Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tersius

Jennifer Lawrence, but it was a tough call....

John Travolta, or Ben Stiller?

Peccavi

Can I vote neither? *laughs* But if I have to choose... Ben Stiller.

Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Hemsworth?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

RipTide

HARDEST. DECISION. EVER. What if I want both? I would totally take both. I guess, if I had to have only one, I'd go with Mr. Hemsworth. Those arms...

Toby McGuire or Andrew Garfield?

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Peccavi

Andrew Garfield!

ScarJo or Anne Hathaway?
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

cdnguy99

ScarJo

Anna Rawson or Michelle Wie (or both)?

Lirliel

Michelle Wie.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead or Felicia Day?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RipTide

I'm gunna say Fred haha. I feel like I wouldn't get very far with shaggy :P.

Sam or Dean Winchester??

Posting Rate = 1-2 posts/story/week

What Does a Siren Crave? === What Does a Siren Prefer?

Harley Quinn

That's too tough, I'd have to take them both.

Damon or Stefan Salvatore?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Skadii

Damon...his eyes captivate me!

Jerry Springer or Maury Povich? (lol)

Etherealdreamer

Maury, because I love a man with a freshly shaven dome!

The Goblin King, or Captain Jack Sparrow, or both?
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Batman4560

If I had to pick, Jack Sparrow, he has the rum it would take to get me to do that.

Poison Ivy or Enchantress?

Lirliel

Ivy.

Harley Quinn, Batwoman or Catwoman?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Batman4560

Pshhh hands down Catwoman, she can bring the claws, heels and whip.

The pink ranger (Kimberly) or Laura Croft?

King Serperior

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 07, 2013, 12:59:58 AM
Pshhh hands down Catwoman, she can bring the claws, heels and whip.

The pink ranger (Kimberly) or Laura Croft?
Kim *nods*

Lamia or Mermaid

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Etherealdreamer

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 07, 2013, 12:52:29 AM
If I had to pick, Jack Sparrow, he has the rum it would take to get me to do that.

Really? Man. Jareth had hallucinogens though. I guess at least Jack wouldn't expect you to stick around FOREVER though. Hehe.

And hmmm... I'd had to tentatively say mermaid. Because I know their folklore enough to believe I could survive such an exotic encounter.

So my fellow sexy preverts, your next decision is: Baywatch Hasslehoff or Dodgeball Coach Hasslehoff

Stella

Ugh, what a choice! Neither! But at a stretch .... Baywatch. *cringes*

Robb Stark or Jon Snow?

Autumn52

Robb Stark, its the eyes

With Tony Stark or Dean Caine
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

HannibalBarca

Iron Man or the guy who played Superman on tv?  If I was bi, definitely the real human being, Dean.

Kaya Scodelario or Emilia Clarke?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Lirliel

Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen

Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles/Chains, Queen of Meereen, Princess of Dragonstone.

Jorah Mormont or Ned Stark?

Etherealdreamer

Jorah, if only because he seems like he's got a pent up load, AND while he's loyal, he's not Lawful Good to a fault that'd get him killed. At least not like Ned.

Speaking of fabulously handsome older men, here's a good one; Costner, Willis, or neither?

Lirliel

That would be Bruce Willis, if so, him. He can crack one-liners all night long to me :D

Which of these Knights: Sir Sean Connery, Sir Anthony Hopkins or Sir Mick Jagger, or none.

Bruja

Sir Anthony Hopkins....after he begins to read The Divine Comedy to me in Italian....

...which rock god....Jim Morrison or Jimi Hendrix?

Lirliel

Hendrix, just to listen to those sweet guitar plays.

Sharon den Adel or Amy Lee?

Tharic

Amy Lee, definitely.. *yum*

David Lee Roth or Billy Joel?