Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLovelyMaid

That's the LAST time I let you borrow my stilettos.

It's over.

thirteenhearts

I hate when you tickle me with that feather duster RIGHT AFTER you finish cleaning!  *sneezes*

Merry Gentry

you steal all my best corsets.. and then don't give them back! we're done..
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Serephino

I want a 3-way dammit!  If you won't give me one I'll find someone who will. 

Lucius Cornelius

i feel really sorry, is not you , is me, never like blonde hair, i m really sorry.

well indeed i don't like men either, so  i don't know why  i date you in first time, we can always be friends...

Senti

You remind me too much of my ancient history tutor...and it just feels wrong.

Selene

I'm just not an outside person. Maybe its time we find others who share interests.

haikuoftears

Is that pink you're wearing?! *gasp* are you -wearing- something? That's it, that's the last time. We're done.

thirteenhearts

I just wish you would stop crying all the time gawd!!!!  I can't take it anymore!

Galanthor

sorry...but your breasts never looked into my eyes

thirteenhearts

Galanthor

I always did, but i hate your face, it's not existent and stuff, so bye

Selene

I just feel like we never see each other anymore...I've moved on

haikuoftears

You don't even face me when we talk anymore. I give up.

Tharic

I don't even know who you are anymore.. Who are you?! I'm done with this "relationship"..

Selene

I just feel that you feel like our nights in are some kind of mission to you. I can't ignore it anymore, I'm leaving you.

Tharic

You can't leave me.. I've already left you. I can't handle you hanging all out like that. Even when we go to the library on a Saturday morning you insist on wearing that same getup! I'm done..

haikuoftears

You're always brooding, you're always scowling, can't you be pleasant? I can't take this anymore. I've tried.

Selene

I know I asked you to be more sensitive, but it hurts that you think 5,7,5 can sum up a love that I thought we had. Clearly it doens't mean as much to you...I can take a hint.

Tharic

You always think it's about you.. What are YOU On's and Off's.. Read YOUR On's and Off's. You know what, I'm sick of YOUR On's and Off's.. What about MY On's and Off's for a change?! What about ME!?

haikuoftears

You, you, you. it's all about you!

Tharic

Of course it is.. That's why I'm breaking up with you. Oh by the way, I've been sleeping with your best friend for two weeks..Bye..

haikuoftears

But my bestfriend is a guy! Okay fine, so I guess his bewbs are bigger than mine.

Selene

We've had a good run, haven't we? But I always felt there were three people in this relationship. You, Me and your best friend. I didn't mind him hanging out with us, but to roll over in bed only to find my girlfriend replaced with a slightly over weight man...it's too much for me...I'm sorry.

Tharic

Oh my god.. you think I'm fat!??! /cry