It Walks on Ceilings [M/M, Extreme - Modern Horror - Strong Sub Wanted]

Started by Suiko, August 17, 2014, 12:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

• It Walks on Ceilings •
Extreme
Modern Horror
Strong Sub Wanted

You know danger like the back of your hand. You're a man not easily spooked by things that go bump in the night, and you don't believe in monsters under the bed, ghosts in the closet or any such rubbish. Stories of the supernatural are either hopeless people desperate for something to happen in their pointless lives, or con-artists playing on the hope of the deluded.

Whatever job you happen to do, it takes you to the darker places of the world. You could be a police officer, the first on serious crime scenes or suspicious places. You could be an independent filmmaker searching for suitably creepy places to film the latest in extreme horror stories. You could even be something as simple as a janitor, the lone worker after the rest of the staff have gone home for the evening. Some might find your work frightening, but you enjoy the freedom of working alone and seeing the quieter side to normally busy life. Sure, sometimes your eyes play tricks on you with the occasional flickering light bulb or creaking floorboard, but it's perfectly understandable things.

Life goes on as normal. You work, come home, work, come home, work, was that a shadow in the corner? Come home, work, come home, work, what's that noise? Come home, work, what's that stain on the floor? Come home, work, it's not your imagination. Are you being watched? You come home...

... ...

... ...

There's something there with you.

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Astrofig

I love this, and would love to discuss further with you about it.

Suiko

Thanks very much for the interest. I already have a couple of people I'm talking to about this story though. Sorry! Maybe we can write together at some other time.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -

Astrofig