Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabjuth

You too Fal! May the q word be in abundance but not mentioned...

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

Be safe Fal!

You are all alone now Fab. evil laughter!
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

Fabjuth

Being alone with a bunch of beautiful ladies... This is supposed to be a problem for me?

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

Yay, I'm a beautiful lady.

--Dons plate mail--

Now Imp has to love me.

Cryptic

Beats Vill with a rubber chicken Leave Impy alone!
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

impishcharm

Grins smugly.

Fighting over lil' ol' me?  ;D

Fabjuth

I don't know... I'm not sure there are enough coconuts around to make sure everyone has a fine steed...

Vill

Quote from: Fabjuth on February 19, 2014, 05:01:05 PM
I don't know... I'm not sure there are enough coconuts around to make sure everyone has a fine steed...

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Cryptic

A/A's

Fabjuth

Vill

She's mad her rubber chicken is useless against my attempts at wooing Impy.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Fabjuth

Vill

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Fabjuth

Hey Chicagookie! Did you ever get your kilt back?

Cryptic

Nope, it's hanging on my wall like a trophy
A/A's

impishcharm

I wonder what he's wearing now.  :o

Vill

Fabjuth

Well it's only fair he's kilt less given how many women were topless earlier this thread...

impishcharm

Fortunately, I'm only distracted by boobs.

Cryptic

Lets Impy stare at her boobs, to keep her on track
A/A's