Interest Check: Fairy Tail RP.

Started by Wolfy, December 29, 2010, 11:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Last one kinda fell through, but I haven't seen anyone else putting on up, soooo....

Would anyone be interested?

The plot could start off being about the daily life at the guild, but slowly turn into something apocalyptic, end of the world type stuff..or not. *shrugs*

:P

Mhina

Would people be playing original characters or the main characters from the story?

Wolfy

I'd say Original characters..but I'm open to having Canon characters as well.

Featherfall

I'd be game; what would be the limits on any powers we could have?

DeviantMunster

Limits on powers in Fairy Tail? Is there such a thing?

Ironwolf85

concider me applying for playing! Pintomaltio the clockwork prince at your disposal
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Wolfy

Well, I'm glad to see we have a few people interested, at least. ^-^

Ironwolf85

The Clockwork prince is my way of uniting a number of itilian fables and fairytales, turns out Pinnochio is only the most well known, and his story is far more elaborate, Pentosimaltio is another tale about a princess falling in love with a statue and wishing it to life, and the adventures she has with him.
there are other smaller tales...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Wolfy

There are no limits on magic...save one: You can only have one "Type" of magic, just like in the Manga.

Ironwolf85

for example my clockwork prince might have the power of Animation, able to bring inanimate objects to life, not corpses or anything, but like other clockworks and such

lollipop

I've often wanted to play a thread like this (I even listed a few in my Ideas thread). It could be a lot of fun, I would think.

Mhina

I've been thinking of characters and come up with a few that I think would be fun. Still thinking of doing this at some point?

Wolfy

Ironwolf85

as I said I'm in, just give mde a ring when you start it wolfy.

Wolfy

(Spoilers)

O_o...Well, with Recent developments in the Manga, we now have a new level of power..."God-Slayer". O-o

Mhina

Jeez, that sorta sucks. I never really liked it when people got to that level of ridiculous.

Wolfy

Well, it's one of the "Lost Magic"s, so there must be some draw-backs.

Ironwolf85

Wolfy

Oh, something that just happened in the Manga.

Anyway, we won't include that kind of magic, at least not until there's more information on it.

Ironwolf85

Wolfy

Iron, you have no idea what series we're going to start an RP for, do you? :P

Ironwolf85

DKDBSD

I'd be willing to join in again as my Ice dragon Slayer. However I think I'll have to make her a "Fake one" there were too many dragon slayers in the last attempt.

This is my original character as she was I'll probably modify her quite a bit but this is her in a nutshell. I need to look up what kind of abilities "Fake" Dragon slayers use as their are some differences.

My original character Name: Tsukiya Kimiko
Magic: Ice Dragon Slayer
Spells:

Level 1 (She shall start with these)

Kooriryu no Tekken - Iron fist of the ice dragon: She covers her arms in a frozen mist that freezes as she strikes.
Kooriryu no Kagitsume - Claw of the Ice Dragon: The kick version.
Kooriryu no Hoko - Ice dragons Roar: The breath attack they all have. Her breath is icy wind and incredibly sharp pieces of ice.
Kooriryu no kishou hyouga - Rising Glacier kick of the ice dragon: As Kimiko kicks (this would usually be done from the very low on the ground) a spiking tower of ice rises. At this point she can only get it as high as her feet can reach. I.E. if she does it doing a hand stand (last resort) she can achieve a maximum of 5'3)
Koorityu no shikkyaku hyouga - Descending Glacier kick: Descending spiking kick: (The opposite of Spiking kick. (might make this a level three ability)

Level 2

Kooriryu no rimen tonbogaeri Kagitsume (rimen tonbogaeri for short)  - Somersaulting ice dragon claw:Kimiko crouches then rises performing a somersault striking her opponent with a double ice dragon claw
Kooriryu no karatakewari* hane - Cleaving wings of the ice dragon: Kimiko creates icy blades on her arms. They look like axe heads.
(more to come if I think of any)

Level 3
Kooriryu no Toketsu Hara - Frozen field of the ice dragon: She uses her blizzard breath to create a field of ice, it is covered in towering spiky pillars made of pure ice. (I don't know how big to make it's maximum size
(More to come if I can think of any)

Appearance: (see the full Version here ( http://kuromu.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2br6tk )
Allegiance: Fairy Tail
Location of Guild Mark: Her left breast.
Other points: She has a fondness for hot springs and ice cream. Kimiko is also a self taught Dancer so many of her abilities are linked with that.
Before Fairy Tail: Before Kimiko was found by her dragon she grew up with her parents or at least for a year. Close to her first birthday her parents were travelling to a new home hoping to start up a new hot spring destination. They were attacked by bandits forced to flee they were chased to the base of her dragons mountain. In retaliation the dragon awoke and lashed out devouring  the bandits. He turned to Kimiko and her mother and watched as the woman died noting the mark on her hand he decides to take the baby in to raise. Through the years the dragon taught Kimiko to read, write and about her dragon slayer magic. Slowly the dragon reintroduced Kimiko to the idea of her human mother a former Fairy Tail mage on her eleventh birthday Kimiko returned from the nearby human villiage to find him gone. He left only one message on the wall "Seek out your dreams with Fairy Tail". After wondering for six months Kimiko found the guild known as Fairy Tail.

(blarg)

*I'm technically misusing this as it actually means to cleave in two. So it's close enough for me. XD

Mhina

Hey Wolfy, just so you know I'm still interested in this rp if you plan on trying to put it together.

Moon Hound Hati

I'm gonna quote Commander Shepard:

QuoteThis looks interesting.

That being said, as a big fan of the manga I find this idea intriguing.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.