U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned for NOT reading my avi long enough apparently! :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Lyron

You're banned for having too long of an avi.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Anesa

You are banned for not yet having an avatar.......(good luck in the approval process, btw.. ;)    )

Mordred

Banned for avataristic discrimination.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned for using the word "avataristic" and forcing me to "Google" it to see if it was even a real word! (And even now, I'm still not sure...  ;(   )

Lyron

You're banned for not being sure. (And thanks. (:  )

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Mordred

Banned for.. come on admit it, you're not sure, either!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Banned.... just because it is the nature of this thread...... ;P   Mmmmmm.....blueberry!  (Licks his cheek!)  ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for licking his cheek without  me. (I could've gotten the other side!)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

Banned for not realizing there is a neverending supply of blueberry (for the stacks of waffles just keeps growing!).. so lick away! :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not sharing your never-ending waffles! I love waffles!! *pouts*

Mordred

Banned for walking right by the waffle-sculptures.. Didn't you see all the dripping blue stuff? It's all over! What a mess. Hmm.. you have some on your neck.. ok, into the Biting Room with you! :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

*escapes Biting Room long enough to post* Banned for... ooooohh... not biting me sooner. *ducks back into Biting Room*

icandor

Banned for not bringing me in there with you!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Banned for not knowing that "two's company and three's a crowd a real party!"  (Okay, my bad...go on in!)

Mordred

Banned for admitting a bad deed.. which in the world of shadows.. is a good deed.
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for doing the good/bad deeds.

Mordred

Banned for thinking this creature does annnnny good deeds.
*See Pillory*

Lyron

Banned for doing any deeds at all.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Villain

Banned for having a 3 in your username. That's the devils number!

Mordred

Banned for complaining about the 3.. and having 11 in yours.. the combined numbers being mine.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for cleverness - we'll have none of that here!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Izzy1337

Banned for having the avatar with the best windblown hair ever.

dakabn

Definitely banned from an airplane for mentioning a bomb!

Anesa

Banned for confusing a blonde (and I'll admit it don't take much, but still.....)