The deal was made, now the price must be paid. Our seven sexy sins.

Started by CurvyKitten, December 20, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

demon of sloth is already taken by dancing flower, at least that's what I thought

Flower

I dropped for a variety of reasons so Swordsman feel free to take the reins. :)

Swordsman18

I am sorry to hear that Dancing flower, and I did not know, I was just going off the first post of the interest thread as well as Zaer's last post on this thread.

CurvyKitten

Your fine I did update that the demon of sloth was open again in the main post. Dancing flower had to leave us for her own reasons and I didn't want to make a big deal out of it so I just updated and opened the spot for new comers. Your fine.

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Swordsman18

I believe that spots for the Bride of Sloth, Bride of Envy are open.

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Swordsman18

I believe your best bet is to make a profile so you can get approved.

rustytiger

Your characters name.: Zoey Darnety

Title: Bride of Envy
Personality: Zoey is very cheerful and happy-go-lucky. She always tries to have a good attitude with people and never really lets her emotions influence her actions. She is also very mischievous and strong willed, bending when she has to but never breaking for anyone. When she loses her temper she can be a bit wild and wanting to fight or break something. Zoey also holds a grudge for a long time, finding it hard to forgive people who betray her.
Occupation: Zoey is an accomplished artist and cellist. Her father's company mainly deals with the fine arts it was only reasonable for her to enjoy them as well. She makes her own money living comfortably, and her father also helps her sometimes secretly.
Bio: Growing up with a family only interested in the fine arts Zoey knows many languages, ballet, waltzing, and many different instruments. Most of her friends growing up thought that she had it made with a wealthy father who adored her, and her life style. Zoey never played in any sports for joined any clubs growing up in school because her father wanted her to learn as much as she could about the finer arts for personal reasons. She loved her family and they loved her but it always seemed like her father was trying to mold her into something perfect, but never spoiling his child. When she was finally old enough to leave the house she got away from her perfectionist driven father. Zoey has two younger brothers, whom she adores and spoils all the time.
On's+Off's: read my o/o's but pretty much up for anything but watersports, scat and vore.
Your true form: She has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right shoulder, her tongue is pierced, she also has the Cheshire cat tattooed on her right hip.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Looks pretty nice :). I hope you get approved and so I can get finally roleplay with my bride :D. Anyways demon of envy casted 'mirror scrying'. Which basically allows view tracked person from nearest mirror/reflecting surface. So you would decide the scenery where demon of envy sees you first time.

rustytiger

Mmmm then I have the perfect idea in mind, if I get approved.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

CurvyKitten

Your good to go Hun, feel free to enter play. Sorry I was without net for a bit so I'm play catch up on everything. lol. Feel free to enter play though. Welcome to the game.

rustytiger

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Swordsman18

Clio

Username: Christa McGinn
Character's Name: Lily Devereaux
Title: Bride of Sloth
Personality: Lily is outgoing, friendly and kind. She is intelligent, creative and unique...always helping others when she can and either reading or doing something artistic. On the outside, she looks like a well-liked, overly sweet person. However, she is moody, temperamental and extremely protective. If she sees someone hurting or taking advantage of the innocent or someone she loves, she can be brutal and dangerous. She will never harm someone who doesn't deserve it, and she won't physically harm someone unless there is a damn good reason. She's like a kitten with deadly claws. She is extroverted, but she needs a lot of alone time. She likes solitude and doing things at home. She's not a party animal, and she doesn't like crowds. Although she's a hard worker, she doesn't live to work...she works to live, so she knows the value of vacation and rest. She is also naively fearless when it comes to everything except snakes. She has a horrible phobia of snakes.
Bio: Lily was born and raised in a loving home, even though her father kept the most important detail about her a secret. Her mother and father have been married for over 40 years, and she has an older brother named Andrew. She was never spoiled, but she was loved, and never had need for anything beyond what her middle-class upbringing could afford. She was valedictorian and went to college immediately after graduating high school. She majored in history and minored in theatre, graduating with plans to continue toward her Ph.D. However, she needs money to do that, so she's currently working toward the goal. Luckily the local history museum was hiring, and she impressed them with her transcript. Getting a job as an assistant when she was only 22, she quickly rose through the ranks and has just now taken the place of the old curator who retired.

She is single and a bit of a loner at times. When she's around people, she seems like a social butterfly...but she doesn't like to be around people as much as you would think. After work she generally goes home to spend the night with her two dogs and a good book. She has no idea that her father made a deal with a demon, and although she can be sickingly sweet at times, she will not be happy about it or go down easily. She is stubborn, strong-willed and will fight for her freedom and against injustice. The demon of sloth is an ironic choice for her, as she hates boredom and doing nothing. She likes quiet nights at home, but her mind has to be engaged.

On's+Off's: My only offs are scat and snuff. That's not to say that everything turns me on, but very little turns me off. I'll let you know if something does, but I love everything from vanilla romance to extreme pain and brutal rape.
Your true form: She doesn't have any tattoos. She is 5'4", very curvy and pale with long red curls. Her eyes are large and blue, her face is almost doll-like, and her bone structure is petite.

CurvyKitten

your approved sorry I know I'm slacking in posts and such. Trying to catch up in the middle of moving and working on a lot of stuff. I'm trying bare with me.

Clio

kingmaster1

Clio