Seeking extreme, depraved, taboo themes - both sub and dom

Started by As Day Fades, November 23, 2010, 06:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As Day Fades

(Thank you for any interest you may have, those who have contacted me and those who have simply browsed, but at this time I am full up on writing partners.)

Welcome to my most recent request thread. Leave any shame or hesitations you may have at the door, and I promise we'll have a good time. ;) Or, at least, it'll be a hell of a ride.

Lately I've been in the mood to take on the dominating role again, and in no small manner. There will be a submissive request toward the end of this, but the majority of what I'm seeking right now has me in the authoritative, and abusive role. Some things I'll have ideas for, detailed below. Some I simply know that I have a fledgling curiosity in a certain taboo thing and would enjoy exploring that further with a like-minded player, with a lady also interested in exploring depravity not often spoken about, perhaps even in circles like this, where our creativity is encouraged to flow.

Racism  -  I think even the thought of this carries an exciting chill. Whether your character is Asian, a poster child Celtic ginger, or anything that isn't a typical 'white accent-less American'. I would like someone interested in playing a girl on the receiving end of this type of abuse. It can be verbal. It can be physical. It can be degrading, and really go over the line. Will she be getting picked on by some bully at school or work? Will she secretly love it, reminding her boyfriend once in awhile that she gets some sort of twisted enjoyment out of him humiliating her to tears? I think this one has limitless possibilities. I'd be curious to hear where you'd like to go with it.

Snuff  -  Violence, pure 'n simple. It wouldn't have to end in death, but I think that could be an exciting place to take things. Most people stop at kidnapping and rape. Why not take the abuse further? Branding. Asphyxiating. Any sort of damage that would be permanent upon the victim, as simple as a scar on the face or extreme as the loss of something irreplaceable. Or maybe something really out there like eyesocket fucking. ;) I love tender, sappy romance and all, but you can usually find ten plots like that at the drop of a hat.

Torture  -  This can go with the aforementioned, but it certainly doesn't have to. This is fun enough all on its own! A lovely thing getting tied and whipped, her holes violated, her body just thoroughly abused. I'd like to explore things like burning, wax play, beatings, bruising, broken bones, strangulation, humiliation and so on. Starvation and mindfucking could also be interesting. While I am open to sex being a part of whatever scenario we paint together with this kink, even going so far as half and half, I'm not looking for sex to dominate a roleplay originally thought to be based around this - specifically, if you're looking for a guy to just give you a flogging and then fuck you, that's not what I have in mind, toots. ;P

Weight Change  -  This is another one that can fit well with the aforementioned, with Torture, but could just as easily stand on its own. And I wouldn't go so far as to call it a 'kink' as just something I've been mildly curious in exploring in my enjoyment of things considered dark and taboo. Maybe a dom/sub type of relationship where the girl doesn't need to lose weight by any means, but her man forces her to anyway. I don't know how deeply in this I'd want to dabble, but trying a mild anorexia might be awkwardly interesting. Maybe this is a situation where she secretly likes being abused, and has given her boyfriend the go-ahead to treat her like dirt in whatever creative way he can come up with. Maybe it's something simpler, maybe she wants to be the prettiest dancer/cheerleader/whatever, or thinks if she can lose just a little more around her stomach/thighs it'll make her chest look better. Or maybe a plot where she's teased, gains because of it, and is teased more in a vicious cycle. I dunno! This could be a forced thing paired with Torture. I know this is a sensitive issue for a lot of people. It's only really a curiosity for me as well. All I can say is that if you don't have a similar curiosity *shrug* move on.

Drug Use  -  I'd like to see a respectable, responsible female go along with experimenting with the wrong thing, with the very wrong thing, and she finds herself immediately hooked. And she finds the repercussions of this are bad. Maybe she ends up dropping out of school or losing her job. Maybe she spends her rent money on her newfound drug of choice and ends up losing her apartment. Maybe she starts discreetly selling herself to strangers. Maybe she starts discreetly selling herself to people she does know, friends, coworkers, even family, to fund this need. How far can one fall? I'd love someone that can really play out a good girl having a mental collapse.

