya is simply a person who's accepted that his circumstances mean he'll be caring for his family forever, and that school is just taking time away from his ability to maintain his family. He wants to graduate and start working. However, he has a deep respect for his elders, and conversely expects the same respect from those under him. Not one to forget an honorific, or let someone who's forgotten his go unpunished. He takes kindness for weakness, and at times could be argued has a cruel streak, he could certainly have turned out a bully, or a star student, depending, if his sense of duty towards his family and their circumstances hadn't molded him as is. A complete virgin, he's resigned himself to never meeting a girl as long as his parents live.

Background: To call the Matsumoto household unstable is a little like saying the sun is hot, or the ocean is wet. Mrs. Matsumoto suffers from a stage two neurological disorder, called Neural Autophagic  Disorder reducing her brain functions to the equivalent of an 8 year old. Her long term memory does not exist, being unable to retain memories more than 24 hours old. She occasionally relapses into moments of lucidity, which make this all more painful, especially when during these moments she cannot recognize her own son. On one occasion this led to her thinking he was a robber and stabbing him. The treatments to alleviate this disorder are immunosuppressors, which are costly, and means she is often sick.

Mr. Matsumoto is a different issue entirely. In order to sustain his wife, and to avoid dealing with her as much as possible, he works 16 hour shifts. He's also well known to frequent women of the night, and as a result his family's reputation is slightly tainted. In the times he is home, it is clear he is troubled by his wife's condition, to the point where he pretends it doesn't exist. Financially the family is barely able to make ends meet with the help of Tatsuya's part time job

Tatsuya does the early morning deliveries for the local Nakahara bakery, this means he is up at 4 and helps unload several sacks of flour, on top of any additional preparation they need done that day. In the evenings he is employed by the same bakery to clean and close, with precious few hours to himself. He is currently looking for a job to fill the weekends, and has an interview scheduled with a freight moving company this weekend, although they don't often take part timers, he knows they currently need one or two.

Right now his grades are middling, and he has no plans for college. No club activities. Graduate and start working!

Ons: Dom situations, expressing anger, bullying, cruelty
Offs: Not much. Scat, Pee, vomit, very little else.
Ons/Offs thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70481
Apologies and Absences

On indefinite hiatus.

Lynnette

Congratulations to those who have been accepted and best of luck to those who are sending in in the near future :) Just so everyone knows, After approval, I've been telling people though PM that it's fine for them to post up their sheets here. I prefer getting in sheets by PM so that I don't end up unnecessarily biassed by crowds, it's usually easier to solve problems in a 1on1 situation.

My own sheet should be up tomorrow... Or something, I'll try to make the timing work out.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

King Serperior

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on April 02, 2015, 05:41:39 PM
Congratulations to those who have been accepted and best of luck to those who are sending in in the near future :) Just so everyone knows, After approval, I've been telling people though PM that it's fine for them to post up their sheets here. I prefer getting in sheets by PM so that I don't end up unnecessarily biassed by crowds, it's usually easier to solve problems in a 1on1 situation.

My own sheet should be up tomorrow... Or something, I'll try to make the timing work out.
I must have missed this then....unless I misread the PM OR I missed an issue that needs resolving for the CS?  If there are no issues, then I'll go ahead and post the CS and if there are, I'll be sure to resolve those issues.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

