Our Colorful Neighborhood - LGBT+/GSRM Sandbox (Accepting 3 M/FtM)

Started by Lyron, June 18, 2015, 06:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

I think she looks good! You're welcome to put her up whenever. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Nim

I've been chatting with Elf and Gaga via PM's and have pretty much come up with an idea for my first character.  I don't have time to work on her tonight but I plan on making her profile as soon as I come home from work tomorrow.  Hope everyone's night or day is going well. 

~Leaves hugs for anyone who would like or needs one.~

Elf

Quote from: Haru329 on July 01, 2015, 10:00:55 PM
I think she looks good! You're welcome to put her up whenever. :-)

Good? Viv looks great.

Quote from: Nim on July 02, 2015, 03:14:25 AM
I've been chatting with Elf and Gaga via PM's and have pretty much come up with an idea for my first character.  I don't have time to work on her tonight but I plan on making her profile as soon as I come home from work tomorrow.  Hope everyone's night or day is going well. 

Definitely looking forward to see what you come up with.

My night went all right, considering it was spent at work, thanks.

Oh, I'll gladly take one of those hugs.
*Leaves more hugs for any and all*

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Elf

Cool. I like Michelle. I only have one question that was not answered in the CS. Is she a full trans or still in the process?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Elf on July 02, 2015, 11:19:52 AM
Cool. I like Michelle. I only have one question that was not answered in the CS. Is she a full trans or still in the process?

I thought I put it in but see I missed if.

She's preopput.  Still has it. On hormones and whatnot.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Elf

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 02, 2015, 11:26:01 AM
I thought I put it in but see I missed if.

She's preopput.  Still has it. On hormones and whatnot.

I'm sure I read the whole thing.
Cool, somebody D would be highly interested in physically at least. A beautiful woman but yet still equipped with a phallus.

How long has she lived in the Commons?

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Elf on July 02, 2015, 11:30:41 AM
I'm sure I read the whole thing.
Cool, somebody D would be highly interested in physically at least. A beautiful woman but yet still equipped with a phallus.

How long has she lived in the Commons?

Hm. A year or two. Somewhere in between.

Seeking New Stories

Nico

I actually like the fact that it is not on the character sheet. It's not like people just know such things. ;)

Elf

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 02, 2015, 11:31:34 AM
Hm. A year or two. Somewhere in between.

So in the few months that D has been there and the many times he has visited Kat in the building with two bedrooms I'm sure they have crossed paths some at least. He is not always an outrageous flirt, usually very friendly though. Actually if the only time they have met is when he was with or going to visit Kat he probably didn't flirt at all.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 02, 2015, 11:44:44 AM
I actually like the fact that it is not on the character sheet. It's not like people just know such things. ;)

Understandable, and even with knowing it now D would not know and would not ask. Well he might ask if they get into a situation of mutual attraction and she then informed him of being born a male. All things considered though he would likely just take that information in stride and then be pleasantly surprised when they got naked.

Nico

That's why I never put sexual likes/dislikes on a character sheet. I don't consider this very important information (and I rarely can tell that from the beginning. I need to write a character for a while, to figure out such things). IF it becomes relevant, I'll see what my characters tells me. I even considered leaving out Alejándro's sexual preference, because it is, in the end, irrelevant unless a story goes a certain direction. But, since he is a celebrity, people would know about it, more than likely.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Nicholas on July 02, 2015, 12:01:28 PM
That's why I never put sexual likes/dislikes on a character sheet. I don't consider this very important information. IF it becomes relevant, I'll see what my characters tells me. I even considered leaving out Alejándro's sexual preference, because it is, in the end, irrelevant unless a story goes a certain direction. But, since he is a celebrity, people would know about it, more than likely.

I'm of the similar mindset.

From my own personal experience, it seems like I never get involved in sexual scenes in groups, unless it's like a significant and central part of the whole setting and premise.

Quote from: Nicholas on July 02, 2015, 11:44:44 AM

I actually like that.  You do have a point.  I'm tempted to go back and change it once again.  But I think I might just leave it with the edit, just in the interest of fairness and as a general disclaimer.

Quote from: Elf on July 02, 2015, 11:50:56 AM
So in the few months that D has been there and the many times he has visited Kat in the building with two bedrooms I'm sure they have crossed paths some at least. He is not always an outrageous flirt, usually very friendly though. Actually if the only time they have met is when he was with or going to visit Kat he probably didn't flirt at all.

Sounds good to me.  I like that.  A little flirting and passing remarks here and there so far. 

Seeking New Stories

Nico

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 02, 2015, 12:15:22 PM
I'm of the similar mindset.

From my own personal experience, it seems like I never get involved in sexual scenes in groups, unless it's like a significant and central part of the whole setting and premise.

