My Ideas & Characters (F Looking 4 M) open again

Started by TheSilkenVoice, July 07, 2011, 11:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSilkenVoice

*The Mezzandretti Heiress (Mafia/Mob idea, Timeline: Present Day, Long-term rp)*

MY CHARACTER
Name: Alexandria Mezzandretti
Race: Human
Nationality/Bloodlines: Italian father, Cuban mother, American born.
Profession: Recently graduated from FIU with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, she is a Psychologist and a certified masseuse planning to operate her own Rehabilitation Center/Business from home.  She is also the heir to the notorious Mezzandretti fortune.
Image Description/Photos:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Mansionhttp://www.theplancollection.com/house-plans/home-plan-8721

NPC's:
Supporting Character
Name: Archibald "Ace" Quentin Malone
Nationality: British/Italian/Scottish
Profession: Antonio Mezzandretti's right hand man handling all of his personal and monetary affairs.  Basically a private accountant and public relations representative but way more in depth.  Now he will do the same for Antonio's daughter Alexandria and smooth out the transition of the inheritance from Antonio to Alexandria.  He was like a father to Antonio and loved him as a son and also loves Alexandria as a granddaughter.  His loyalty is unquestioned.
Photo/Description:

Antagonist
Name: Salvator Santori
Nationality/Bloodlines: Italian
Profession: He is the arch enemy of the Mezzandretti family, a rival Mob boss.  It is believed by Ace that Santori had Antonio Mezzandretti killed and now Ace fears for Alexandria, Antonio’s only living heir and the only thing really in the way of Santori’s legitimate claim to all that Antonio controlled.  He is powerful in numbers, force, and money.  Alexandria is truly not dead yet because he has not decided that that is the best course of action for him to take just yet, though he does enjoy putting the mice in a frantic rush.  He has already taken control of a great many “projects” Antonio once managed in his day.  His greatest ambition is to take over the company where Antonio ran some curious experimentations in a private lab.  He does not know the details but that just makes him want to know more.  The fact that the government is interested in the project is posing a particular problem for which he has not quite yet found a solution to.  Hence the reason for his reluctance to pull the plug on Miss Mezzandretti’s life just yet.  He is not oblivious to his son Rey’s interest in the girl and is willing to see how far Rey is going to take things.  Even if Rey is unaware of this himself.
Photo/Description:

Hired Gun #2
Name: Tyler Churchhill
Nationality/Bloodlines: American Born.  English born father and Italian born Mother.
Location: [Until Recently] New York City, New York.  United States.
Profession:  His mother moved from Italy to New Jersey when she was young.  Being a distant cousin of the Mezzandretti family, it was not long before she was brought into their protection.  Because of this early exposure to mafia life, Tyler had no problem being shuffled into the business.  When he was 18 he was made into an associate, and quickly rose to soldier status within two years.  He has been working for the Mezzandretti family for 7 years, and has recently been told, he will be assigned to protect Alexandria Mezzandretti.  He is extremely loyal to the mafia, and rarely questions his orders.

The Enemy's Favored Son
Name:Rey Santori, under the guise of Rey Ventimiglia
Nationality/Bloodlines: Italian Father, Russian Mother
Profession: Runs a club/restaurant on South Beach.  Secretly works for his father in the Miami scene, expanding their "business" and handling "delicate" affairs such as Alexandria Mezzandretti.  He's been living in Miami for over 10 years, studying there and actually earning a college degree in business administration with a focus on accounting.  He's good with numbers.  He's a valuable and prized asset to his father.  That Alexandria ended up in the same city was just pure fortune.  He simply transferred from the University of Miami to finish his studies there while attempting to sway her affections towards him.

Story:
Antonio Mezzandretti was an Italian mob boss running his “operations” from New Jersey. He was shot in the head, straight between the eyeballs, which was considered an honorable death for such an important man in the "business". He’d seen the death coming, known it, and taken it like a man.  After all, he had always known that it would come to that end for him. You didn’t become a mob boss without drenching yourself in spilled blood and that spilled blood only dried up and cracked when vengeance was good and ready to pour fresh hot blood once again.

Anyhow, Antonio had made a name for himself and people with names drew attention both good and bad. So, before it got too hot, he secured a safe place to live for his young daughter, Alexandria Mezzandretti, away from him, in Miami, FL. She already had not wanted anything to do with him since the death of his beloved mother several months before this. An unintentional shootout had broken out after they’d left the operas, his mother had been with them, and she was shot by a stray bullet. That was the night Alexandria learned of her father’s real business. She was barely 18 then. She had always been daddy’s girl up until that moment. Her grandmother was dead because of his association with the wrong crowd he’d always been warning her to stay away from. She’d always believed he was a successful businessman. Knowing the truth had pushed her away from him and she had not spoken to him for years since. Then one night, she received a phone call. It was her father telling her that he loved her and that he would always look after her. Then silence and the line was out before she could tell him she loved him and missed him. The next morning, his disappearance was all over the news. The body would never be found and what happened to him never known.

Alexandria is the sole "blood" heiress to the Mezzandretti fortune. Antonio had an estate built for her near the beach in Miami Beach. The roleplay would take place with Alexandria moving in to the ritzy community where the estate is located and starting a private life.  Where does your character come in?