It looks like Tsuki and Tatsuya will be getting on just fine...  :'(

King Serperior

Name:  Takahashi Ren
Nationality:  Japanese
Physical Description: Ren is 5'1" (~61 inches; 154cm) tall and weighs 126 lbs (~57 kg).  He is a little pale and slender, almost girlish if one actually thought about it.  Ren has many feminine features which comes heavily from his mother's side.  It's not uncommon for him to accidentally be confused as a girl from a distance or from behind on occasions.  His ears are pierced and usually have a small, red gem (not real of course) in either one or the other.  When dressed as a girl, he usually wears some cute, butterfly earrings.  Ren also shaves, so he is bare from the neck down.
Sexual Orientation:  Straight (publicly);  Bi-curious (truth)
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes!
Personality:  For the most part, Ren's a very decent guy, if a bit on the quiet side from time to time.  He tends to make friends easily and seems to get along better with girls than guys.  He's somewhat self-conscious about his height.  Still, he's a good student who keeps a bright and warm outlook on life.  Ren enjoys reading and literature and even keeps a diary for all of his thoughts.  Sexually, he has a few secrets, the biggest of which is that he often wears girls' underwear.  It's because of this that he doesn't take part in sports and anything else where he may risk showing his secret side.  At home, he often crossdresses and even has a large box under his bed where he keeps all of his girl clothes (Ranging from underwear, stockings, skirts and tops;  He even has a full maid's outfit and a custom ordered girl's uniform for his school).  This likely stems from him growing up without a father figure and living with three older sisters, only one of which knows his secret and encourages him to do what he likes and has even invited him to join her on a 'girls' night out' a couple of times despite his nervous refusals.  It's because of reasons like this that he is rather inexperienced (still a virgin) and doesn't know what he likes.  Despite that, although he tells himself that he likes girls, there's a part of him that looks at guys and wonders what it would be like at their mercy, being treated like the girl he felt he could be...
Background: Soon after he was born, Ren's father left the family, so he has never known him.  His mother didn't even allow pictures of his father in the house, so he has no idea what he even looked like.  Ren is the youngest of four and the only boy.  Throughout his life, being the only boy in the house, he was constantly influenced by his sisters who treated him as 'one of the girls.'  It wasn't until he was 13 that he first started to try girl's underwear, stealing one or two pairs from his sisters when they were away.  Almost a year later, he was caught by the eldest sister when she walked in on him wearing her black, lacy panties.  Rather than yell and curse him like most sisters would do, she was actually kind and comforting as he opened the floodgates to try to explain.  From that point on, she helped him with his little fetish and come to understanding that he was normal.  When she became 18 a year after that, she moved out and had him join her since her new home was much closer to the school he went to at the time.  This allowed him to dress up around the house with little worry of being caught by someone who wouldn't understand.  Many times, his sister asked him to go out with her and her friends and dress how he liked to, but he always refused out of fear that he would meet someone he knew.  However, two years later and three days after his 17th birthday, he discovered that his sister had to move again and if he was going to stay with her, he'd have to transfer schools.  As sad as he was, he couldn't move back in with his mother and other sisters as he feared they wouldn't be so understanding, so he agreed.  So, they moved and he transferred over to a brand new school that was just recently built.  By this time, he was more comfortable with his fetish and was wearing girls' underwear more often than not, but he still didn't have the nerve to actually crossdress completely in public.  Still, the last few years of his sister's encouraging has slowly eroded that fear and he is now on the edge of doing exactly what she wanted.
Ons: Crossdressing (in private, but is close to doing so publicly);  As a virgin, he doesn't know what he likes, but it stands to reason that he would really like (in other words, please do!):  Anal (receiving; BIG on), being dominated (by males and/or females), exhibition/voyeurism, Sexual teasing and orgasm denial, lingerie, even sex with animals, some masochist acts, shower/pool sex, watersports, sexy cosplay and costumes, and so much more!  He's open to just about anything really!  Just ask!
Offs:  Snuff, Scat, Vore, bloodplay, and anything not allowed by E.
Ons/Offs thread: link

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Yukina

Name: Miyazaki Satomi
Physical Description: Has a pair of black-framed glasses, commonly wears vests and formal clothing when not at school 
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: No
Personality: Satomi Miyazaki is quite the shy girl, commonly found in the corner reading a book. What she lacks in social skills though she makes up in academic aptitude. Whenever speaking, normally she will always have a stutter and a very quiet tone.
Background: Satomi currently lives alone in a middle class apartment, as her parents work aboard and rarely are ever at their regular home. When not at school she tends to stay inside and browse the internet. She also is an anime and manga otaku, a hobby takes up most of her time when she is not studying. In order to limit having to go outside, she usually has her needs and wants delivered to her door. She seems to cast off her introvertive personality however when ever she goes to an anime convention. This mostly due to the fact she is cosplaying and being someone else is quite a confidence booster. Known in the cosplay scene as "Rika Matsumoto", she even maintains her own website with a nice hoard of fans.
Player Ons: Tranformations, f/f, expansion, groping, scissoring, licking, non-con, romance
Character Ons: Cosplay, Kindness, Reading, Anime, Manga, The internet, acts of kindness, kind people in general, affection
Player Offs: Gore, Mutilation, Anal, Snuff
Character Offs: Bullies. Pain, jerks, the dark, Player Offs

AidenWhite

Name: Sakurai Yuuji (櫻井 勇二) ("Yuu", "Yuu-kun")
Physical Description: Messy light-brown hair. He has grey eyes, and stands at 5'8"(1.7m), weighing 150 lbs(~70kg). He has a slim body not through exercise but rather from his high metabolism. 
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are you willing to swap minds with a character whose gender is opposite of your own?: yes

Personality: Yuuji is a serious person, focused on his studies and grades. However, not because he wants to, but because he was forced into this character trope due to his glasses and usually stern face. In reality, he wants to make jokes and laugh, but it'd go against the image that was already built for him. This irrational fear causes him to stick with this until the end of high school. Yuuji is intelligent, witty, and a critical thinker.

