A/B/O Or Something Similar? (Sub F looking for Dom M!)

Started by Soumis, August 06, 2021, 11:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soumis

Another brain worm that I'd like to see fulfilled...

I've recently become interested in the alpha/beta/omega universe. If you're not familiar with this I'll explain a little below.
Alphas
Alphas are the highest rank or type in this world (typically called an Omegaverse). They're super protective and can be aggressive and territorial. May or may not have a knotted cock, it's knot something I plan to be a stickler on (I'll see myself out...). Essentially they're the leaders, the superiors, prime physical specimens of the species. There is such a thing as Alpha females, but I'm not really planning on that factoring into this story. Scents and pheromones are a big thing, with an alpha being able to smell an omega and vice versa. Basically they're large and in charge, and in this story will be the dominant sexual partner and super into breeding. Alphas experience rut, triggered by an omega in heat. It's an intense urge to breed and a heightened arousal.

Betas
Betas are essentially an everyday human. They have a weak scent compared to the alphas and omegas. They can't reproduce with omegas but female betas can get pregnant.

Omegas
Omegas are the submissive party. They experience heat which is a period of intense arousal that triggers the alpha's rut. They get easily irritated, become febrile, and the only thing that helps is attracting a suitable mate. They're smaller, slighter, and weaker than alphas and betas. They have no particularly interesting physical characteristics that I'm aware of.

Okay, if you're still with me and not sufficiently weirded out, here's the plot.

MC is an omega who hasn't been mated. She realized about a year ago that she was an omega but hated it, not wanting to simply become some man's sex slave and house keeper. Luckily scent blockers are a thing, so most people simply think she's a beta. This has been working swimmingly for her so far; she hasn't attracted any interest which is how she likes it.YC is an alpha and somehow realizes that MC is an omega. Does she forget her scent blocker? Is she in the hospital after an accident where she can't access it? Omegas are rare in this world, so finding one is incredibly exciting.

What happens next is up to us! Does YC try to woo MC into a relationship? Does he keep her captive and fuck her silly until she doesn't want to leave? Do they come to some sort of agreement? I'm not super married to the terms above, just the premise. I'm down with including all kinds of kink or simply making this a slice of life story. Also, I'm not picky about gender. If you're confident in your ability to play a Dom M, I'm confident we'll have a good time!

If any of this works for you, please give me a shout and let's create something together!