News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

"Axiom is Launched and Looking For More! <3"

Started by ClockworkShadow, June 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 09:06:04 PM
well its the fact that I don't like how the automations are and they would not be like that in the cyberpunk type. So what I was thinking.. The Automation/doll/android could come from a far away city that is cyberpunk and was sent to this area where the automations/androids/dolls whatever you want to call them are not like her so she could be saught after by alot as its really hard to get to the city where my char was from. Kuje or Xun could litterly find her broken down as junk or something and find out that she was a human transfered into an android UNLESS got another.. Kuje or Xun could of found her android body I am going to call them dolls since they are so humaniod looking. And it could of been in the trash area of this place that came from the big cyber punk city that dumps its trash in this area or close to it and you guys find it and found away to help a girl that was real sick and dieing and put her in it... Thats the other idea I could make this work.

How old is this doll? Her apparent age? Xun could easily have bought her from Laz, or even funded the research if he was interested. *smiles*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 09:06:04 PM
well its the fact that I don't like how the automations are and they would not be like that in the cyberpunk type. So what I was thinking.. The Automation/doll/android could come from a far away city that is cyberpunk and was sent to this area where the automations/androids/dolls whatever you want to call them are not like her so she could be saught after by alot as its really hard to get to the city where my char was from. Kuje or Xun could litterly find her broken down as junk or something and find out that she was a human transfered into an android UNLESS got another.. Kuje or Xun could of found her android body I am going to call them dolls since they are so humaniod looking. And it could of been in the trash area of this place that came from the big cyber punk city that dumps its trash in this area or close to it and you guys find it and found away to help a girl that was real sick and dieing and put her in it... Thats the other idea I could make this work.

It sounds like a wonderful idea. We'd have to see what Clock has to say when she returns. I think right now we're mostly just tossing ideas around, so this is the place to do it.

For that matter, my char could have found her while living on the streets, brought her to Laz's char, where she was bought by Xun's after being patched up and repaired. :)

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:12:00 PM
It sounds like a wonderful idea. We'd have to see what Clock has to say when she returns. I think right now we're mostly just tossing ideas around, so this is the place to do it.

For that matter, my char could have found her while living on the streets, brought her to Laz's char, where she was bought by Xun's after being patched up and repaired. :)
Which has successfully explained why our characters have interacted despite, I suspect, coming from very different strata.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Kuje

Quote from: Xunzar on June 22, 2011, 09:15:26 PM
Which has successfully explained why our characters have interacted despite, I suspect, coming from very different strata.

That's what I was thinking as well.

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:32:27 PM
That's what I was thinking as well.

Great minds and all that? It also means that whoever discovers the impending disaster would know who to contact and possibly trust to help avert it.
A list of kinks

Kuje

Quote from: Xunzar on June 22, 2011, 09:38:21 PM
Great minds and all that? It also means that whoever discovers the impending disaster would know who to contact and possibly trust to help avert it.

Indeed. Plus, I usually find that games where our chars all know each other tend to be more fun instead of spending time getting all the characters together.

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:48:32 PM
Indeed. Plus, I usually find that games where our chars all know each other tend to be more fun instead of spending time getting all the characters together.

In that case, though, we would want to rp the prequel a little. At least where Xun comes by to pick up the doll. Then they can meet and interact a little, assuming that they'll never see each other again.
A list of kinks

Laz

Xunzar

Quote from: Laz on June 22, 2011, 10:05:05 PM
A Prologue scene can summarize those events.

Yes, but a summary does not have all of us getting used to how our characters interact. Saying they did and doing even a short scene are very different.
A list of kinks

Kuje

I don't mind doing a prologue either. Who knows what might come out of it, it could add to the story.

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 10:18:25 PM
I don't mind doing a prologue either. Who knows what might come out of it, it could add to the story.

Bingo. Plus, it'd be fun to see how the interact BEFORE they're working together.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well lets see how old would you all want her to be. I was thinking of 16 if you want me to ever do adult stuff.. Other wise I could see it being a bit younger in the sense that she has limitations anyway due to her android shell wouldn't really allow sex since the time line would not allow bio-androids to exist. She would just look humaniod, she could eat and drink, go to the bathroom but thats about it. She could taste it but it really wouldn't do anything for her at all. Its just eatting for the raw joy of it and she was programmed to be more human like in that sense. Hard code not programming. She would need to be charged and thats sorta what she would call sleep time. So she would be put to bed then and plugged in. This way I already get the she is humaniod and no others are like that.

Laz

Either way, a brief scene is needed whether it be a prologue or a short event depicting what transpired between us.

or we can just put a brief history on each character profile about how our characters met each other.

anyways, I had alot on my mind and thus had written down the main draft of my character. this is the basic character sheet of any character profile, should we need to add any categories such as castes, factions, specific abilities and such then I'll them up on the finalization of the draft.

