Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

-slips Gave a high five-

You said it sister, girl power!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

The only power is power of attorney.

--Starts filling out forms for the ladies that states they will never post here again--

Blythe

Cryptic

I think they have given up the fight. All but Fab and vill... Ladies deal with them, strip them dip them in honey and hang them from a tree so the bears may have a midnight snack
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Divine Tenacity

-sets Vill's forms on fire-

Fuck your red tape, buddy!

Bedroom Lazarus

-139  Dear Ms. Gavane how lovely to see you.  Would you step this way to receive a blessing.  No...no need to come back to this thread anytime soon.  You will be in the arms of the savior instead.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

impishcharm

Glad my reinforcements are here.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Cryptic

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Vill

That's ok, digital copies: no big deal. And bring the honey on -- Bears are allergic to my excellence.

Divine Tenacity

impishcharm

Vill

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

impishcharm

Divine Tenacity

Cryptic

A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

Divine Tenacity

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Cryptic

A/A's