The Emporium of Desires [M/M], looking for slave trader, police, etc.

Started by Sho, October 14, 2010, 09:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Every city has it's secrets; some are darker than others. In a large city, say, New York, there is a small shop. A tiny shop nestled deep in Chinatown, with an enigmatic young shopkeeper who just showed up one day, with no friends or family or connections to speak of. The shop sells antiques and tea and various herbal remedies for colds, but at night, it transforms. At night, the shop becomes much more than a simple antiques and herb shop.

Everything changes when dark falls; the shop seems to glow from the inside, light spilling out from under the lattice-work shutters. People hear strange noises; animals roaring and women and men sobbing and screaming, huge orchestras playing, all at about the level of noise of a television turned down very low. People don't know what's going on, but rumors start to circulate, and the few people in the know realize that Li, the shop owner, sells dreams.

He sells desires; whether that desire be a person or drugs or something that isn't supposed to be exist, Li can find it. He sells young men and women, as well, to the highest bidder. He finds the person young person to fulfill his clients desires, but he himself remains cool and withdrawn.

Li is lonely, though, running his shop. He wants someone who will see him for the potential he has to be a submissive lover; this could be a romantic roleplay or dark, veering into heavy bondage and non-con. I'd like someone to play a person who would come across Li in his daily activities; a cop, neighbor, fellow shopkeeper, another person who sells 'desires', a slave-trader, etc. Even a slave (though I'd be looking for them to dominate Li). If you're interested, please PM me, or drop me a message here. I'm more than willing to revise the plot to my partners desires; the plot can be highly realistic or veer into fantasy, with the desires including magical things.

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sho

Bentley

Sho