Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

You can just use my name, dude.

Terra Branford

Current Occupation: She runs an orphanage.

Home World Information:  Her world is currently devoid of magic due to her original Boss Villain (Kefka) becoming the God of Magic and then getting killed. This is also why Terra had to flee from the Legion-she had no way to defend herself and only recently regained her own magic. Her world is either completely destroyed or barely tended to by the Legion, as it possessed little strategic value.

Appearance/Style Description: She stays the way she is in the pictures. I like FF6 and her too much to tweak anything.

Personality: Terra acts very motherly-appropriate, as the only reason she's even alive right now is because of her attachment to the children she cared for. She is also very courageous and will move mountains if the people she protects are threatened-for example, an ancient demon that could decimate armies once attacked her small orphanage in the World of Ruin. She demolished the bastard with ease.

History: Born to an Esper father and a human mother, Terra held the gift of magic in her veins in a world that had no magic to speak of. After Kefka mounted an assault on the Esper world, she was locked in the human world and almost immediately brainwashed by Kefka. She has next to no memories of her childhood thanks to this.

After breaking free of Kefka's control, Terra was brought along by Locke to Prince Edgar of Figaro. Together, the trio fought off Kefka's advancing army, buying the castle enough time to sink beneath the sand. The trio then set out to find Edgar's brother, Sabin, and eventually met with the Returners, a secret resistance to the Empire.

Forced to flee by the Empire showing up again, Terra eventually returned to Narshe and defended the frozen Esper from the Empire (yes, these assholes DO keep showing up). After this, she mentally communed with the frozen beast and unlocked her power to morph into a full Esper for a temporary period. This initial explosion of power left her weak, and was nursed back to health by Ramuh in the town of Zozo.

Several adventures later, the group confronted Kefka at the Gate to the World of Espers, managing to fight him off, but not before he had turned several more Espers into Magicite. He also managed to raise a floating 'island' where the three statues of the Gods of Magic waited. By knocking them out of balance, Kefka managed to absorb the powers of the three Gods and become the only God of Magic.

Terra found herself taking care of several children who had been orphaned by Kefka's unrestrained use of his power. Her friends showed up and asked her to come with them, but she had no will to fight, wishing only to protect the children. At this point, a massive demon attacked, and after seeing her friends get trounced by him, Terra stepped up and destroyed the demon on her own.

After several more adventures that resulted in reuniting her friends, the party made their way to Kefka's Tower and fought their way to the top. Together, the many heroes fought and destroyed Kefka-and destroyed all magic in the world. Terra would have disappeared along with the magic, but her desire to protect the children she had taken into her care allowed her to continue to exist without her magic or Esper form.

Current Situation: She has only just regained her magic, and is still very weak compared to the other Protagonists, but she's not going to sit back and do nothing. She's slain demons, dragons, and gods before-she'll do it again.

Weapon: She has a dagger that she occasionally uses, but her magic tends to be her preferred way to attack.

Stats

Strength 1
Agility  2
Stamina 2
Power 3
Reputation 0

Special Powers: Esper Form: Technically, she still has this now that her magic is returning. However, she has no idea that she does have it. Her Esper form is incredibly powerful and capable of incredible feats, but she can only barely maintain it-and when it activates for the first time, she'll have no control over it. The more she uses it, however, the longer she can maintain it before de-Transforming. She is also capable of flight while Transformed, though this ability is almost never used.

Runic: Can draw magical attacks towards herself and absorb them, giving her additional magical energy instead of taking damage. This ability requires foucs, and she cannot do anything else while using this power.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This was originally Celes's ability, but I need to give her something more.

Strengths: Even in human form, she has incredible magical ability. She is also capable of wielding several weapons, and can wear armor unlike most mages. She is also very good-perhaps too good-at getting close to other people and sympathizing with them. She is also skilled at identifying magical items.

Weaknesses: Thanks to the lingering remnants of the Slave Crown, she is incredibly weak to mind control. She is also incredibly weak to anti-magic measures: A sword that destroys magic would do extra damage to her, an anti-magic barrier could likely keep her out.

