Looking For CLAMP Fans (Fixed)

Started by GlassMonster, December 02, 2013, 01:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlassMonster

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play characters ftom any of the works of the manga/anime aithors known as CLAMP. Any situation is fine by me and I'm willing to play as and with  any of the characters from any of their works. In universe or alternate universes are ok by me. I'm not picky about writing styles either,as long as i can read it! :) thanks a bunch. Contact me if you are interested and we can talk details.

Raxel

I know chobits and am recently getting into XXholic. I also know very breif info about Tsubasa. I am a unapproved member so I can't private message you.

GlassMonster

Well hallo hallo. :) i would certainly be interested in doing any of those works. Any preference on characters or storylines?

Raxel

Well, I would enjoy completely originally made characters if you don't mind, in the realm of chobits. A persocom and it's partner? I hope you don't mind a genderfluid partner. As formy character I'd like to play the dominant role of the owner or I could be a dominant persocom in the relationship, of course both non-sexual but a riskay kinda dominance. You can choose my gender.

GlassMonster

Oc's are perfectly fine by me,ideal even for a chobits game. :) And don't worry about that,I'm gender fluid myself,hence Liege tag. And i think i would like to give it a go as the persocom, so you can be my master. As for genders it doesn't matter much to me so i guess we can pick by what type of character or do some kind of coin flip? XD Does it matter to you if it is a mxm,fxf,or mxf?

Raxel

GlassMonster

XD Laura does look pretty darn cute. And Raxel there does as well. I assume those are the ones you would be playing?

Raxel

Laura and the second pic I like. Your fate has bern decided. MORTAL KOMBAT!

You wanna make the thread?

GlassMonster

Certainly. And just to be clear (as it would stink to mess up your acceptance xD ) the thread must be totally pg until you get accepted,in which case if its still ongoing we can move it and go further. Cool?

Raxel

That's perfectly fine. what is perfectly pg anyways? No tabacco, no drinking, no violence?

GlassMonster

Yah and no nudity and sexual stuff. Im pretty sure the unPproved section has the guidelines for that up. You should check em out. Ill make our post when i can and put the link right in here. :)

Raxel

Lunar

Awe, now I wanna play a Chobits story :( You wouldn't happen to be interested in playing another, would you? If not, I totally understand.