Eh, I don't plan such things. Things happen or they don't, but I never plot a sexual encounter. I like it a lot more if it happens, you know? When a story goes that direction all on it's own. ~nodnod~

Nico

On another note...

~leaves cookies for people thinking of joining~

They're for free! ;D

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Nowherewoman

hmmmm...not sure I can work Eiryn and Harper back in, but I may look into rolling up a new resident. Maybe. I liked the setup- it was very cool for a 'real world' setting.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Lyron

... *Swipes one of the cookies*

Quote from: Nim on July 02, 2015, 03:14:25 AM

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for her. :-) My evening's going well so far, thanks. Hope yours is, too.

Quote from: Nowherewoman on July 02, 2015, 03:55:53 PM
hmmmm...not sure I can work Eiryn and Harper back in, but I may look into rolling up a new resident. Maybe. I liked the setup- it was very cool for a 'real world' setting.
A spot or two is open for you if you do decide to rejoin. :-) I think all the 'veterans' would be happy to have you back. I thought about PMing you, but I feel weird 'spamming' someone unless I know them well enough.

I'ma copy the list Elf made earlier and put it in the first post, so that newcomers have a quick ref. Probably not gonna do anything like that for the character thread. I'd rather people look at the actual profiles.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nowherewoman

Aleasha Cullum
Basics

Nicknames: Leash
Sex:F
Birthday:4/19/1990
Race/Ethnicity:Irish/Puerto Rican
Sexual Orientation: bi
Residence: Parker Commons 109- yeah, it's a long walk, but it's cheap, and good for her ass.

Appearance

Hair Color: Naturally deep black, but dyed purple.
Eye Color: Blue-grey
Height: 5'6"
Distinguishing Marks: Both ears are multi-pierced, and when not working, she tends to wear a lot of funky jewelry (as per photo)
Other Details: Her coloring and face shape are such that she can pass for either Caucasian or a light-skinned Latino; she enjoys messing with peoples' expectations, dropping in and out of a street persona and a stereotypical Nyoo Yawk or Lawn Gyeland accent.  When she's not fucking with you, she speaks quite clearly and distinctly- she's had some vocal training.

Personality

Traits: Hard-working; somewhat vain; outgoing; temperamental; competetive; showy.
Likes: Athletic people and partners; dancers and dancing; serious but clean partiers; jazz and classical music; artists of all sorts; funky jewelry; working out.
Dislikes: Druggies; sexists; lazy slobs; promoters; bicycle messengers; overly girly girls and overly macho guys; racists.

Character Ons: small boobs, tight asses, toned bodies; being flirted with; funky clothes; aggressive come-ons; being experimental; candle light; athletic positions.
Character Offs:  lack of stamina; talking too much in bed; too much vanilla in the diet; being too shy to try.
Player O/Os: Link

Biography

Born on Long Island, New York, the daughter of an Irish playwright and a minor Puerto Rican telenovela star, Leash has been dancing since she was three- it's been her whole life for most of that time. Like most little princesses, she started in ballet; got bored with it because it was too 'girly', tried rhythmic gymnastics for a while, and finally found her niche in very athletic jazz and modern dance. Her parents tried feebly for a bit to get her to go into a more mainstream field, but they were hardly the best role models for 'respectable' careers. So, once it was clear Aleasha had a calling, they threw their full support and the power of what network they had in the arts community behind their daughter's dreams.

A graduate of Juilliard and a former Jacob's Pillow fellow, Leash has gained a small amount of fame and face recognition from her appearances as a featured dancer in a few hip-hop music videos (she says she enjoyed the dancing, hated the music, and loved the paychecks).  She's come to Chicago to join a newly-formed jazz dance ensemble called Giant Steps; she's one of three girls in the corps, dancing with three guys in ensemble pieces and as backup for headliner feature dancers.

Leash is also into watercolor painting- which she's not very good at- and body paint/makeup, which she's half-decent with.

Relationships

Friends: She's a newcomer to Chi-town, so she really doesn't know anyone outside of the dance company, yet. She has a younger sister, China, she's skin-tight with, but Chai is a U. Penn student, so they don't see much of each other at the moment.

Enemies: None, so far.

Username
Nowherewoman

Lyron

I love her hair. ;D All in all, she looks great. You can go ahead and put her up in the character thread.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nowherewoman

Cool!  Thanks, Haru. I'll try to get a moving in post up tonight, if that's OK.

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Nim

Quick question where do I find the information on what housing is available and the rooms that are not taken?

Lynnette

Quote from: Nim on July 02, 2015, 07:37:34 PM
Quick question where do I find the information on what housing is available and the rooms that are not taken?

The available housing should be available in the two IC-threads for housing ^^ I don't know how up-to-date it is though, i'd suggest asking Haru to have a look at it and make sure it's up-to-date ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Lyron

Quote from: Nim on July 02, 2015, 07:37:34 PM
What Reaper said. The threads should be up to date.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.