Naked and Afraid. A group survival game with a possible twist.

Started by Dashenka, July 08, 2015, 03:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Naked and Afraid.

OOC Thread

An internet broadcast has approached people to make a real time, real life, survival game. There is a very large plot of fenced in land, east of the Russian lake Baykal, near the Chinese border. The terrain varies from rugged mountains and hills covered in moss to the vast taiga pine forest. In here the survivors will have to survive for three weeks, before being replaced with new people.

However, when the players have signed the contract, they are drugged and brought to the location where they are stripped of their clothes, something that was not in the contract. The other thing very different from the contract is that after three weeks, nobody's being replaced.

So here they are, naked and with only a handful of items to help them. Will they thrive or will they die?

It will be an ongoing event. New characters will join and old ones will go when they get sick, mortally injured or die.

The group will start out all together on the same location. What happens next is all open to the players themselves. I hold the GM rights to steer and correct the game whenever I feel the need for it but I will do it in cooperation with the players.

Characters.

I would like to say again that although I do like to leave the game open to those LGBT people, I still have my reservations about transgenders and if you decide to play one, I will be very picky. A 'normal' male to female (or vice versa) is okay to me but try to play it as one. A woman who is now a man is probably not too happy about having a D cup and a male who's now a female will not be happy about having a willy and the clockwork. Anything else, I'd perhaps say no. Futa's, dickgirls, etc as seen in manga, hentai or whatever is not going to happen in this game. I'm sorry.

What I'd like to see in a character sheet is a picture or physical description, a preference for a location or climate, a sexual preference and some strong and weak points. Don't make superman. If you are used to the cold, you are not immune for it and will still suffer the same effects as anybody else. Same goes for the heat. Characters can have more knowledge and experience with it but you will still get dehydrated, hypothermia etc.

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

cabalxxvi

I would love to check this out when it gets a few more hits on it. Naked and afraid would be awesome to role play if there is any takers on it. I am a real survivalist in Utah, and prior military, so maybe it can pay off to play something like this. So count me as interested.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

AlexStone

Count me as interested, too- I'm always interested in stories like this.  Also, I like getting out of doors, though I don't personally have a lot of practical experience.  Also, I'm cribbing together a set of rules in my spare time for a survival-themed RPG, so, if it's okay, I'll probably look at this as a bit of research into what the system needs to do.

Dashenka

Thanks for the interest so far. I'm leaving it open a bit more :)

Holmes

When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

O/Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230163.0

Dashenka

Biles

I'll be keeping an eye on this and see if anymore interests grows on this. And on the subject of what the players can take with them, wouldn't it mean they could technically carry any article of clothing? :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Dashenka

Technically yes but if you can only bring one or two items you are going to need to survive, bringing a piece of clothing would be a bit of a waste :D

AlexStone

Dashenka

Well.... let's say one.. what are you going to attach the sheath to? :D

AlexStone

My enormous cock, of course. :)  But seriously, the other thing would probably paracord or something, so that's a solvable problem.

Dashenka

If/when this takes off we can discuss the items etc in an OOC thread.

Sigrun

I'm admittedly a junkie for this show.
Interested, but my character would probably be of a less inclined towards the survival aspect and more inclined towards the mental aspect. Calm, patient, positive.. morale matters, yah? Hope that would be alright. :'D

fire starter and bug spray! /shot i'm kidding

Dashenka

Sure that's fine for me. More womens are always welcome :)

cabalxxvi

Sorry for the slow responses, I only have Monday - Thursday to post. I think that you can take 2 items, and you are left naked. I think the idea of them being taken is great, but if you want to make it so it's not televised, you can have it be a private small plane that crashes on deserted island, and you go from there.

Then you can force everyone to split what's in the plane, and allow them to have a few items on them when they crash landed. Then you'll have the naked and afraid you're looking for. The clothing can be soaked in gas or something that forces them to remove everything.

Also with it being a private small plane you can say there wasn't food since it was just a private or small flight that was meant to land in another place.

The plane could have been tampered with before take off or whatever the case is.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

zenpai

I am interested. Here is a twist they end up on some random earth like planet. to were a someone who know earth would be. S.O.L and J.W.F
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Dashenka

A lot of ideas. Let's keep them for the OOC :) For now just state your interest. I'll link the OOC once I've made it, there we can discuss to our leisure :D

Chreestafer

If I were to play a dick-girl, would I be matched up with a female?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Biles

I'm planning to play a dickgirl as well depending upon the popular interest of this game. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Dashenka

That depends on the setting and the group size and if everybody is okay with it. I was thinking one group so no pairing on forehand. In game you can pair.

Just a note, a dick-girl in a that meaning isn't 'human'.

So either it's a male to female, or vice versa. Futa's are not real :)

Biles

Quote from: Dashenka on July 12, 2015, 02:27:56 PM
Technically yes but if you can only bring one or two items you are going to need to survive, bringing a piece of clothing would be a bit of a waste :D
Ah, but then it makes it that much more challenging and interesting don't you think? :P
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Dashenka

Julles

I think this sounds fun. I think I'll lurk for a while. Depending on the circumstance of how they ended up naked and afraid, I have a few character concepts in mind.  ::)

Dashenka

Julles