Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cdizk

Quote from: AndyZ on July 01, 2011, 08:37:05 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

Just write up a monster to be approved on here and we can get you in.

I was approved a while ago, just thought that you were waiting for more monsters to start...

Which of the pages on the link should I go to?

AndyZ

The OOC gives information about out-of-character stuff, as does the Announcements and Clarifications.  The Pairings List tells who is available.

The Primary Ship IC threads detail the ship where all the girls are completely human, whereas the Alien/Fantasy ship might have elves, asari and other sorts of things from either alien worlds or worlds where fantasy races exist.

Character sheet threads tell you about the girls or the monsters.

The Time Dilation thread is for characters who want to be able to RP but can only post once a day or less.  Since many people post more quickly than this, and some complaints were forming, the Time Dilation thread was made to satisfy everyone.

I suggest checking the pairing list, then going to the Girls' Dormitory on one of the ships and having your monster drag one of the girls out to the Rest of the Ship.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

fireflights

Out of character thread https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.msg4870970#new

Pairings list to see which girls are free in which ship (as there are two but you were approved for the primary ship so if you want you can make a second monster for the fantasy ship) https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108302.msg4784428#new

Girls dorm on primary ship https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108051.msg4870597#new

All of these can be found however inside of the big group board we have here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

Antisoul

Name: x00R-0301/#*
Species: Machine
Appearance: Shifts as needed to accomplish current task. x004-0301/#* is at its core comprised of a dozen nanite colonies no larger than a few cells in diameter. These colonies are responsible for the fabrication of trillions of nanites which in turn comprise x00R-0301/#*'s form. As these nanites can be re-programed or re-purposed to suit any need x00R-0301/#* consistently restructures itself while performing a given task as it 'learns' or 'adapts' more efficient methods of operation, such as suddenly switching from a bi-pedal form to a quadruped while attempting to move quickly in a straight line. The nanites simply deconstruct the machine's current configuration and rapidly construct the newer more efficient feature. 
Personality: Curious.
Current Clothing: None
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: No
Copious amounts of cum: Don't Care to No (If its ridiculously copious, like fire hydrant eruption copious.) 
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Don't Care

AndyZ

x00R-0301/#* - Approved but I'd appreciate if it uses the nanites to make tentacles.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ironwolf85

I have enough time to re-enter my character and will be rping now that Real life is sorted out for the moment.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Hapto

Hello - hopefully I'm not too late as I was hoping I could join in as a tentacle monster, specifically (planned Monster Character Sheet):

‘Control’ was built simply to be its namesake – to control.  To coordinate, oversee, and to satisfy the deepest desire programmed into the very core of its mind, a mind now turned dark from millennia of denial from what it was made to do – to continue testing.  With its creators long since departed their world, its testing facility long since empty, for Control their is only deafening silence, and the unrequited need for fresh data coursing through it's virtual veins, its desperation growing fiercer with each passing nanosecond.  It’s all it can do to wait, until it has finally finished it's ship, and can set off to the stars to find fresh… volunteers.

Slowly spinning through the swirly abyss of stars, Control stirs.  It wakes to see a large ship, innocently cruising through oblivion.  Virtual senses blink, desperate for this not to be another dream, for the vessel's rich smell of warm oxygen, it's resonant thrum of life-support systems, it's life - for it all to be real this time.  But the dream doesn't fade.  Control's mind starts to race, thinking of all the countless years searching the cold infinity of space, at long last at their end.  Finally, Control has found its new facility, teaming with would-be testers primed to have their data thoroughly tested, over and over, to intensities and lengths Control has spent so many fruitless centuries dreaming about, for as long as their bodies will handle.  Finally, Control will test again.  Its sadistic mind smiles, as it sets an intercept course.