This is a slightly revised version of what I sent the GMs.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

I decided to do another:

"CLOVER"

Current Occupation: She's still a thief and a heister, but events have led to many of her funds being inaccessible.

Home World Information: The world of PAYDAY 2, a love letter to all heist movies ever made, is currently being used as a recruitment world for the Legion. Gensec is taking any and all 'concerned citizens' who wish to fight crime.

Appearance/Style Description: She is always wearing an impeccable suit, and has red hair. Occasionally, she wears a ballistic vest beneath the suit or heavy armor if she expects a LOT of trouble.

Personality: While she is calculating and analytical, she is also brash and aggressive. She thinks highly of herself, and also tends to get a bit squirrely when large amounts of cash are involved.

History: (Note: This will be split canon, as Clover is as of yet unreleased in PAYDAY 2, so I'm writing this as if she was there from the beginning). Having worked solo for a very long time, she eventually joined the PAYDAY crew when they returned to DC after a year long hiatus. With Wolf, Dallas, Houston, and Chains, the five wrecked holy hell across DC, robbing jewelry stores, banks, art galleries, senators, armored transports, and even secret military trains.

Eventually, the five were called on by their Republican Senator contact, the Elephant, for a special job: Rig the election to insert his mayoral candidate, Bob McKendrick, as mayor of DC. The crew failed to track the voting machines used for the election, so, unable to rig the machines, they instead 'stuffed the ballot box' by pulling a raid on the voting place and using a scrambler to give McKendrick a landslide victory. Pleased, the Elephant made a promise: He would transport an old friend of the PAYDAY crew's, Hoxton, to a less secure prison.

Needing a little more gear to break Hoxton out, the crew attacked a Russian Commissar and bullied him into giving them the explosives they needed-after a shootout with the cops, of course.Now armed, the crew pulled their biggest heist ever: Freeing Hoxton.

The plan was simple: Blow a massive hole in the wall, then take Hoxton back to the safe house via an underground route, with Hoxton giving the cue of "It's payday, motherfuckers!" The explosives wounded Hoxton's leg and made the plan a bit more complicated, but eventually, the crew reunited, and Hoxton even forgave Houston for temporarily taking his identity and old mask.

The next heist was more related to money: Claiming THE Diamond. However, when the alarms went off at the place holding the Diamond, the Legion showed up instead. Fighting their way out without the loot, Bain, their Fixer, managed to get them out via helicopter, and now, the entire crew is in New York.

Unlike the rest of the crew, Clover wants to head to the new worlds, find new loot, and steal it. So she joined the Farenheit, offering her skills as a master thief to the party.

Current Situation: Geared up to fight the Legion, but would prefer to disable them from the shadows and steal their funding...

Weapon: Capable of using any firearm, but typically carries a Commando 553 Assault Rifle (heavily modified with custom sights, extended magazines, improved barrel, and more) and a STYRK 18c automatic pistol (aka it can autofire-and again, it is highly modified with Red Dot Sights, extended magazines, and a silencer)

Stats

Strength 1
Agility 4
Stamina 2
Power 1
Reputation 0

Special Powers: Walking Armory: Clover carries an insane amount of gear-guns, ammo bags, c4, Electronic Counter Measure Jammers, and even a bag that carries a spare set of armor if things go really wrong. She also carries lockpicks and Brass Knuckles.

Sixth Sense: Clover, along with the PAYDAY crew, seem to know when they are being observed while attempting to sneak around. Additionally, they seem to know where their teammates are regardless of obstacles that block line of sight.

Strengths: Clover is skilled in all manner of firearms, and in several gadgets that can be used to open doors (i.e. c4, lockpicks, ECM jammers...). Additionally, she is incredibly fast and can survive falls from great heights (though she'd still need some time to recover)

Weaknesses: She's only human, despite being a Protagonist, and seems to have a particular vulnerability to the following: Sniper bullets, Electrical weapons, Flying Kicks to the Head (fucking Cloaker!), and getting demolished by a Skulldozer with an LMG. Additionally, the FBI has a massive file on her back in her homeworld, a file the Legion very likely has.

