Endless Ideas (M for f)

Started by jacobjon, January 12, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacobjon

Hello! Thanks for checking out my idea page. I have quite a few ideas brewing, so to make this easy, I've arranged them by category. Most of them involve dominance and submission in some form or another, but many of them are also meant to involve romance between the characters.

Superhero

Distress Prone

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This would be set in an original superhero world, one without powers.

She fights crime legally by day, either as a police officer or a lawyer, and by night she puts on a mask and sends a message to those the system can't touch. She was the city's first super hero, and at first nobody in the underworld took her seriously. But now that she has taken out several important lieutenants, people are starting to pay attention. As people start to question the power the big families have left, they call in a team of professionals to deal with the hero. She was quite good at beating up thugs, even groups of them, but now she is facing people who have been practicing the art of battle for decades. They have tricks she hasn't seen.

One of the new hitmen overpowers her, but they have strict orders not to kill her. The big families want the city to see how insignificant she was, and that means capturing her. But before they can do much of anything, she's saved by the city's second hero, the Ghost. The Ghost was the son of one of these new hitmen, but your character inspired him to take the fight to them. They might flirt for a bit and long to see what the other one looks like without the costume, but neither of them can let their guard down just yet. So they both disappear into the night.

Effectively, I want this to become a pattern. Some nights she goes out and busts heads, but other nights she runs into one of the professionals. She might come to find the sensation of being helpless, then being rescued by her mysterious guardian, thrilling. There are a lot of variations with it we could try. Maybe one of the professionals figures out that she has a connection in law enforcement, and kidnaps her civilian identity to lure out her hero persona (not realizing they are the same person)

Obviously this would have a lot of bondage and distress in it, but I would also like to build up a slow romance between the two heroes, gathering to the moment where they can finally unmask to one another (and proceed to take off the rest of their clothing)

The Bigger They Are

I'd love to do a story where my partner is a particularly powerful heroine, someone completely unaccustomed to failing. She might have completely driven organized crime out of the city, as they are unable to hurt her, but she finds herself truly challenged for the first time when my character sets his sight on her. He would have the same high power level as her, but would be utterly relentless.

I'd love to do an elaborate struggle between the two, where your character is physically challenged for the first time ever. In the end, she falls, but at that point, my character has decided he needs to keep her. Her captivity will serve as a warning to anyone else who thinks about challenging his reign, and over time, he hopes to be able to train her to serve him.

This could go a lot of ways. Maybe she remains an unwilling captive, and perhaps even breaks free in order to be taken down again. Or maybe she finds herself losing herself, eventually coming to serve her captor as a personal enforcer or slave.

Modern

Hacking the Wrong Computer

Gregory Steel is set to be the next President of the United States. The election is still a few months away, but unless something changes, it is difficult to imagine him losing. Your character is an exceptionally skilled young hacker, though perhaps someone who simply does it for fun. Her skills attract the attention of an organization that offers her a huge payout if she can hack into Steel's personal files and uncover dirt on him. The money is too good to refuse.

With a lot of effort, she breaks into Steel's servers. She expects to find an illegitimate son or some common politician problem, but what she finds is much darker. Steel is as corrupt as they come. He has powerful connections to organized crime and has contracted assassins on multiple occasions.

When she tries to turn all this over to her employer, the people who hired her attack her. She is bound, gagged, and taken to an empty little spot in the woods, where Gregory Steel and his stepson Nathan are waiting. As it turns out, she was hired for two purposes. The first was to test Steel's digital security and identify weaknesses. The second was to test Nathan. Nathan has been in the family since he was 16, but now he is 23 and Steel still doesn't trust him. The young man's hands are clean, and there is nothing stopping him from reporting what he knows. The hacker is his test. Either he kills her, or Steel's people will kill them both.

