The Wheel of Bondage [BON]

Started by AurelieCatena, November 15, 2013, 05:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

The Wheel of Bondage

Welcome to the Wheel of Bondage! Today our guest star is Felina, the Queen of Escapes! She will be facing escape challenges devised by YOU, spectators. You have sent us your challenges and now the Wheel will decide which ones Felina is going to face.

The bondage challenges have been classified in three categories of difficulty: Easy, Hard and  Evil. Escaping from them will earn her respectively one, two or three points. Failing to escape will make her lose one point. She can stop the show at any moment but she will only win the one-million  dollars prize if she has managed to collect 10 points.

Our riggers are Sheena, a former escape artist and bondage expert, Jane, a former weight-lifter and karate champion, and Kim the snake-girl, famous for her contortionist shows. They will be assisted by all our technicians and device engineers who will do their best to materialize your most inventive ideas.

This is the plot. I need your help to devise the bondage challenge. This will not be a regular group game. In fact, there will be two threads: one where everybody can submit a bondage challenge, and the regular IC thread where the action will be written.

Characters:
Felina, the Queen of Escape: Aurelie Catena
Sheena, Jane and Kim: (one player for all three characters)

Bondage challenges:
Everybody may propose one or several. Yes, even you! You can make it as hard or as easy as you want. You can invent devices. It can be painful, humiliating, disgusting. You have total freedom about it, as long as it remains logical and realistic. The few constraints you must respect are as follows:

1. It must be very detailed.
2. If locking mechanisms are involved, their keys must be reachable.
3. No limb should be amputated (piercings are OK though)

You can either describe it in a neutral tone, or (prefered) explain how Sheena, Jane and Kim are placing Felina in your predicament.

Let me know if there is interest for this game. You can also suggest ideas and modifications to it. If it gathers enough interest, I'll set up the game threads next week.

eBadger

Surprised at the lack of response! 

I am slightly confused, however.  Is control of the three femmes going to be rotated between scenario-submitters, or are you looking for a single other player to take control of them (making this a sort of 1 on 1 with contributing spectators)?

AurelieCatena

Well, all options are open depending on the interest I get. I could even play them myself. Also, if one person wants to play this alone with me, I am open to it.