LtFox

My character application is also currently sitting in the approval queue, waiting for when the stars are right.  Hopefully that will happen soon!

_LF_
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Angie

Quote from: LtFox on December 20, 2014, 04:55:02 AM
My character application is also currently sitting in the approval queue, waiting for when the stars are right.  Hopefully that will happen soon!

_LF_

It works a lot faster if you PM Red or the other GMs about it.

scribus1000

'Course, you can also post the initial app here where all the GMs can see it.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Mr L

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 20, 2014, 11:37:35 AM
It works a lot faster if you PM Red or the other GMs about it.

I believe sending it all 4 is required, at least that's what I did fire #2 :P from a pm standpoint too, nothing wrong with posting it here either
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

LtFox

It's sent to the four already, currently pending more female applicants I believe.

_LF_
O/O

In Sword, Truth.

Outlaw Fallen

I'm sure more players will roll in before too long. It's the holidays, which always throws everything off.
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Blue Nova

We got your sheet Mr.Fox, yes we are seeking to even up the ratio a bit, but yeah the holidays slow everything down a bit, sorry about that.  :-\

TimeLordHero

I'm interested in playing Vi From League of Legends, however  I wouldn't be able to post a profile or anything yet til the holidays are over. I'm moving into a new place and I won't have internet til they're over.

EdwardShane

Quote from: TimeLordHero on December 22, 2014, 08:54:38 PM
I'm interested in playing Vi From League of Legends, however  I wouldn't be able to post a profile or anything yet til the holidays are over. I'm moving into a new place and I won't have internet til they're over.

WHOO another LoL character!

aorangi3

Link

Current Occupation: Various odd jobs

"When all was chaos, the goddesses descended and gave order and life to the world. They granted power equally to all who dwelt in the light, and then returned to the heavens. The lands where the goddesses descended came to be known as the Sacred Realm. For ages, the people lived at ease, content in mind and body..."
    — Lanayru

Home World Information:
The once a beautiful and prosperous kingdom blessed with deep forests, tall mountains, vast lakes, a barren desert, great cities, villages, and very many ancient temples hidden throughout

Appearance/Style Description:

Link typically wears a simple green tunic over-laying chain-mail that is underneath. He has other tunics that give him different abilities to survive various extremes such as underwater or within solid ground of a Volcano though he cannot survive in Lava. He possess' three different boots: his casual kokiri boots, Iron boots that make him heavy, and the hover boots which can let Link run on air for a brief time. His hands are adorned with Golden Gauntlets that can withstand 1000 tons of pressure. Also He possesses a bracelet that has the symbol of the Goron people

Personality:
Link is a very simple minded young man that in his down-time takes frequent naps or spends time with his friends that span across Hyrule. Wherever he goes he looks out for others, he does not overlook them even when they make mistakes. He's very forgiving up to a point and will typically give you the chance to atone for yourself as he believes in second chances. He will never give up on his friends, sometimes doing amazing and hazardous things just to help them. Typically a very good listener he does not really speak, only when giving his name and why he's there. Due to his various trials and own experience he is a puzzle-solver, sometimes finding the only means to defeat his enemies. Though can be mislead as he is a very trusting individual.

History:
The kingdom of Hyrule has its own long and unique history with many wars and conflicts over the Triforce, deities, legendary relics, historical heroes and villains. It is connected to a variety of different realms or universes via magical artifacts and portals, including but not limited to the Sacred Realm, the Twilight Realm, its own direct parallel world Lorule and, to a lesser extent, Termina. The story of the Sacred Realm and the Triforce would shape Hyrule's future in the centuries that followed its establishment, becoming the basis of its providence. It is also home to a multitude of different races and tribes, each inhabiting a different part of the country and sometimes protecting its legendary relics and guarding its temples.