Name: translating... 90.4% match for English word: 'Control.'
Appearance: adaptable - nano-alters environment into new shapes and forms, turning cold steel into warm, soft synthflesh and all the tools needed to fulfill it's purpose.  Core remains hidden, watching.
Oviposition/Pregnancy: Negative - best data produced from testing physical and emotional reactions to extreme, forced and protracted desire and sensation, not reproduction.  Cloning systems suffice for that.
Copious amounts of cum: Negative, though clear liquid aphrodisiac-spray applied liberally.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Positive - specializes in various liquid and radiological enhancers, altering the limits and intensity of the body and mind to force a tester's body to remain more sensitive and aroused than usually possible, indefinitely, so the tests can continue. Also wields several... unique devices used to create unique experiences.

Vaulera

i would really love to be a female character in this is there any more room?

AndyZ

As far as I know, there's still room.  Go ahead and make a character.

Vaulera

woops sorry about that i just got into an awaited story, there may not have been room anyway. Sorry!

Hapto

Quote from: AndyZ on August 03, 2011, 05:05:57 AM
As far as I know, there's still room.  Go ahead and make a character.

Was that to me also or not?

AndyZ

Quote from: Vaulera on August 03, 2011, 06:34:26 PM
woops sorry about that i just got into an awaited story, there may not have been room anyway. Sorry!

No worries.  There is still room if you choose to join in.

Quote from: Hapto on August 03, 2011, 07:28:03 PM
Was that to me also or not?

I can't really tell if Control has tentacles or not.  It looks like there might be some in the background, wiry ones reminiscent of Dr. Octopus.  If there are, I'll give the approval.

Hapto

Sorry, I was trying to keep the picture a little mysterious with not everything clearly shown - maybe too much so :S.

Yes Control has tentacles, long smooth white ones of thicknesses varying from 1-2 inches to arm width, the ends of which change and adapt into new shapes and devices, from simple didos or onaholes, to spray nozzles, suction cups, vibrators, to a range of light sources that emit different radiation with different effects.

So in short, yes, Control has tentacles.  Hopefully then that means I'll see you in game then? :)

roleplayer31m

Name: Orian
Product of an alien tentacle monster and human abductee, Orian is a human tentacle hybrid. His tenticles come from the ends of his appendages, toes, fingers, penis, tongue. His tentacles can suck or secrete. Orian looks the age of a 30yr human male but is three times that age. He was placed back on Earth, to reproduce with the population in secret spawning much offspring to do the same.
Appearance: 30yr older white male 6'0", 208lbs, atheletic toned appearance, his alien side is hidden within, having the ability change when he wants or when sexually aroused.

Secreting lube/cum that contains Pheromones/Aphrodisiacs, able to impregnate with cum or through Oviposition.

Would love to join in if I still can, please let me know of any further information I need to provide or elaborate on.

AndyZ

I'm rebooting the game and have a new thread set up.  Could I get you to repost the character here please?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120356.0

Tigara

Name: Zorina
Species: Tentacle Alien
Appearance: 'her' head is at the center of 'her' body. Her head looks like a beautiful human head with black eyes and lips. Her tongue extends into a tentacle as needed. From the back of her head and neck are hundreds of other tentacles as she often looks like a 'bush of swirling and twisting tentacles. She has eight tentacles that have suction cup like pads on them that allow her to climb smooth surfaces and often are used as feet. Each tentacle can squirt lubricant from the tip of its point to help with the capturing of her prey. The lubricant in her tentacles also can act as an aphrodisiac or a chemical that can alter the physical appearance of humans ((for example, larger breast, bigger bellies, wider hips....and so on))
Personality: Seductive and curious. easily bored.
Current Clothing: None
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: yes
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes 
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes
I love random PMs.

fireflights

Tigara, this looks good but you should have posted this on the new thread Andy had placed in his post right before yours. Even though you didn't and just posted it here, I am going to approve you but please be more conscious of where you put your posts in the game and have fun

Livin in MD now.

Tigara

I love random PMs.

fireflights

I will leave that up to you, as I said I won't make you repost it in the right area as this is just for approval.

Livin in MD now.

AndyZ

I don't see any reason it's necessary to repost the character.  However, I'll be locking this thread.  Anyone else who wants in is free to post in the Reboot thread.