Furry Wildlife Preserve (Interest Check Looking for Males and Females)

Started by Lezna, August 06, 2013, 09:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lezna

*Furry Wildlife Preserve*

I posted an idea similar to this a while ago but it didn’t seem to go anywhere so I’m going to try again and see if I have any luck.
The basic idea is that My character is the owner of a wildlife preserve which takes care of Anthropomorphic animals better known as furries.  Day by day my character spends his time taking care of the furries (they were technically his property but he didn’t like referring to them as such) in whatever course that be.

So I’m looking for Male or Female Furries (don't mind if you play your opposite gender or something else) doesn’t matter to me this is hopefully going to be a rather large roleplay so I’d like a fair amount of characters (if not I’ll be fine with a smaller group). As for character templates I’ll set that up when some interest starts to set it so until then I needn’t have your characters yet that being said feel free! I might use your character sheet as the template. Ok that’s all I wanted to say (I’ll edit/post this/here often to add information one of which will be a map of the Preserve) please PM me your interest or post here if you want hope to here you soon.

A few details
Ok so this preserve is like what most think of when they think of wildlife preserves where all the animals (or furries rather) are free to roam where ever they wish. the preserve is distributed into different areas catering to different needs of different furries (desert, rainforest, etc) in all of these areas are small huts which are where the furries are to sleep (the appearance and interior of the huts are completely up to you)

Area 1: Grassy Plain
Area 2: Rainforest
Area 3: Desert
Area 4: Tundra/Arctic
Area 5: Swamplands

Please feel free to suggest other areas (as for Aquatic Areas there is a large lake in the middle of the preserve (it's also an island so it's surrounded by ocean
I'd like to say that all characters I create and portray are 18 or older. https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=43259 My ons and offs (shall add more over time)

Hercinia

Yukina

Hercinia

Yukina

I know I'm making a meek female. I just need to decide between a rabbit and a pigeon.