------------------------------------------

Name: Vlad Lars

Age: In Appearance = 27//Real Age = Unknown due to his unique state.

Sex: Male

Appearance: The Embodied of a 6 and a half foot creature, wearing a long black coat consistent with his black leather boots and gloves. He wears his hair with a neat brush up, upon cold features and yet only a monocle on the right eye could identify this person as of upper stature. During the days of his mortal life, for a man mostly behind the desk reading a book, pondering through experiments after experiment his body was suprisingly well built. Internal valves focused around his shoulders within the confines of his dark coat would eject off steam at interval outputs as a process to release what excess chemicals his mechanical body had already consumed. Biomechanicals were the foundations of his inner workings, which gave him the ability to also retain the sense of touch and to feel. Vlad also has an extremely white complexion for it is maybe because he is not exactly accustomed to sunlight or perhaps the very lack of blood caused by his mechanical body made him paler than normal, either way he was not like this before. Azure calculating eyes that shines cold towards anyone to meet his gaze and yet something in them makes humans feel more calm towards him, perhaps the way he usually addresses people or the calmness of his voice, his stare is apathetic and is indifferent during most occasions however. He has a regal stance and his hair is mostly white with greyish outlines. were they of a diffrent color when he was mortal was not known.

Personality: A quiet man for his standing, with yet a rather peculiar and quite interesting aura surrounding the man should one notice him. And despite his very imposing Visage, people tend to feel calmly around his presence. He was always polite, straight forward and quite insightful. He knows his standings and doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. Sticking mostly to the background, and observing, always observing. Vlad is very much an observer in most cases. He prefers to watch from the sidelines and study the people around. He is dedicated to understand the human race for the sake of his research. He would sometime steer events into his personal gain, toying with people's emotion and mental manipulation. Because of that proclivity for observation, he often comes across as a quiet individual; typically eschewing direct interaction unless it serves a greater purpose.

For example, during therapheutic sessions with patients, he would let them pour their stories out and listen to thier ramblings, pinpointing and noting down change of voice volumes, the rate of breathing and dilation and movement of the eyes. Paired with his observational habits is an arrogant superiority born of his immortal modified life stretched over nearly a long forgotten lifetime. During his studies of the human behavior, he became well practiced in persuasive oratory; a silver-tongued individual, some might say. Despite the skill at turning a phrase, however, Vlad is not necessarily a logical and scientific person when it comes to treating his patients; while his speech is often more formal, he does not use more words than are necessary to convey the proper meaning. Addressing and explaining to them scientifically would only make them more confused than they already are. Sometimes a few words is enough to explain a complicated scenario.

Bio: Vlad, stood unlike any other, a unique individual by all account. The automatons need him and this man certainly needs them, in equality for neither cant exist without the other. He was but a simple man, a blacksmith and an artist rolled into one, he designed and toiled with technology as though it was mere building blocks like a child's toy. Easily creating one breathrough to the next, giving him a high earned respect and position within the Machines' Society. His own hunger for improvement consumed him to take extreme measures and eventually led up to his current state. He was nowhere near human nor machine, something quite diffrent entirely. Aging organs replaced with gyro counters and such complex mechanism that rivals even the most upgraded automaton. Brittle bones replaced with an exo skeleton of the hardest steel. Visual sight replaced with glass like orbs that resembled that of a human's eye though far surpassing that of its predecessor by being able to control vision specifics from range to paranomic view. Blood replaced with a concocted substance that fueled his inner mechanics and for that to happen he had to modify his heart aswell. The only thing left human within him was the entirety of his head, more specifically the brain. It was the only thing makes him himself and keeping him sane unlike the machines who are mostly about statistics and probability.

The process took ages, slowly, piece by piece but eventually it got done. He was now a biological machine capable of surpassing his mortal self. His human shell, skin, muscles, hair and folicles were completely unscathed during the process and he looked the same as he was when he was a mortal except for the fact that a high percentage of his body is made of machines. Irony as it seems were quite fond of this apparent situation, Vlad, spent his life searching for a way to make automatons more unpredictable for he thoerized by pinpointing the core of the human soul will lead to that discovery. In short he wanted to make the machines more human only ending up to make himself, a human, into a machine. by all accounts it furthered his cause, lasting him endless lifetimes to seek what he was after, years after years. His body did not age and he was immune to any mortal diseases so he continued his research in peace. His standings within the Machines became quite high over the years. He was well respected and highly regarded. The machines listened to him, opened up to his advices and points of view. He was a respected authority within thier society. He was an equal among machines and quite an acknowledged leader among others, for the machines saw in him the key to unlocking the secrets for their humanization.

