News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

MARVEL MCU RPG

Started by VoluptuousVixen, July 24, 2017, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VoluptuousVixen

MARVEL- MCU-RPG

THE PLOT CONCEPT:

Following the Events of Captain America Civil War, Doctor Strange and Spiderman-Homecoming. Tony Stark has a broken team of Avengers, with his best friend Rhodey Paralyzed and Steve Rogers and co all on the run. He is looking to form a new team of Earths Mightiest heroes, he is still trying to recruit the Kid Peter parker who recently faced off against the Vulture. Not to mention the four heroes of Hells kitchen he keeps hearing about. As well as his reserve members such as Black panther and Vision.  The Agents of SHEILD are still shaken after the Mainframe incident and licking their wounds, but with the rise of the INHUMANS Coulson fears he may be loosing his team.  Heroes such as Hope Van Dyne aka the Wasp is finally suiting up and livening up to her mothers legacy.  New heroines on the scene such as the mysterious Captain marvel have surfaced dealing with superhuman threats.

I want detailed posts with in character development each member is allowed Two characters to start off with if they wish. I am open to other characters been introduced but you have to ask me first. X-MEN and Fantastic Four characters are not allowed for the time being. But other characters from the MCU are encouraged.

CHARACTER CAST:

THE AVENGERS: All characters in this list are reserved!

IronMan/Anthony *Tony* Stark,
The Vision,
War Machine/James *Rodey* Rhodes
Spiderman/Peter Parker
Black Panther/King T`challa
Rescue/Pepper Potts
Maria Hill

SECRET AVENGERS:

Captain America/Steve Rogers
Black Widow/Natasha Romanov [silkNsatan]
Falcon/Sam Wilson
Hawkeye/Clint Barton
Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff
Ant-Man/Scott Lang
Winter Solider/James Barnes

UNIFILIATED HEROES:

The Hulk/Bruce Banner
Thor Son of Odin
Doctor Strange/Stephen Strange
Wasp/Hope Van Dyne
Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers (silkNsatan)
Daredevil/Matt Murdock
Iron Fist/Danny Rand
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones

THE INHUMANS:

Black Bolt/Blackagar Boltagon
Medusa/Medusalith Amaquelin Boltagon
Crystal/Crystalia Amaquelin
Karnak
Gorgan
Triton

SHEILD:

Agent Philip Coulsan
Agent Melinda May
Agent Gemma Simmions
Agent Leo Fitz
Agent Daisy Johnson/Quake
Agent Bobbi Morse/Mockingbird

THE GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXAY:

Starlord/Peter Qull
Lady Gamora
Drax
Groot
Rockett
Mantis
Nebula

NPCS:

Director of SHEILD Nicholas Fury

GM NOTICE: I am looking for one if not two volunteers to help me with the management of this game.

VoluptuousVixen

Character Name: Captain Marvel
Played By: SilkNSatan
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'11
Weight: 124lbs
Affiliation: The Avengers, SHIELD, CIA, US Air Force
Face Claim: Brie Larson
Appearance:

Face Claim

History:

Carol Danvers is a beautiful and highly capable young woman, who had managed to overcome gender-typing and excel in challenging military occupations. An ace fighter pilot and former officer in the US Air Force, She was also a former CIA agent when she was hired as the head of security for NASA.

When a dormant Kree sentry robot that NASA had been studying activated and went berserk, Noh-Verre an alien Kree super agent and one of Carol's co-workers in secret. She defeated the rampaging robot and saved her life. Carol and the "Captain Marvel" developed a relationship and was kidnapped by Yon-Rogg as an effort to lure Noh-Verre into a trap. The weapon he had used against Noh-Verre had exploded in the battle and she shielded Carol from the radiation with his body. This caused Carol to absorb much of his genetic template which became a perfect synthesis of Kree and Human genes.

Carol became Captain Marvel after gaining super powers from the explosion, soon becoming a powerful superhero in her own right.

