News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Suspension of Disbelief

Started by Neroon, August 12, 2009, 07:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurzyk

Ket

You mean, all those tentacle monsters I play with don't really have tentacles? 

I'm going to go cry now.

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Kurzyk

I have some that are real ... keep them in a tank in the cellar.

Saerrael

Quote from: Kurzyk on November 05, 2009, 12:47:20 AM
I have some that are real ... keep them in a tank in the cellar.

...Those poor tentacle monsters!

Oniya

You haven't seen the tank.  It's even got one of those ship wrecks and a treasure chest that sprays bubbles every 30 seconds or so.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Chevalier des Poissons

At least you didn't say to people that you are a monster that lives in a ROFLCOPTER.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Saerrael

Quote from: Oniya on November 05, 2009, 07:35:45 PM
You haven't seen the tank.  It's even got one of those ship wrecks and a treasure chest that sprays bubbles every 30 seconds or so.

As long as there are no Japanese schoolgirls of an age of 16 or 17 in that tank, it's cruel to the tentaclemonster...

Chelemar

I don't know about you all, but when I willfully suspended my disbelief, my master spanked me hard. 

*claps* I believe, I believe!  *claps*