In time, he was then appointed as an adviser to both faction alike, automatons and humans. And in the depths of his curious mind, this individual wanted more than just a metallic body. His lust for knowledge, went specifically towards the humanization of the automatons. It drove him further to risk everything and further push pass the limits of etiquette into such extreme measures. This started his facsination with the human behavior. Emotional, crude, and imperfection was the three things that mainly described humans and their behaviors. Vlad rarely showed sign of emotions, not because he was no longer human for he still retained every emotional capability he had when he was human up until now. He just never had the time or luxury to feel anything. Love was alien to him, Sadness, perhaps even joy are merely words of a long forgotten stimulation of a core nerve somewhere deep in the brain. He still experiences, anger, frustration and the likes, but in a quite seldom amount. Maybe thats why he was more in tune with the automatons than humans. He was a logical individual, for he never stops computing an endless possibility of variables and equations needed to be solved without the ditraction of irrational emotions. Everything for him was an equation and thus came to the conclusion that emotions are the unpredictable variables that can pontentially unbalance any given equation and formula.

And again with years of studying humans and their behaviors, Vlad found out that there are these so called patterns that can be interpreted and diagnosed as symptoms. Studying them further can lead to interesting results. For the longest time he delved in books about the human behavior, the levels of consiousness within one person and the ability to discern and interpret irrationality from sanity and dignose them individually. In doing this, on helping the automatons was nowhere near his main goal, there was something to gain by this experiment for himself. Further studies continues to support and solidify his theories and thus by unlocking the secrets of the mortal mind, the human psyche, and an individual's soul will ultimately lead to solving the mystery that would bind two species as one. Should he succeed, he could enhance, immortalize and even unlock the potential of his own mind. Whatever that maybe, it was time for him to further take his research to a whole new level. Test subjects.

Thus started this man's occupation as an Analyst, for a lack of a better term, a psychologist. Treating patients, studying human behaviors, giving them comfort and ease through trying times. This was his public title, a healer of minds, boosting up the humans morale during their subservient phase and even preventing unrest to the civil population by reassurances and cunning words. And yet for most cases, he was no angel. Unknowing to the public, a small amount of patients keep disappearing within his care, forced to live in the horrors of torture and mind racking tests below the underground tunnels of his experimental vaults. He was nowhere near the answer nor the solution but he would not stop, no matter how long it will take, how many more bodies will end up stacking within his lab the answer was out there.

Aikochan

I can write up my char but I need someone to tell me I can make her first.

Xunzar

I could always do a quick write up of my character. Not sure if I should until we hear back from Clockwork, though.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well I can write it up and you can too and if clockworkshadow dislikes it then can always change it and modify what we wrote.

I know I can do a doll because she said she was trying to think if she wanted a human or a doll too.

Laz

actually she already told us -see her earlier posts- to put up a rough draft of your character in this way she''l be able to read your ideas in a nut shell. and decide where to go from there.

Aikochan

ok then, I will do that. Now are you guys finding my advanced broken shell to get fixed and me being sick dieing girl? cause I actually have a funny idea that she doesn't know about what you both might do for her lol.. so if you two work on this together this could happen.. Its not hard to transfer a person's mind to a computer. I have theories on how it works.

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 11:24:38 PM
ok then, I will do that. Now are you guys finding my advanced broken shell to get fixed and me being sick dieing girl? cause I actually have a funny idea that she doesn't know about what you both might do for her lol.. so if you two work on this together this could happen.. Its not hard to transfer a person's mind to a computer. I have theories on how it works.

I think that's why we were debating on writing a prologue, which would be when we all find you and fix you up. :)

Aikochan

ok Kuje, so you find the shell and you put the girl in it right after prelog? thats all I need to know :)

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 11:47:50 PM
ok Kuje, so you find the shell and you put the girl in it right after prelog? thats all I need to know :)

Grins, not really sure. As I said, we all were debating on writing a prologue but it is also up to Clock. So, as far as I knew, the prologue would be when the other three of us find your char and fix it up, etc..... But again, that's all depends on Clock.

Laz

the process of assimilating her in a shell is quite easy for my character's background.

Aikochan

so then I will go with the assimilation since it can be done. :) Its a little more fun cause then the character sorta gets to regress.. My character is older and the shell is young. :) I would have so much fun with rping that hahahaha oh man that would be funny! Oh hey your an android doll and well umm sorry but your a young girl again! lol good morning!

Laz

Aikochan

awww if you don't think thats cute or funny I won't do it. Because this is sorta the fun of doing stuff like this.