I would care for some yaoi

Started by demonqueen82, July 15, 2006, 12:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demonqueen82

Im a lil less interested in girls than most people,not saying that girls are bad *does a lil warding dance to ward off the goddesses* but id like some hot man on man action
Sometimes You Can Assinate A Leader Without Ever Firing A Shot.

ZK

*smirks* I enjoy yaoi as well, but, eh, to get a male player to play yaoi on here? Well, that's a little hard to come by.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

*Looks around for Celestial and wonders how long it will be before he makes a post here*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Moondazed

Quote from: Z.K. on July 15, 2006, 12:59:15 PM
*smirks* I enjoy yaoi as well, but, eh, to get a male player to play yaoi on here? Well, that's a little hard to come by.

Sadly enough... don't men know how hot bisexual men are? *grin*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

demonqueen82

I kinda already sent him a private message about it,after all,he's the only one who's made a comment about my sexuality...

Well I wouldn't even mind if it were girls playing men,but it'd be nice to have.

True,I am with a bi-guy.
Sometimes You Can Assinate A Leader Without Ever Firing A Shot.

Purple

Quote from: moondazed on July 15, 2006, 01:12:06 PM
Sadly enough... don't men know how hot bisexual men are? *grin*

No, most apparently have no clue...
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

Celestial Goblin

Elvi

I know, I've been peeping......*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

robitusinz

Could someone with experience in yaoi talk about it a bit?  Describe some of its nuances?  What makes it most interesting to write about?

I looked it up in Wikipedia, but it was mostly an informative article, as opposed to getting the "feel" for the topic from another person, or someone who was interested in it.

I've been wanting to experiment with a bi or gay story for a while, but nothing's really jumped at me as interesting so far.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.