Powers:

• Super Strength: Recent tests by Avengers scientist Hank Pym have shown that Captain Marvel's base strength level is still increasing. Even when not augmented by any additional energy, Carol can now lift 92 tons and strike with a similar level of force, and Pym has theorized that this is likely not her limit. Under extreme circumstances Carol has shown the ability to tap into her cosmic Binary powers once again, allowing her to reach over class-100 strength levels for brief periods. She has also shown an ability to achieve class-100 strength if she has absorbed a great deal of external energy.
  • Super Speed / Flight: Captain Marvel has the ability move at supersonic speeds, making her literally too fast for the human eye to follow. She can achieve speeds of at least Mach-3 during atmospheric flight and has shown the ability to hit even greater velocities when the need arises. At her Binary power level, she could achieve faster-than-light speed and journey across the galaxy under her own power.
  • Super Agility Captain Marvel possesses great superhuman agility and reflexes to compliment her superhuman speed. She can perform acrobatic feats far beyond that of the finest human athlete and easily evade bullet-speed projectiles.
  • Super Stamina Captain Marvel can exert herself at maximum effort for up to 24 hours before tiring. During the Skrull Empire's assault on New York, Ms. Marvel single-handedly fought off a massive Skrull invasion force for an entire day without rest, successfully keeping the city out of enemy hands until reinforcements arrived.
  • Invulnerability: Captain Marvel is impervious to most forms of damage and can absorb a tremendous amount of punishment without injury.
  • Energy Absorption: Captain Marvel has the ability to absorb a wide variety of energy and utilize it to further augment her own super-strength, speed, invulnerability, energy projection, and other powers. If empowered by enough energy, she can assume her Binary form again temporarily. 
  • Energy Projection Carol can fire powerful concussion blasts of photon and stellar light energy from her hands and fingertips.
  • Regeneration: In the event that Captain Marvel suffers an attack that is actually powerful enough to overload both her invulnerability and her energy absorption power, she possesses a super-healing factor and is able to quickly regenerate from almost any injury. Her healing rate is accelerated even further if she is able to absorb and utilize external energy to aid in the process.
  • Danger Sense: Carol has a seventh sense that allows her to subconsciously predict an opponent's attacks before they make them, greatly enhancing her fighting and tactical prowess in battle.
  • Minor Molecular Control: Captain Marvel possesses a limited degree of molecular control, which she can use to transform regular clothing into her Captain Marvel costume and vice versa.
  • Cosmic Awareness: As Binary, Carol possessed cosmic awareness, much like that of the Silver Surfer. She could visually perceive all types of energy patterns and was instantly aware of any significant disruptions in space. Like her other Binary abilities, her cosmic awareness can re-emerge under the right circumstances.

Abilities:

• Experienced Spy: Carol is an experienced spy, having worked various undercover operations for the CIA and NASA.
  • Multilingual: Carol is fluent in English, Russian, German and Japanese, as well as Kree, and Shi'ar languages. She speaks passable Rajaki and has a limited vocabulary in many other languages.
  • Culture Knowledge: Carol has spent a long time traveling both the Earth and the Galaxy, in that time she has gathered knowledge on many different races and cultures.
  • Expert Pilot: Carol is an accomplished pilot, having extensive experience with USAF planes as well as with Kree, Shi'ar and other alien starships.
  • Trained Combatant: Her advanced military training along with her Kree warrior skills naturally makes her a very dangerous hand-to-hand fighter. When used in combination with her many superhuman powers, she becomes a truly formidable adversary.
  • Talented Journalist: She had been a freelance journalist for some time and was also a magazine editor in New York. She is an accomplished author and has published several books, including a popular science-fiction novel based on her deep space adventures with the Starjammers.

Weaknesses

• Lost Memories: Due to the recent loss of her memories, she rather doesnt remember much of anyone. She has since done some of the research, but for her most of the people are strangers and she ends up faking a lot of her trust and friendship.
  • Mind Control Captain Marvel is just as susceptible as others to mind control.

Equipment: Captain Marvel doesnt really use much in the way of equipment, though will occasionally use a hover bike or other vehicle for transportation.

