Medieval Fantasy RP idea's! (M looking for Females and Trans-females)

Started by Exitium3, August 15, 2012, 09:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exitium3

PM me to discuss the plot you like further, then after we come to an agreement I'll make a post in the forums before sending you the link.

Plot idea 1: The more natural encounter between our characters. Our character's arrive in the village, or your character has lived there for some time now. Depending on which we can go from there and develop a plot on what action/romance to have.

Plot idea 2: You are the princess, and recently due to an assassin making an attempt on your fathers life he has decided to increase the guard around you, and more importantly find a man capable of being your personal/royal guard, more or less and elite guard to protect you from danger's and harm. And of course the guard will be me (Unless you decide you would prefer the roles will be reversed in which case I'll be Prince, though not powerless.)

Plot idea 3: The more conflicted meeting between our character. Your an assassin, bounty hunter, demon hunter. My character can be the hired contract your supposed to kill (But decided not to for whatever reason), Bounty hunter because I have a 5000 gold bounty on my head (For a crime I did not commit), and a demon slayer (Because my character is half demon, but again have been convicted of a crime I did not commit).

These are my idea's and hope to get some PM's soon. Thank you all. ^-^
Everything that has a beginning has an end.

My on's/off's and character info.

Exitium3

Plot idea's added.

Plot idea 4: The damsel in distress. You have been caught by bandits. It has been around 5 days now since your village was pillaged and you have been taken hostage. At this point your hopes are rather limited, likely hoping to be a slave over a bandit camp slut, either one is likely though what happens will vary depending on the bandits. Whatever the case will be my character will come save you, and this is where our journey will begin.

Plot idea 5: The beast. (This has specific requirements. You must be willing to play as a creature. Weather monitor, dragon, goblin, orc, monitor, and other such creatures.) You have been terrorizing a local village, and will likely live somewhere in the local forest. Weather you are good  or evil, you village has been aggressive to you being near the village, often sending bands of people and hunters to come after you, none have succeed so far. The idea is a romance with something that may or may not have a human shape. I would LOVE a dragon, but any creature with intelligence will do. This is more about strange romance between two characters, something like beauty in the beast but in a different setting.

PM me to discuss the plot you like further, then after we come to an agreement I'll make a post in the forums before sending you the link.

Exitium3

Update:

Glade has a human and furry/anthro form now. Feel free to tell me which form you want in PM's along with the plot you want. If you don't choose then he will automatically have a human form unless specified to be furry. Thank you.

Below this is human looking form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Glades human looking form.

Below this is furry/anthro form:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Glades furry form.(Note that he is a Folf. Aka: Half Fox, Half Wolf.)