Forced Homosexuality  -  I would like to do this in a female/female sense, with a third party forcing your character somehow to go along with this. I don't want a girl that's going to grow to love this two licks in, as then it's not forced. I'd like a scenario where she has to go along with it, maybe it's blackmail, maybe it's money, maybe it's to keep her significant other happy, maybe it's whatever we come up with, and afterward she still hates it, but knows she'll probably have to do it again. Extra points if we can force a change on your character appearance-wise, either bimbo-ing her up or really teasing her and making her be a more sporty type.

Everything mentioned so far is, of course, ideas, with no actual plots attached to them. If you'd like to play with one, or several of these themes, message me and tell me about it. =) What you'd like to play, and any thoughts you have that we may then brainstorm on and expand together. They're extreme, I know. It's all make-believe, d00d. How many times can the same valiant knight rescue the same hapless princess before you need to switch it up a bit?

There's an idea I've been having that would see me in a move submissive role, with the female not necessarily a dominant as typically understood, but the one generally calling the shots of where we go, what happens next - I guess an equal grounds, but you get to lead sort of thing.

I'd be curious to try a crossdressing plot, which could be brother/sister, cousin/cousin, or I think what I might prefer most is a male and female best friend set up. He thinks he's alone, and as teens are often known to do, when he's alone he can't help but to want to experiment. She ends up catching him in her room trying this or that on, something he might've only ever done the one time and isn't it his luck that's when she walks in. He'll be frozen, of course, petrified, and quickly be willing to do anything so long as she forgets this and never tells anyone, but I'm thinking that rather than taking advantage of him negatively, maybe she gets excited and encourages him. Or maybe the set up could be the two friends were having a sleepover and this came about as a truth or dare result? Either way he'd have a fledgling curiosity that he doesn't quite understand, and she'd be secretive and encouraging, even helping. Maybe she could lend her friend some clothes and make him pretty enough to get his ass grabbed in public.

All of these, again, are thoughts. =) It's the themes I'm most interested in exploring rather than anything specific I've written. I enjoy fandom play a lot if you think there's a specific fandom you'd like to try something like this in. If you'd like original play, that's certainly acceptable too. Simply message me (I'd prefer a pm over a response here) with what you'd like to write together, a bit of what you're thinking as to where you'd like things to go (I've already kicked us off here - help keep that ball rolling!) and a little about yourself as a writer (typical posting length, preference of forum or messengers, etcetera).

I think that covers it. I wonder how many like-minded deviants I'll come across~

Crow

Hi, my name is Crow!

I just read through your requests and I'm really intrigued by the forced homsexuality, particularly for the 'bimbo-ing her up' element. I think I could write rather well with regards to this, however, I would be largely signing up for the bimbo element, so if the forced homosexuality is your intended emphasis I'll just have to wish you well with your RP.

So any thoughts?

As Day Fades

Hey there Crow, thanks for the interest.

While that is something I would enjoy, it is, as you assumed, simply one aspect within a larger idea of what I'd like to go for. It can be a lot of fun, but I feel I've just seen that as the primary, if not sole idea just too often, and right now I'd only be looking for that as a supportive idea to something more, rather than a main idea.

Vergil1989

While I haven't done much in the way of any of these major extreme deals you're asking for, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at them As Day Fades.  Take a look at my profile and see if anything clicks for you.  If not, it's all good, but if you think we might do well together, then hit me up with a PM.  I want to try a bit of torture, maybe a snuff scene or two.  Otherwise it's fair game.  I'm a huge fantasy nut but I can RP just about anything if I like the story well enough.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Crow

Fair enough then! I hope you find a good partner for the roleplay and perhaps we'll RP another time!

rpgirl85

I had be interested in doing the cross dressing plot that you mentioned...:)

As Day Fades

Hey Virgil, thanks for the message. I looked through some of your stuff and, unfortunately, I don't really think we'd be much of a match. Our writing styles seem pretty different and a number of our respective Ons/Offs seem to clash.

rpgirl, I'm gonna respond to you via pm.

Vergil1989

Ah it's all good Day Fades, so no worries.  Good luck to ya my friend.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

As Day Fades

Chuukun

Hey there, As Days Fades. I was reading over your thread and I found the mother/son-scenario to be quite interesting. I'd be quite happy to use the canon-characters, and, looking into your writing style, I think we'd be a good match.

If you're willing to start something up, I'd be glad to do so.

As Day Fades

Hey there. I did get your pm. With the holiday and an unexpected amount of interest in this request thread I just haven't had the time to go through everything that I'd like - you'll have a response from me shortly, though. Thanks for the patience!