Harry Potter Ideas (FxF, FxM)

Started by swiggy3000, April 04, 2016, 10:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

I've been in a real Harry Potter mood lately, I'm fairly open to Era and characters. My only hard No's are anything with Snape or Malfoy. I'd prefer to do something after the War and put everything back together again or we can change history in some way. I have a few vague ideas which I'll list below but really I'm just open to having a good time and a lot of it will depend on what my partner is looking for. I should also note that I can do either Boy-Who-Lived or Girl-Who-Lived stories so if anyone ever wanted to play out Harry as a female, I'm fine with that.

HarryxGinny

Not a lot to say about this one, not one I'd normally do but I do think something where Harry and Ginny both discover each others childhoods while dating could be interesting. After all Ginny grew up not well off, while not horrible it does have it's own implications that could be interesting to explore.

HarryxHermione

This can go so many ways. They get together after they realize that Ron and Ginny are the wrong person for them. Maybe Ron has been drugging Hermione to get her to love him and Harry finds out. Maybe Harry and Hermione reconnect after years apart or maybe they realize they want to try a relationship earlier in the story. Once again so many ways to go with this one.

HarryxFleur

A bit of a harder one and hoops would involve a few hoop jumps but what if Fleur and Harry had a stronger connection then in the books. After all they were both Tri-Wizard Champions so to speak and she'd have plenty of chances to get to know him.

HarryxLuna

Another one that's a little out there but I could see it. Luna is a bit of an oddball but she'd feel an odd connection to Harry, probably one of the first people who showed her a bit of common decency. I could see something developing between these two characters in later years as Harry finds himself drawn to the strange blonde.

As for other pairings I'm fairly open. I can do just about any combo other then something with Draco or Snape as I said before. So if you want to talk about something PM me please.