However, despite all of this, he is, secretly, one of the biggest perverts, if not the biggest pervert, in the school. He spends so much time looking at the female body that he can accurately pinpoint their three sizes with only a margin of error of 0.05. When pushed into a corner, he lies and uses tricks to get out of his sticky situation. If someone wanted to bribe Yuuji, they could do so with sweets since his love for sweets almost matches his love for the female body. Or someone could just give him a sexy girl's panties if his secret is known.

Yuuji enjoys reading in quiet places with fresh air and cool breezes although he isn't much of an outdoorsman since he enjoys the luxury of modern life too much.

Background: Yuuji was born in a middle-class household with loving and hardworking parents. Both of his parents work and their jobs keep them away from the house for long periods of times, anywhere from a day to months. He rarely gets to sit down and eat with them so he had to learn to be independent. Yuuji had to learn how to cook and clean for himself. To combat lonely nights alone at home, he picked up a part-time job at a ramen shop ran by an old couple who treat him like a grandson. He works at night and sometimes spends the nights at the shop that also has their home in the back.

His house is nothing out of the ordinary. It has two floors with his room on the top floor. His walls are lined with posters of his favorite models, some of them in erotic poses. His bedroom is similar to this. Hidden behind the fake wall of his wardrobe, Yuuji has a shrine dedicated to Eros, where he keeps girl's underwear and his porn stash. He has also started collecting figurines of his favorite heroines from anime he watches or manga he reads. Yuuji has a large collection of both manga and anime. Everything manga or anime related is put on a bookcase next to the door.

His favorite place to be at school is on the rooftop and outside of school at the riverbank. He does this not only because they are good places but because he thinks it's cool (from anime and manga obviously).

Ons: Cute girls. Erotic girls. Older women. Breasts of all sizes (although B and above are preferred). Socks that go above the knee or higher. Garter belts. Being in control. Doesn't mind being dominated.
Offs: Ignorance. Blatant stupidity. Bigotry. Mean people. Abusive people or situations. Boring people or situations.
Ons/Offs thread: In my signature.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

King Serperior

Interesting and fun characters so far!  Let's see, we have a girl who's a closet lesbian (Tsukihi), a hard-working guy with family problems (Tatsuya), a guy who lives with his sister and is a crossdresser in private (Ren), an extremely shy, inroverted lesbian (Satomi), and a heavy studier who is secretly just wants to have fun and is possibly the biggest pervert in the school (Yuuji). 

A very interesting cast of characters, if perhaps limited somewhat at the current stage.  Can't wait to see what other characters show up to balance things out as things may be slightly lopsided.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

la dame en noir

Cute concept, Reaper. I shall stick around to read and stalk lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lynnette

Okay, finally finalized my sheet. I'm giving something new a try, maybe it'll work out and maybe it won't, but only time can tell. I might wind up making a second character more fit for leading things on, but I've really been wanting to try out something like this for a while, so we'll see how it fares.

Name: Kawaguchi Akira
Nationality: Half American half Japanese

Physical Description: Akira stands roughly 5'7" in height and weights right about 103 pounds. Her body doesn't have all that much curve to it, with a modest B-cup bust and a relatively curveless waist, though there is a bit to be seen if she undress. Her rear is a better story though, having a nice and round shape. Her body in general is quite meager though. Not to the extent where one can see it right away, but if you know what you're looking for, it's not hard to see it either. It's not anything new that she has a bruise or two hidden under her clothes from a fight, but they are usually nothing too serious. As far as her private parts goes, she tends to trim her hairs into a neat strip rather than just doing a full shave. As far as her uniform goes, it's a modified long skirted uniform, after ripping up the sides of it when getting into a fight, she fixed on it so it would allow more movement while still remaining long for the most part.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes

Personality: Akira can be... Harsh. She has a hard time letting people get close to her and tends to easily push people away from herself. Like any moderately prideful person would, she's not very proud of her current situation and does what she can to hide it by pushing people away from herself, afraid that anyone would find out about it. After a good while at her old school without this tactic really working out too well since people just believed she was shy, she eventually turned to violence to push people away. It worked far better and people just graded her as some kind of delinquent/bully rather than shy, which in the end was what she followed up on.

Overall though, she did what she could to keep her grades up. Not because she had any grand plans for the future, but more so just to make up for the various fees that had to be paid. While not being a bad person at heart, she does whatever she can to push people aside. However, how easy it'll be to keep this up with the upcoming situation will be hard to tell.

Background: Akira comes from a lower-class household. In her younger years, her father, who had relatively recently moved to Japan from America, had married her mother and was currently working as a police officer while her mother remained a housewife. For then,they lived relatively decently, while not rich, they weren't poor by any chance either. Eventually though, when she was 10, he got shot and eventually passed away after a shootout under a robbery. At this point, since her mother hadn't been working for quite a while, it was hard to get a sustainable job with a fair income, so eventually they had to sell the house they had been living in and moved into a small apartment, having no other choice.