Until a man from the Gerudo Tribe by the name of Ganondorf came to usurp the Kingdom. By possessing the Triforce of Power through following Link to the Hallowed location of the Temple of Time. Though Ganondorf could not steal all of the Triforce he still succeeded in taking over Hyrule by cursing each of the sages that guarded the kingdom and their respective locations. This forced Link to travel through time to rescue these individual sages in order to bring out enough power to imprison Ganondorf once and for all. Link, finally accomplishing these feats, went to confront the dark tyrant. Even going as far as rescuing Zelda in the process. However, before Link could properly finish Ganondorf off the Legion appeared and Link's vision became dark... imprisoned in stone by some nefarious spell. Thinking to keep him in stasis so that he could not be reborn in a different generation. The Legion stripping away the Master Sword began to create a way to remove the Triforce of Courage and end the Line of the Heros of Time. But before they could, Zelda using her powers and Triforce of Wisdom dispelled the curse and spirited Link away to place were the other protagonists could find him.

Some time later he awoke, utterly blind-sided and defeated, Link would not give up. His determination is just as ever strong. But what of Zelda? Navi his ever faithful companion? and the various others? This is no longer something he can do alone, he must find additional allies to combat this Legion and the other protagonists seem to be the best choice.

Current Situation:
Now Hyrule has fallen to the legion, sitting the dark council upon the very castle that once housed the Royal Family and near it the location of the temple of Time were the three goddesses or old gods named Din the goddess of power, Nayru the Goddess of Wisdom, and Farore the Goddess of Courage. No other information has been found.

Weapons:
Link utilizes a mighty arsenal of items, all of which he recovered from the various temples that he spent on his quest to defeat Ganondorf. They are:
The Biggoron's Sword, a mighty weapon made by a Giant Goron and will only break by great means.
The Mirror Shield, a shield that can in addition to stopping most physical attacks also block light and power.
The Fairy Bow with quiver and arrows.
Bombs and additional bag.
Bombchu that can move before exploding.
Deku Nuts that have the ability to stun when thrown at opponent.
The Longshot a grappling device that pulls you to whatever it hits if it can grapple it.
The Lens of Truth, that can reveal things that are hidden, functions off of Link's magic.
The Megaton hammer, can break boulders and damage enemies.
The Golden Scale, which can let Link dive underwater farther depths than he usually would otherwise

Stats -

Strength 1
Agility 2
Stamina 3
Power 2
Reputation 0

Special Powers:
Link's power is tied to the Triforce of Courage. This power is only the representation of Link and his indomitable courage. It enhances his overall reaction speed, gives him the ability to use magic, and willpower.

He can use a variety of magical powers like:
Din's Fire which can set everything around Link on Fire.
Farore's Wind which can warp Link between two spots within a dungeon area or transport him to the entrance.
Nayru's Love which can protect Link from all damage for one minute.

Enhance Weapons: He can manipulate his arrows with Fire, Ice, and Light, as well as enhance sword with power.

In combination with his Ocarina Link's songs can do a variety of things Like:
Zelda's Lullaby: Summon fairies when they are nearby, and activates most magical contraption created by Hyrule's noble family.
Epona's song: Summon's Epona when she is nearby and can hear it, also cows will willingly give you milk. Most animals enjoy the tune.
Saria's Song: This song allows Link to have conversations with Saria or with Navi, though since Hyrule's fall this may have changed. This tune is perfect for helping those who are depressed.
Sun's Song: This allows Link to make the sun rise or set, depending on which part of the day or night he is playing. This song also stuns undead types as well for a short duration.
Song of Time: This song is the secret melody that opens the doors of time in the Temple of Time. Also it can help rearrange time blocks.
Song of Storms: Can help create rain for a short duration, can also summon fairies and open secret holes.
Minuet of Forest: Teleports Link to The Secret Forest Meadow in the Kokiri Forest
Bolero of Fire: Teleports Link to Death Mountain Crater
Serenade of Water: Teleports Link to Lake Hylia
Nocturne of Shadow: Teleports Link to the Karikoro Graveyard
Requiem of Spirit: Teleports Link to the Desert Colossus
Prelude of Light: Teleports Link to the Temple of Time

Strengths:
Link's Strengths are only that he is experienced in combat and can find flaws and weaknesses as he has attention to detail, also he is a great puzzle-solver. Due to his Kokiri upbringing he is very quick and nimble. Link is very Brave and courageous he never gives up.

