Female wanted.A non human female

Started by Kaiser Maverick, July 17, 2010, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

Ok Im in the mood for some Guy on random non human female.It can be from anthro to WoW to alien.Dom/Sub roles can be disscussed.Im really craving this so any one can join.

Chrystal

*giggles* Honey, exactly how "non-human" do you want to go?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmm how far non human will you become for me?*Smiles*Anything is fine as long as its not like a half woman half giant black widow.Thats just awkward.

Chrystal

Was thinking in terms of a nasty slimy alien creature that can assume a female form, but is more usually something like a cross between an octopus, a bramble bush and a tub of swarfega....!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kaiser Maverick

Hmm sounds good.Nice use of housecleaner buy the way.My character is human so any adverse side effects on him?

Chrystal

You mean other than the psychological trauma of being kidnapped and raped by an alien tentacle monster? Well, I was using the swarfega reference because it is a sort of translucent ooze. It is also rather abrasive and if you are exposed to it for too long it will dry your skin out.

I would imagine that Ms Alien Ooze Monster would also be rather abrasive on sensitive human skin. Just how far are you willing to go with a N/C situation? Don't worry, I don't normally do "snuff" RPs (with one exception, which you are welcome to try for approval on if you like...) but she might randomly forget that humans have to breath, for example...

Also, something like this could very rapidly get less than interesting for one or both of us, unless we have a plot in mind, a goal to work towards. For example, your goal could be a way to kill my character, while mine could be to impregnate yours...

Kaiser Maverick

Hmm a woman impregnating a man.Where have I heard this before.@.@And tell me what your idea is and I'll see what I can do.And snuff is not a problem.PM what you wish to know and I'll discuss it.

Kaiser Maverick