An open start, Student seeking Male teacher!

Started by Zealously Jaded, May 14, 2010, 03:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

The following is a first post I wrote a few weeks ago and never got a reply to the post so if anyone wanted to carry it on.

It's meant to be a realistic Studen/Teacher roleplay, MxF with my character being the student.

Lily stared out of the window, chewing on the lid of the pen in her hand she sighed. It was a perfectly sunny day out there; the sky was blue and the breeze from the window flowed through her golden blonde hair. Sighing softly she barely heard the teacher ask her a question; a nudge from Sarah sat next to her brought her back into the room. “Sorry can you repeat the question?” She looked at him, biting her lip giving him a wide blue eyed innocent look. He repeated the question shaking his head at the fact he wasn’t angry at her not paying attention. She bit her lip as she thought about it giving him the answer.

The bell rang as soon as she answered, everyone started to move. Thankful it was lunch she grabbed her books following Sarah out. “I can’t believe you got it right.” She said smiling slightly.

“You’re telling me.” Lily replied, pushing a lock of hair from her face she smiled, putting her books in her locker. She sighed feeling a presence beside her. “What Tyler?” She looked at the tall man beside her. He leant against the locker besides her waiting for her to finish putting her things away before shutting the door quickly. “When are we going to go out?” He smiled reaching out taking a lock of her hair fiddling it round his finger.

Tyler was considered to be the most attractive guy in the school, he was in the football team, he was smart, and he had perfect tanned skin, athletic physique, the palest green eyes and light brown hair. Every girl in the school wanted to go out with, every girl except Lily, except she couldn’t stand him, he would never take no for an answer.

“We’ll go out when you stop asking.” She smiled at him before walking towards him pressing herself against him. “So if you can last 3 weeks without speaking to me I’ll think about going go out to you, does that sound OK?” She ran her fingers through his hair softly. He smiled slightly not really listening to her. “Yer, yer alright.” She smirked, “Right, now stay away from me for 3 weeks.” She walked away from him quickly, heading to the canteen.

Sighing slightly she placed her tray on the table as she sat down next to Sarah, “Are you alright?” She looked at her friend as she picked up the burger taking a bite.

“I gotta know, you can have Tyler, you eat so much but never gain any weight.” Sarah frowned looking at her friend jealously.

Putting the burger down Lily shrugged slightly looking at Sarah. “Guess I’m lucky.” She smiled, it was true she had a slender figure and an ample chest, at 5ft7 she was taller the average girl her age.

The truth was if she didn’t eat at school she was unlikely to eat all day, her parents tended to work all hours of the day and night. They believed that they had raised Lily as self sufficient, but really they neglected her. For her 18th birthday she didn’t even see her parents, she just got a card from her father’s secretary and a gift certificate. Despite her home life she didn’t want anyone to know about it.

Moebus57

I'll give it a go if you are still interested.... might be a day or two or three
If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

Zealously Jaded