Nathan is desperate to find a way out of this mess. He isn't a killer, and has no desire to become one. When he looks into the hacker's eyes, he feels a connection to her that he can't explain. He pleads with Gregory to spare her, insisting that the better test would be to keep her in the compound as Nathan's slave. Being part of the kidnapping and enslavement would still get Nathan's hands dirty, and it would give him a chance to prove day after day that he is strong enough to bear the family name. Gregory reluctantly agrees, but he makes it clear that she cannot leave the compound, and that his people will be watching. If things don't look right, both parties will be in trouble.

As soon as they are alone, Nathan explains to the hacker that he's on her side. They are both prisoners here in a way, but the only way for her to survive now is to put on a submissive show for the others.

I would like to see this develop into a romantic dom/sub situation. Over time, they might develop genuine feelings for one another, and she might come to enjoy submitting to Nathan. As the election gets closer, they might start to consider ways for the two of them to escape the compound and run away together.

Creature of Desire

She has been working at a developing firm for several years, and was perfectly lined up to be the regional manager retired. When the day of the retirement came, she was shocked to find that her superiors had named an outsider to the position, a man named Richard Nolan. Richard has no obvious experience in the field, and as far as she can tell, doesn't have any work history at all, so the idea that she was passed up for this man is infuriating. She goes to his office to demand an explanation, but her fury is forgotten as soon as she looks into his eyesThe moment he looks at her, she feels a remarkably powerful urge to do as he asks. The idea of displeasing him is almost unthinkable.

Mr. Nolan, it turns out, is not human. While he looks like a young man, he is a creature of desire, capable of pushing overwhelming feelings of desire and submission onto a target. It doesn't take long before the body learns to crave these feelings, longing to see him again after he is gone. Mr. Nolan is taken with the young executive, and while he might normally pull away from someone before their addiction grows too strong, he finds himself unable to do so with her. Rather than try, he embraces the connection, asking her to submit more to his whims with each passing day.

This would be the start of a dominant and submissive relationship between them. Richard might make her his new assistant at work, control her wardrobe,
and ask her to submit when they are on the clock. I think elements of risk in terms of discovery could be a lot of fun with this one. Other employees would have no idea what was happening, and if they learned the truth, she could be cut off from the thing she is so very addicted to.

Fantasy

Unspoken

The death of her parents left her the queen of a small kingdom at a fairly young age. Despite her youth, she ruled fairly and wisely, but because of her lack of family, her advisers were always trying to marry her off. They brought in suitors from all over the world, but the queen rejected all of them. What her advisers couldn't know was that someone already had her heart. She had fallen in love with one of the knights who guarded her.

As the relationship developed,  the knight had shared a deadly secret with her. He had been born with the ability to touch magic, something forbidden by ancient law in the kingdom. He was untrained, but could sometimes just make things happen. The queen kept his secret, even though discovery could have meant death for both of them.

Her peaceful rule was shattered when invaders came from across the sea. The invaders shattered their defenses, and before anyone really had time to react, the kingdom was taken. When they came for the queen, the knight realized he couldn't hold back. He unleashed a fury of magic upon them, but untrained as he was, he was taken as well.

The queen was locked in a dungeon for three months. When one of the conquerors finally came to see her, she was informed that she was being made the property of the new regent. Seeing their queen submit to the new rulers would take some of the fight out of them, and drive others to recklessness. As part of this process, the queen was forced to agree to a spell. She would willingly give up her ability to form words and even write, though she could still make sounds. If she didn't, her people would be executed one by one until she saw reason. With no options, she gave in, and with her voice gone, she was brought up to her new master.

She expects some faceless invader, but is shocked to find that the new regent is her knight. The man clearly has no memory of his past or who he was, and now has a red tint in his eyes, but it is him. The invaders had clearly seen his potential and tried to use magic to turn it to their cause. If she can reach her new master, perhaps she can remind him who he was and what they shared, but how to do that without the ability to communicate?

Fandom

Harley's New Obsession (DC)

Everyone knows about Harley's obsession with the Joker, but what if he hadn't been the one to forge that connection with her? I've been toying with the idea of an alternate world where she found herself connected to someone more heroic. Effectively, she would be a doctor at Arkham when there is a breakout. One of the prisoners takes her hostage and she thinks she is going to die when a hero comes to her aid. Not only does the hero stop the criminals and rescue her, but he takes a moment to make sure she is alright, perhaps even reassuring her, before he goes to handle the other inmates. To some,
it might not have seemed like anything special passed between them, but Harleen can sense that this man saw her, and didn't simply see through her as others do. From there, her obsession would grow.