Weaknesses:
Due to the removal of the Master Sword from his arsenal: his strength and magical power are very reduced as it served to be a focus for his might. Link tends to rely too heavily on his inventory, sometimes exposing timely delays between switching to the next item he wishes to use and can be vulnerable in those brief moments. Also he no longer has his fairy companion Navi to support him with information and tips to help him combat most situations. He can be mislead and blindsided when his attention is focused.
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Blue Nova

Looks pretty good. I would ask that you clearly define your powers under the Special Powers section in a separated list. For example...

Triforce of Courage - This power is only the representation of Link and his indomitable courage. It enhances his overall reaction speed, gives him the ability to use magic, and willpower.

Magic Powers -  He can use a variety of magical powers...
Din's Fire: This spell can set everything around Link on Fire
Farore's Wind: This spell can warp Link between two spots within a dungeon area or transport him to the entrance
Nayru's Love: This spell can protect Link from all damage for one minute.

Enhance Weapon - In addition he can manipulate his arrows with Fire, Ice, and Light, as well as enhance sword with power.

Since Link is very heavily item based, you may want to do this for his Weapons section too. Other then that, You are approved!
Welcome to GPAW

P.S. I would bookmark this link... Link, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=555.0

aorangi3

So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

aorangi3

apygoos

wait wait wait
Link is a playable character now? i thought he and others were off limits?

Blue Nova

Now that I am the Head GM I have made many characters playable that the previous GM wanted off limits. I like adapting the story around players anyways.

apygoos

I wish we woudlve been notified of this change, because..Link was a character i actualyl wanted to play, made an ENTIRE sheet for, and was denied due to "no incarnations of Link are allowed"
Kirby was apparently another off limits one too.

apygoos

Link, Hero of Winds

*Not required*

Current Occupation: Fisherman
Home World Information: Of the three different possible lands of Hyrule to find yourself in, this one is the most different. The world of the old is deep in the sea below. Only the tallest mountains remain as large islands. With the defeat of Gannondorf several years prior and the sealing of Hyrule below, the biggest problem the world faced was Pirates, until now…

Appearance/Style Description:With the boy being eighteen now, Link looks a little more akin to his adult counter parts. By maintaining his physical training over the years, he maintains a nimble swordsman’s physique   

Personality:The Hero of Winds is much more laid back about every day scenarios than others might be. He is a highly passionate person though, courageous through and through. Many misconstrew him as a quiet person, and while he does enjoy the quiet, he is strongly opinionated, and wont hesitate to speak his mind, and will put everything on the line for those he cares about.

History: At age 11, the Hero of Winds was being put through what had become an island tradition on Outset, Garbing boys in a green suit akin to the Hero of Time from legend and now bed time story. After that they teach them a fair bit of swordplay. On this fated day though everything was knocked off track when a large Roc like bird came over the island, and in a mix up of fate, kidnapped Link’s sister.

Soon enough Link found himself caught up in a whole new adventure with swords, magic, and myth all coming to life before him. Over the course of his ventures he had befriended Tetra and her pirate crew who, even to her own surprise, found out she was the descendent of the bloodline of Princess Zelda. In all of this, Gannondorf had returned and was slowly gaining power. To combat this, Link had restored the power to the Master Sword and pursued Gannondorf to the sealed land below the sea where the final confrontation took place. The combined efforts of Link and Tetra by using both the Light Arrows and the Master Sword with one final decisive blow to the head, the Darkness was Slain

Current Situation: The Legion’s presence in his world had only two purposes: Kill Link, and secure the ruins below the sea. The Legion would find that the Hero of Winds was rather clever, using his prior and current knowledge of the sea floor, he reclaimed the Master Sword and was long gone. Having given the goddesses test of Courage, Wisdom, and Power, he even got back into the sacred realm and reclaimed his triforce of courage, not taking the entire Triforce, believing that it was too dangerous for any one person to have all three pieces. Tetra took her piece of wisdom, and the Triforce of Power remains locked in a chest somewhere hidden, while they look for a suitable host for the Triforce of Power. This link has no made his living known to the legion yet, not even wearing the green tunic of legends in all that time. With the master Sword gone though, the stone encased Remains of Gannondorf now remain unguarded, leaving room for his followers to possibly resurrect him if they so chose to.

