News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you doing right now, as well as surfing E?

Started by Miss Arha, February 02, 2010, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd07coke

Skiving off work....while trying to look busy...

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Kytn

Catching up on some work. Feels good to be back on track.  ;D
Updates coming soon!

lenka

having a beer and watching....american dad!-crap show!

Xandria

At work, finishing my month end, and waiting for my french onion soup to heat up. 
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Bubbles

Writing poems,listening to music on YouTube and eating an fruity yogurt at 4 AM..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Autumn52

I am getting ready to go to feed the ducks, yes it is still dark outside but it is lighted at the park
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sashira

Petting kitten whose fuzzy bed is conveniently next to my laptop. Drinking coffee. About to watch the second episode of "Walking Dead" and fold some laundry, followed by dance practice. Wondering what the hell kind of schedule I'm on to have woken up for the day at 1:30 a.m. Debating turning out a token response to my plots so my partners will know I'm still alive, will probably catch up to them tomorrow.

Am writing in sentences like telegrams: never a good sign.

Star Safyre

I'm waiting for my husband to finish making pancakes for breakfast.  Yay!  Pancakes!   XD
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Archior

Hunter

Reading a copy of Exalted 2nd edition core rules.

Saerrael

Pondering shading techniques and browsing yaoi... for references >.>

Aiden

Flower

Playing World of Warcraft while watching Bones. =)

Jeno Veritas

Supporting user and typing emails ... boring stuff.
[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saerrael

Writing. (Yes, really)
Though.. the Muse is still staring at me in a most annoyed manner, wagging his finger now and then when I reach for my drawing tablet.
He's giving me a hard time, what flows from my pen is.. hardly read-worthy, but at least I'm writing again.

Skye

Quote from: Saerra on November 19, 2010, 07:12:41 PM
Writing. (Yes, really)
Though.. the Muse is still staring at me in a most annoyed manner, wagging his finger now and then when I reach for my drawing tablet.
He's giving me a hard time, what flows from my pen is.. hardly read-worthy, but at least I'm writing again.

Kudos! At least your writing. I have Microsoft Word opened, with only half of a sentence formed. My muse is sitting on the couch, laughing at me. •scrunches her nose.•
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saerrael

Quote from: Reign on November 19, 2010, 07:20:33 PM
Kudos! At least your writing. I have Microsoft Word opened, with only half of a sentence formed. My muse is sitting on the couch, laughing at me. •scrunches her nose.•

<3

Oh, I hate it when a Muse does that... Laugh back at it! Raise you fist at it, shaking it in anger, and finish that sentence, no matter how badly it comes out, just to spite the Muse.

Skye

Quote from: Me&Word‘I wonder if hearts can explode from beating too hard?’ Fletcher thought to himself, as he ran.

Yeah! Suck it ... muse! <3
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Saerrael

We have a winner! \o/
*applauds her for defeating her Muse*

Skye

Thank you ... thank you. •bows and snickers•
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Endorphin

Doing some paperwork and filling out crappy forms.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]