YOUR CHARACTER
He could be hired gun #1, his history and background can be all yours to come up with, how he got to the mansion and all that, but he will basically be in charge of security at the mansion and being Alexandria's personal guard along with the NPC guard, Tyler, who would be at your character's command.  I like em tall, dark and deadly so he would definitely be over age 25, built tough as steel, and capable of bending Alexandria to his will.  She's stubborn and will not take lightly to having her life so completely changed around after the death of her father.  She will not like having the bodyguard around all the time and the change will be awkward for her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Super Soldiers* (Psychic weapons, based on The Ghost Walker series by Christine Feehan: Present Day, Long-term rp)*

MY CHARACTER
Name: Leyna Khorunov
Race: Human (psychic - telekinetic)
Nationality/Bloodlines: Russian parents, deceased. Orphaned at an infant age.
Location: Secret Russian facility, government owned and operated. 
Profession: Leyna is a skilled telekinetic psychic.  She can move objects with her mind and under extreme cases of focus move people as well.  Needs an anchor to help prohibit brain bleeds and keep out the "noise".  She is a trained operative of a secret Russian program relating to the experimentation of biological engineering into the minds and bodies of psychics: specifically two- to three-year-old's adopted from various orphanages around the world.  From that age on they were tested, trained, experimented upon, studied, trained and molded into the weapons they are today, Ghost Walkers.

YOUR CHARACTER
Your character is to be a Psychic as well.  And he will be an anchor, the pair to my character, although they do not know each other personally yet.  He could be from the same team or another program altogether, maybe the USA's team, which is the originating team for the program anyway and the oldest wing.  The plot is open for discussion to develop together.

TheSilkenVoice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Call of the Moon* (Lycan/Werewolf rp: Past/Victorian Era??)*

MY CHARACTER
Name: Sabrina
Race: Lycanthrope
Nationality/Bloodlines: Italian parents/family
Location: Italy, wealthy estate home she is sent off to in the care of the Alpha at the recent murder of her parents.

YOUR CHARACTER
Your character is the Alpha male, head of the pack in this region.  This story is up for plot discussion and development as a collaborative effort.  All I have are the following pictures for inspiration:

TheSilkenVoice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*From Another World* (Extraterrestrial/sci-fi rp)*

MY CHARACTER
Name: Kaia Langalele Eema
Race: Voroc
Nationality/Bloodlines: From a distant, highly advanced planet.
Description/Photos:
Ok so...I got totally inspired to do a rp based off the concept from the Katy Perry E.T. music video.  If you have not seen it, its linked below.  Anyway the idea is that my alien female is travelling the universe looking for a compatible partner to live out her days with.  She comes across the planet earth, receiving signals from some electronic device, in this case of the rp, I wanna say its a facility that is abandoned but has one last functional compartment containing a male human's DNA and a female human's DNA.  The planet's last hope for survival of their species apparently.  The rest of the planet is in ruins like in the video in Katy Perry's song, but overrun I wanna say more like a jungle in certain places and there would still be some animal life.  This could go many ways obviously as it has potential for anything from van to extreme with regard to my alien.  It would be a new challenging role for me where I am used to playing more submissive roles, this alien would be very inquisitive, controlling and commanding to a degree.  This could also desirably be a three player rp where someone would play the human female and someone else the human male.  Who they are, their personalities, how they develop etc. is entirely up to the players interested. 

YOUR CHARACTER
Your character is the human male.  This story is up for plot discussion and development as a collaborative effort.  For those interested in playing this as a three player story with someone playing as the human female as well, please note, I prefer males so I would need to have the role for the human male filled first before considering opening this up to include a third player to fill the role of the human female.  For that role only female players should apply please. 

*Its a Furry World* (Furry rp)*

MY CHARACTER
Name: Velvet Snow Leopard
Race: snow leopard
Nationality/Bloodlines: both parents are snow leopards
Location: modern day New York, NY.  In this world of today, furries exist as a race living amongst humans.
Description/Photos:
Velvet is an introvert.  She lives in a flat she recently moved into, purchased with her successful internet business selling her clothing line online.  She has one employee who is also her best friend.  She never goes out.  She's always at home working and online.  She buys everything online, even orders food.  Her friends convince her to go out for her 18th birthday to a club. She's petite and temperamental as a cat.  She is not happy about having to go out.  One thing.  She's going to go in heat for the first time at the club.  The idea I have is for her to need to copulate so bad, she's going nuts with it. 

YOUR CHARACTER
Your character could be someone she meets at the club on that night.  Maybe he owns the club, I dunno, maybe he realizes she's in heat and understands what she is going through, smelling it, seeing every male noticing it in the club and wanting her for it.  Maybe he wants to protect her, and deep down maybe he wants her for his own.  Whatever he is is up to you.  This is for hopefully long-term rp.  Questions or ideas? Pm me!

bikiniplayer

I love the way you put these together and present them.  That is awesome!! 
xoxoxoxo
Bikiniplayer!

TheSilkenVoice

Thank you!  I hoped to make it easy to read :)

TheSilkenVoice

I am considering doing a Skyrim based fan rp.  Anyone interested or have ideas feel free to pm.

TheSilkenVoice

Back from a long hiatus.  Casual rp desired!  Cleaned up some stuff.  Looking to get back into the swing of it.

TheSilkenVoice

Fandoms I recently got into and would not mind roleplaying are:

Lost Girl
The Walking Dead
Guild Wars 2
Skyrim

I prefer dominant partners as my characters are generally submissive for the most part though some occasional switch characteristics could come out, I am not at all turned on by submissive males however and would prefer only dominant male characters for my characters.  Just clarifying this as I have had several requests to rp on the above plots but not matching my rp interests.  Please see my Ons & Offs!