Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Granted... did I mention that it is not ripe enough to eat yet?

I wish it would rain in Brasilia...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

possiblejr

*quickly puts out fire*
Granted, but it causes a mass flood

i wish i had the fighting skills of Roranoa Zoro(he's from one piece)

Countdown0

Granted, but you now have so little muscle mass that you can barely even do one push-up, nevermind actually using your skills.

I wish that when peoplepicked up a "lucky penny", that it was actually lucky.
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Undeniable Sin

Granted but now when people break mirrors, you get their seven years of bad luck.

I wish I could create " the perfect man" from a catalog of choices.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Countdown0

Granted, but somewhere in the world, some made the same wish except for a perfect woman. She and the "perfect man" fall in love, get married and live happily ever after.

Speaking of which.

I wish I could create the perfect woman from a catalog of choices. =D

See? I told you it would happen! :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

MelisaArtemis

Granted. Too bad perfection is actually extremely boring

I wish that the next person won't corrupt this wish ( >:) )

Countdown0

Granted, however, every person after me will try extra hard when corrupting wishes.

I wish I had a horde of pet guinea pigs, and they were all trained to do my bidding :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

possiblejr

granted, but they eat human flesh, and aren't trained not to eat you

i wish i had magic powers

Countdown0

But if they do my bidding, I would bid they eat my enemies until they are full, and then bid them to do other useful things, like fetch me candy :D

Granted. You now have magical powers. However, so does everyone else, and your magical powers are well below average in terms of power.

I wish that the next person would make a more interesting wish than this wish I'm making right now.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Deamonbane

Granted, and now you find yourself without a way to corrupt these awesome wishes...

I wish all of my drinks remained cool, around 10 C until I drank them...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Undeniable Sin

Granted although now if you ever want coffee or hot chocolate you must drink them cold.

I wish I were still in bed, sleeping peacefully like I'm supposed to be.

Outsider

Granted, but now I would be lying next to you. For eternity.

I wish I was healthy again. Being sick sucks. (Actually it doesn't, having days off=win)

Undeniable Sin

And the corruption of my wish is?? Sounds like I win!

Granted. You are never sick but to make up for the imbalance everyone in the world spends three weeks sick. Everything shuts down and everyone blames you. Can you say  witch hunt?

I wish that I were warm, not hot, nor cold, but the perfect temperature for optimal comfort.

Countdown0

Granted. You are now forever locked inside of a room that constnatly maintains perfect room temperature to ensure that you never feel hot or cold, but instead alwatys feel juuuuuuuust right. Unfortunately, you can't even leave that room.

I wish that I would never forget anything important ever again.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

QuirkyFelicity

Granted, but, as everything in life has importance to someone or something, you remember everything, overloading your mind and driving you insane.

I wish I could speak any language after hearing one word in it.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Aethelinda

Granted, but now you can only speak that one word and that one word alone, every time you hear a new word.

I wish I had an endless supply of Peanut M&Ms!

Deamonbane

Granted... hey, where did SrsBidniss go?

I wish tomorrow could be an off day...

Ritsu

Granted, just not for you. ;P

I wish I knew how many licks it took to the center of a tootsie pop.

Deamonbane

Granted, and now there is no more fun licking a tootsie pop...

I wish I could have a lifetime's supply of beer...

Ritsu

Granted, warm stale beer.

I wish I was able to stop breathing without dying.

possiblejr

Granted, your skin will now absorb the oxygen you need, but you must keep it moist, and can never be submerged in water again

i wish i could find a decent avatar

Countdown0

Granted. Unfortunately, the very next day it becomes a symbol of a racist, sexist, facist government establishment, and you can never use it again without being hated by everyone who sees it.

I wish I could act as fast as I think. Man, would I have great reflexes :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

possiblejr

Granted, unfortunately what ever you're thinking your body will do, and your standing right next to a policeman and someone you want to strangle

i wish i had a gold statue of Monkey D. Luffy from one piece

ejohanson

Granted - and it is an inexplicable artifact, like the monolith from 2001, because anime and manga are erased from time and space.

I wish to die while on a roller-coaster, because that would be the best way to go out.
Stories I am in (always extreme)

possiblejr

don't even joke about anime and manga not existing

Granted, you were on a roller coaster that went off the rails, ran through several walls, through the trailer of a semi, off a pier and into the water, you survive until the cart hits the sea floor, then your head explodes

i wish i had a good book