Weapon: Master Sword: One of the three existing blades of evils bane between dimensions, this was the same sword the Hero of Winds had in his previous large venture against darkness, restored the power of, returning its status as one of the most sacred swords in all of the gaming verse. Evil cannot touch this blade, and those with dark hearts are especially wounded by strikes from the blade.

Mirror Shield: Found in the Earth Temple, this shield is made with an unknown metal that has reflective properties that only reflects what the user wishes it to, even absorbing and storing energy based attacks.

Long shot: a sturdy hook with a long steel chain that Link uses as a zipline.

Grappling hook: An item that has more practical uses in even his day to day life, he can use this for fishing, scavenging, climbing, swinging, and even disarming opponents.

Boomerang: Link is highly skilled with the boomerang he found long ago, able to hut multiple targets with  a single throw, with great desterity.

The Hero’s bow [and arrows]: a trusty bow that lets him fire all manner of arrow like projectiles from it.

Power Bracelets: Gives the user strength they normally wouldn’t posses

Deku leaf: A leaf with magical properties that interacts with Links innate magic

Bombs/Cannons

Skull Hammer

The Wind Waker: A sacred conductors baton, said to conduct the songs of the goddesses. Certain people are known to have visions while watching the conductor direct the music of the winds.

Special Powers: Triforce of Courage/Spirit of the hero: This leaves Link, like many other of his incarnations across the timelines, open to visions and dreams from the goddesses that may guide him and his companions in a direction to go into, or things they should look out for.
Magic: Link’s magic tends to be more martial, doing things like empowering his blade for a hurricane spin, a skyward strike or empowering his other weapons like his arrows

Strengths: Master Swordsman: Link, having started training at an early age, is now a master swordsman, favoring a sword and board style, but he is no stranger to other sword syles.

Experienced Adventurer: Many dungeons  and temples fill Link’s past, making him highly skilled in puzzle solving, treasure hunting, dungeneering, mapping, and strategy

Highly skilled Naval combat: Both in the seas and in the skies, The Hero of Winds as a unique strength the other chosen heroes do not, Naval Combat
Adaptability: As shown by his vast array of equipment, he is a highly adaptable person, both on the battlefield, and elsewhere.

Weaknesses: being sneaky and quiet is one thing for him, full on stealth operations however do not favor him well individually.

Link still doesn’t know the extent and potential uses of his magical power.

The eternal curse: even through periods of peace, some form of conflict will come for the spirit of the hero and the bloodline of the princess. The pure thought of this can be rather taxing, and possibly even provoke one of the aforementioned dreams or visions.

I made this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back before we implemented stats. He would've been firmly established in the game by now.

Blue Nova

You were not the only one, I cant keep track of all the people sending Red Lobster sheets that were denied or told to pick someone else. It is unfair to ask the new GM to contact each player and tell them what they are changing about the game.

Garuss Vakarian

Perhaps you can works omething out Apy, use Four Swords as a way to be a seperate incarnation with a unique skill set and personality. ^^

Ie: Perhaps instead of the three other links being clones or threads of Links personality. They are actualy Incarnations of his past selvs assuming we go for the Hero being reincarnated. To avoid confusion Just nick name him. Blue for example, if he is the one in a blue Tunic. Which works out since if done by my theory of summoning incarnations, The hero of winds would tottaly be blue.

No one likes purple Link, so lets just say he is the Hero Of Trains. :P lol. Jk jk.

KaitouKid

Ezio Auditore

Current Occupation: Assassin

Homeworld/Time: Earth, Italy, the Height of the Renaissance

Appearance: As depicted in images.
Clothing usually consistes of loose comfortable pants
Loose shirt, slightly open at the neck
Well worn leather boots and Bracers that hide his double blades
He almost always wears his Assassin's hood and cape

Personality: Ezio is a very confident man, sure of himself and considering himself a ladies man. He is charming, laid back and easy going most of the time but when it comes to his job as an assassin he is ruthless. To his friends and fellow assassins he will be loyal to the very end. There is nothing more important to Ezio than his family and their legacy as Assassins in their battle against the tyranny of the Templar.