Eventually, her mother found herself a part-time job as a hostess at a local bar. It wasn't the most honorable of jobs, nor did it pay very well, but it was better than not having any income and living on money left behind by Akira's father. Due to some family quarrels when her mother had married her father, they didn't really have any relatives to turn to either, so in the end, things were going downhill. Eventually, her mother re-married with a man that up until their marriage had been a proper gentleman with a good income and a good personality as well, but shortly after their marriage his gambling addiction and drinking problems became more and more apparent, leaving their family in an even worse situation. They moved again to an even smaller apartment. It wasn't the best of neighborhoods or anything like, but it was at the very least cheap enough for them to be able to sustain themselves.

While still in her relationship with her stepfather, Akira's mother slowly fell into prostitution while her husband was working. Desperate situations demanded desperate solutions, and that was how it ended up. While Akira's mother kept on trying to keep them together, it became progressively harder. She slid further and further away from both her mother and her stepfather, spending a lot of time in a small garage she was spending her own savings on, hosting her father's old car. It became kind of her get-away, a way to stay away from both her stepfather and her mother when she was selling herself. Besides this, she picked up boxing, just to have something to spend her time doing and to have some means of pushing back when her stepfather ended up drinking a bit too much.
Ons: Anal, vaginal, oral, light biting, light bondage
Offs: Extreme pain, scat, vore, guru, overall things that are commonly disliked on E.
Ons/Offs thread: My roleplay preferences (most up-to-date O&O)

Album with extra pictures, may be NSFW
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 03, 2015, 11:52:16 AM
Cute concept, Reaper. I shall stick around to read and stalk lol

Aww, why not join in? *Offers Noir a hand*
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Yukina

Thesunmaid

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Thesunmaid

(will be referring to the character as He and Him in the background. This is a transgendered character. A Female to Male that presents and lives full time as Male.Is registered as male and only the headmaster/mistress and staff that needs to know about would be told at the beginning)
Name:Tamahome Ryo
Nationality:1/4 Irish and 3/4 Japanese
Physical Description: Is physically a female but looks to be male. This is a pre-op female to male transexual. About 5'10 and slender enough to be able to bind down the breasts easily. Walks with a very slight limp and has a scar on the right side of his neck near the back and is mostly covered by hair and shirt collar and if one were to see it a scar on his left breast.
Sexual Orientation: bisexual but more attracted to men (not that he has much experience..but is not a virgin)
Are you willing to swap minds with a character who’s gender is opposite of your own?: Yes please.
Personality: Tends to be quiet but hates seeing anyone being bullied. Good student and feels a bit awkward with large crowds, prefers to be in a smaller group of friends. Is nervous to get close to anyone for obvious reasons(explained in backround) but would like to make friends. He loves music and plays several instruments and can sing.

Background: Lives with his mother Ashling Tamahome, a fairly famous Soprano whom ends up travelling a lot. She is half Irish and half Japanese although looks far more Irish with her fair skin, green eyes, and red hair. Her "son" inherited this except his eyes do have a slight slant to them.

Ashling was a young woman who met and had an affair with a married Japanese business man when she was just starting to get famous. She gave birth to her daughter Ryo and the businessman left her as he was married did not want an illegitimate child. She raised her daughter who at the age of 14 finally admitted to her mother she was actually a he. Ashling was devastated but with counseling and doctors visits came around to the idea of having a son now. She loved her child and it had been just the two of them for most of their lives.

Eventually, Ryo turned towards living his entire school life as a boy. However, it didn't go all too well and eventually, there was a confrontation with a group of students who had attacked him and sent him to the hospital with a broken leg and collar bone and various knife slashes and bruises.(the attack happened a little less than a year ago so will be fully healed physically at this point) The broken leg now resulted in a slight limp and a few scars that have faded but not completely on his neck and chest. Ryo used to have long hair but the students in the attack cut chunks of it off. Now growing out a bit but decided to keep it shorter to better fit in as a boy. Ashling heard the opening of Ichikuji High made a very generous donation securing her son as a student.

Ryo was now free to try and live as a the gender he felt he rightly was, although he was nervous, he did have the added bonus of no one knowing him either. The head master/mistress would be aware but had agreed to allow their generous patron's "son" to register and attend as a male. His mother travelled a lot because of her career and her operatic company touring. Ryo once he hit 16 was allowed to stay by himself with frequent phone calls and skyping with his mother. Currently living in a large 5 bedroom house with a 3 car garage about a 20 minute drive from school.

Ons: Anal and oral sex,toys,and dirty talk
Offs:pain and choking as well as knife play are very big offs.
Ons/Offs thread:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=49329.msg2314444#msg2314444 (the character's offs are almost the same as the players with exceptions for the background.)
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few