I imagine the connection would ramp up over time. She might fake a dangerous situation sometime later in order to lure her hero back, or do something equally reckless. Eventually, she might decide that her hero needs her help, and that could be when she puts on a costume and becomes more like the comic character. As for who the hero is, I'm pretty flexible. I don't feel like Batman would work well, but there are plenty of other options.

My Captain (Star Wars, KOTOR Era)

She was the first officer on a sith cruiser, and everything went to hell. The captain was killed in a battle, and she managed to save the crew, but the ship was a total loss. For most, her efforts would have been seen as valiant, but in the sith empire, loss of a capital ship is an offense one doesn't survive.
When a sith apprentice who oversees the region (my character) arrives, everyone expects her to be put to the death. But she is surprised to find that my character has read through her file, studied her tactics, and finds her to be the sort of officer he wants captaining his command ship.Still, ignoring the loss of the previous ship, as well as passing over more experienced officers, creates problems for him.

The deal he ends up proposing is simple. She lives, is promoted, and accepts command of his personal vessel, but in return, she is his. He expects absolute loyalty from her, and isn't exactly clear on what that means. She would start to figure it out over time, however, as he would start instructing her to go to his quarters when she wasn't on duty, where her service would be more than simply professional.

Another World (DC)

Your character is a superhero (though a human love interest of Superman could work too), and is the only one present when General Zod attacks the fortress, seeking technology inside that would allow him to travel back in time and change the timeline as he pleases. Your character is unable to stop him,
but is in the event horizon of the time change, leaving her with her original memories and no idea how things have changed.

She suddenly finds herself in a very different present day, one where a handful of kryptonians, led by General Zod, have overthrown the human race. Your character is one of several humans up for auction, to be bid on by kryptonians or humans loyal to Zod. The bidding goes quite high, but in the end, she is purchased by a very different Kal-El than the one she knew. In his reality, Clark was raised by Zod, rather than the Kents. He seems unwaveringly loyal to the general, but your character can't help but feel that the original Superman is in there somewhere.

This is a short description of a fairly complex story, but hopefully you get the idea. The story would revolve around your character trying to win Clark over so the two of them can restore the timeline. The task would seem almost impossible, as this version of Clark has been raised from birth to think that the strong do as they please.

Prime Directive (Star Trek)

Our characters are both junior officers on a small science vessel. They take a shuttle to investigate an unusual planet, and along the way, they are pulled off course and crash. They find themselves on a planet that is at a late 20th century stage of development, but in this society, women are owned by their husbands. Women who are not married by the time they come of age are auctioned off as slaves. They are bound in public, forced to please their owner in any way, and taught strict obedience. With very limited supplies, and with weeks until the ship returns, our characters are forced to pretend to be members of this society. At first, it is just a ruse, but they quickly discover that they enjoy this sort of thing. Ideally, I'd like to see a very dominant and submissive relationship develop, one that continues even after they return to the ship and resume their normal duties.

Plotless Pairings

I don't have a plot in mind, but I'm really looking to write something opposite a Catwoman. I've been loving the current run on Batman, and really like the idea of a kind of cat and mouse game that occasionally turns into an alliance. I know Batman is the obvious pairing here, but ideally I'd be looking to pair her with someone more unconventional, though Batman is still on the table, if my partner really wants him.

I've also been craving something involving Spider-Man. Again, I don't have a plot in mind, but he could be paired with Black Cat, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy,
or just about anyone else.

Finally, there are a bunch of DC heroes I really enjoy. If you find yourself craving something with Superman, Green Arrow, Dr. Fate, Superboy (Conner Kent),
or Flash, the odds are good that I am interested.
"You fight for the wizard?" Black Adam

"I fight for those who can't fight for themselves." Superman