Waiting for approval~ Anyone wanna start an rp with me? :)

Started by Cherri, November 27, 2012, 08:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

I tried posting an idea yesterday but it doesn't seem to be getting any replies so I'll just save that for a Manga story idea ^_^ I'm wanting to do something light for now since I haven't role played in awhile and would like to get used to it, plus I'm not approved yet so it can't go over PG-13 till then :)

So please let me know if you have any ideas! I like playing female characters and adore romance~ But also adventure and just friendship is fun too ^_^

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hmm, you enjoy adventures, what kind of Genre are you looking for?

Cherri

Mainly romance and historical fiction ^^ I saw the rp idea that you posted and I adore Japanese history~ Unfortunatly I paid more attention during the Meiji Restoration and not much to the feudal era. I wouldn't know much about the clans unless I was following someone who knew what to do ^^

SinfulsShadowShogun

Ah, no worries about that, I'm just glad that people like the idea.

As for the Feudal era, it was all just a lot of in-fighting, haha... I should have linked to the Wiki, really >.>

Anyways, Historic Fiction, do you have a preferred era in mind?

Cherri

On no its okay! I can go look on wiki myself :) And not really~ I'm good for any era ^^

SinfulsShadowShogun

MadnessChi1d

I'm in if it's cool with you. With my introduction I would like to throw around a few ideas, medevil/ dark ages steam punk era, New England/ pre-USA with some tribal fiction, maybe a pre-civil war southern colony or plantation romance focus. I'm game for whatever but I didn't see too much progress idea wise.

Cherri

Sorry I didn't have any solid ideas! D: I'm still shy about jumping into an rp forum again after some years of not role playing >.< What I'm really in the mood for is romance and that dark ages steampunk setting sounds like it'd be fun! But what could we have going on during that time plot wise? Hmm... perhaps a Rise in rebellion towards whoever is in charge of the territory? Or a weird Zombie apocolypse type? XD Any ideas?

This is all warm up for me so please excuse my inability to come up with something decent ^^;

MadnessChi1d

Cherri

MadnessChi1d

It's a Japanese anime based in England, where the son of the greatest steam engineer has to stop the military's attempt at using a newly founded nearly unlimited source of compressed steam to take over the world using one of three compressed steam balls. You should give it a watch it has an English dub.

Cherri

Had no idea~ I'll have to watch it sometime :) But did you have anything that you wanted to do?

Cherri

I just thought of something, we can use my other idea I had posted in a different topic and just ad some twists to it :D

MadnessChi1d

MadnessChi1d

I think I could give a go with that plot, we wouldn't even have to twist it.