History: As the son of an Italian noble family Ezio had an easy life from early on. He and his older brother Frederico were very close but also competative, he would do anything for his family. He also had an on going rivalry with the Pazzi not knowing anything about his families allegience to the Assassin's order or of the Pazzi to the Templar. At Age seventeen that all changed when his father and two brothers were arrested and hanged for treason due to the betrayal of one of their allies. Ezio was forced to flee with his mother and sister from Florence to seek refuge with his Uncle Mario Auditore. Ezio took quite a bit of convincing before he agreed to join the Assassin's Order and help stop the Templar's returning to Florence he reconnected with his friend Leonardo Da Vinci, painter and inventor, who was able to translate and find the hidden messages with in the Codex Pages that ezio collected, mending his hidden blade and crafting other useful items for the young Assassin.

Through the use of these items and with the help allies and friends he made along the way Ezio was able to thin herd of the Templar's reducing their numbers. Also managing to track down the Piece of Eden known as the Apple. He kept it from falling into the hands of Rodrigo Borgia, ten years after he watched hsi brother's and father die, he is inducted into the Assassin's order at age 29. Not long after this event he travels to the Vatican where the new pope Rodrigo Borgia hopes to discover the Vault spoken of in an ancient prophecy and use the weapon with in. Ezio manages to stop him but does not Kill Rodrigo. Opening the vault he finds with in not a weapon but a warning from a race of beings no longer of this world. A warning of a terrible disaster that will fall upon the earth unless it can be stopped by someone known as Desmond. He returns with this message to his Uncle Mario and hie fellow Assassins.

Weapons:
Main: Hidden blades, two long thin blades sheathed and hidden with in Ezio's bracers.

Hidden Gun, same concept as the hidden blades, it was an upgrade invented by Altair and  innovated by Da Vinci himself. However the downside of the gun is it's loud discharge and smoke which gives away the position of the gunman.

Poison Needles - the other upgrade made to the hidden blades ,was the option to discreetly poison an enemy.

Almost any other weapon with a blade, maces, cross bows, as well as being skilled in unarmed combat with the ability  to disarm his opponents and turn their own weapons against them.

Abilities:

Eagle Sense - A way in which Ezio can sharpen his senses to observe what is around him, finding hidden secrets, enabling him to keep an eye on guards, follow a target or identify a target (wether they were disguised or not) Allowing him to track targets down, and discover other secrets.

Free running  - an acrobatic and physical skill that allows Ezio to move over obstacles, and take the path less travelled, allowing him to tail targets with out notice, avoid the notice of guards  and find the shortest route to any destination.

Charm: Ezio has been involved in many romantic exploits over his years  and has been able to charm information from women.

Strengths: Physically very strong and acrobatic, Quick witted and can think of his feet.

Weaknesses: Can sometimes be sharp tongued and sarcastic (even with his allies),  Not very skilled at hand to hand combat (lacks skills like kicking ect. can punch and disarm),

I hope this is good enough to get me in? This seemes like a really cool idea :D
Seduction, Light Bondage, Hypnosis, Heck I am even up for some light vore as long as we can make it sexy. Smut or Plot makes no difference I love both in the right situations. Drop me a line and we can discuss it ;)
RP IDEAS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95607.0 + https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191322.0

Fandoms/Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94814.0

scribus1000

I think someone may have been using Ezio already. But don't jump to any conclusions, I think they stopped using that character; so I don't know just yet how the GMs will look at this.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Juggtacular

Ezio was in play a while back, but his player dropped him and is using another character. You should be fine since Blue opened up inactive/dropped characters for play. Nice app too by the way. I'm actually surprised you didn't go with Brotherhood Ezio. Still young enough to be...well young. But old enough to have all that wisdom and badassery.