Personality:
Carol is a brilliant and fiercely independent woman with a strong willpower. She pursues her goals and dreams through any adversity. She is extremely self reliant and hard working. She is quite confrontations if someone crosses her line and will challenge anyone. She is sometimes seen to make choices thought of as cold and uncaring, but she cares quite deeply about others and has otherwise been trained to think fast on how to deal with emergency situations. She is often seen as outspoken, direct and very assertive.

Mathim

What kind of story are we going for here? I would like to suggest Secret Wars. Whether it's MCU-specific or otherwise, I think that would make a great game.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

VoluptuousVixen

Secret Wars is a good idea, want to help me out? I need a CO GM.

Mathim

Fuck yeah! Let's do this thing.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Katra Alexion

Are the characters listed above already taken? Or can we use other Marvel characters that may have hidden the fact that they are super...say like Darcy Lewis?

VoluptuousVixen

The only taken characters so far are Black Widow and Captain Marvel.

Katra Alexion

Ah, ok. But would other Marvel characters not listed be available?

Mathim

Depends. What did you have in mind?

Black Adam

I'd like to reserve T'Challa. I should have his CS up by tomorrow.

Mathim

Rockin'! We'll see if we can't sneak a little of his Wakandan technology besides his vibranium suit into Battleworld...

Imogen

I would like to reserve Clint Barton/Hawkeye
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Katra Alexion

*taps chin thoughtfully* Hmmm, I always thought there was more to Darcy than what was let on in the movies and what was shown in other media, offering a lot to chose from. Is there anything that won't be allowed as far, like immortal witches, or super soldier females or hidden otherworldly winged elf princesses? *grins*

Mathim

Not sure if that's viable, unless she was an Inhuman or something. But I'd prefer to keep things like abilities and whatnot as canon to the MCU as possible.

TwilightJester

Hmm would Loki fit into this story? I didn't see him on the list so idk.
READ o/o
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=272188.msg13391326#msg13391326

VoluptuousVixen

Loki would either be a hero or a villain depending on the player.

mayovagn

Can I pitch for Deaths Head II?

*Bats eyelashes*

Okay, so he was Marvel UK, and nobody has heard of him bar British folks, but he is mighty and hilarious!

m.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

TwilightJester

Quote from: mayovagn on August 01, 2017, 06:14:30 PM
Can I pitch for Deaths Head II?

*Bats eyelashes*

Okay, so he was Marvel UK, and nobody has heard of him bar British folks, but he is mighty and hilarious!

m.

Id like the Villain role...but whatever works is good with me. I do also love redeeming Loki.
READ o/o
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=272188.msg13391326#msg13391326

mayovagn

Well... Deaths Head was a mercenary. Deaths Head II became a freedom fighter, so not exactly a villain.

He could certainly be recruited by the good guys, he was never against doing good exactly, he would just need a reason to be working with the Avengers or the Guardians. The latter would be more likely, given his abilities and history it would be easier to have his origins in space I suspect.

I would have to sort out a backstory that would make sense for the MCU though. That would be an interesting challenge.

If that all sounds awful tell me and I can come up with something else. *Nods*

M.
All hail Eris! Kallisti! All Hail Discordia!

Member in good standing but poor sitting and terrible leaning of the Most Secret Order of the Stone Bonker of the Kakapo

Mathim

Just for greatest ease of access to the widest range of players, I think sticking to the characters within the established MCU or the announced MCU (Captain Marvel, for example) would be the best approach but I'm only a Jr. GM so that's just my take on it.

VoluptuousVixen

We do need more canon avengers.

Mathim

Well I'm definitely all about Doctor Strange, so if no one else is wanting to claim that, I'll take it.  ;D

Imogen

I am still interested in Hawkeye.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Brittlby

Quote from: mayovagn on August 01, 2017, 06:38:07 PM
Well... Deaths Head was a mercenary. Deaths Head II became a freedom fighter, so not exactly a villain.

That's crazy. I popped in thinking about applying as original recipe Death's Head, yes?

Back up plan, then. Gun to my head... would you all allow She-Hulk?

If that's not an option, and they have to be in the MCU/ Netflix,  I wouldn't mind helming one or both of the Daughters of the Dragon, Colleen Wing and Misty Knight.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O