Thief and the Prince F--> M or F

Started by Cherri, November 27, 2012, 12:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

This would be my first rp on this site :D I'm unapproved yet so if this goes anywhere above PG-13 it would have to wait. I'm a little rusty when it comes to rps, I haven't done one since 2008 with my friends. So if I do anything wrong I apologize! D:

My idea was this:

To have a female thief (That would be played by me) hired by a prime minister (can be m or f) to secretly steal some hidden documents that would benefit him in possibly black mailing the prince. What these documents are I haven't thought too much on it, perhaps a conspiracy or "Would be" conspiracy. If the Minister was successful then the prince could lose his successor rights to the throne and the minister could take it. However, the thief is found out and captured and is brought forth to the prince who must decide her fate.

The prince would be a dominant, sarcastic, and perhaps an egotistical palace brat and chooses to place the thief as his personal servant for his amusement. The prince however is engaged to another woman, someone with a status. He has no feelings what so ever for the lady and doesn't think twice about it until he develops feelings for the thief.

As time passes the hostility begins to fade between the prince and thief, the minister begins to worry that the thief has become a liability to the minister's plot and it would be up to whoever is the minister to decide what must be done... preferably something pretty dramatic :)

Now, anyone can join in, I'd like to add in character who could be possible servants and become friends with the thief or have someone play the bride who is to be wed to the prince ^^

I know this probably all sounds cliche~ But I ope its something that could be fun as well!

MadnessChi1d

Hope is a tedious little bug, I'll play this one and you can plot the other for someone else. I did I hear you say manga in the other post?

Cherri

Awesome ^_^ And yes you did, I draw for a living and am currently working to create a Manga :) Which of the characters would you like to play and since I'm sure no one else is wanting to join you can take multiple rolls if you'd like.

MadnessChi1d

Well you wanted the thief, so I'm good with the prince, and if any other rolls become immediately important before we can guile other's into joining I'll take those. Otherwise we should keep them story lined.

Cherri

Okay~ ^_^ I'll go ahead and make a thread :)

MadnessChi1d

Sylque

Hey.. I'd love to join in.  I'd play the girl the prince is engaged to.. she'd  be of very noble blood who is all about political intrigue.  Although she's marrying the prince because it's the expected thing to do, it's more because it positions her to move all her 'pawns' around possibly even that little thief (although of course she wouldn't know the thief is a thief! )  ... in order to get to the Prime Minister.    As for the prince, she'll do what she has to to keep her status and be able to play her political games.   

Does this fit in with what you're looking for?  Although I've rp'd lots before, I've not rpd through posts before so this is new to me ... please feel free to whisper me if i'm breaking some unspoken rule!  I will most appreciate it!!  =)    I'm use to 1 paragraph type replies because typically the other player was 'waiting' for a response and it was considered rude to make them wait too long.     I think here though, your post can be as long or as short as it needs to be to convey the next 'action'?

MadnessChi1d

Cool, I have no 'acting' un-attracted to a political socio-brat. No offence to the player.

Sylque

Quote from: MadnessChi1d on November 28, 2012, 09:53:47 PM
Cool, I have no 'acting' un-attracted to a political socio-brat. No offence to the player.

er.. does that mean you'd rather I not play the girl engaged to your prince character?   I'm not offended if that's the case.. just wasn't sure that's what you meant.

MadnessChi1d

No I was talking about the character set-ups, my character is supposed to be not attracted to yours, and the way you describe yours will make that easy to act out. I hate politics.

Sylque

Quote from: MadnessChi1d on November 28, 2012, 09:59:58 PM
No I was talking about the character set-ups, my character is supposed to be not attracted to yours, and the way you describe yours will make that easy to act out. I hate politics.

hehe .. ok .. that works then.   Hopefully the 'thief' goes for it too. 

Sylque

Quote from: Sylque on November 28, 2012, 10:04:01 PM
hehe .. ok .. that works then.   Hopefully the 'thief' goes for it too.

It could get very intriguing if someone comes along who would play the Prime Minister who becomes the prince's fiance's 'father figure'  - in oh so many different ways.   =)

Cherri

Sorry for the late reply! I was trying to get it started and I love the idea of you joining Sylque! :D I'm not picky either and the more joining the more fun it will be! ^_^

Cherri

Forgot to mention I named it "Desperate Times" feel free to make a post, I had no idea how to start it..;;