Isle of the Damned - Recruitment Thread - Always Open

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 09, 2014, 04:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

EdwardShane

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 11, 2014, 08:52:49 PM
Excellent!

And take your time with the character sheet.  We've experience a bit of a backlog with character sheets submitted today.  Slowly working through them.

Oh, character sheet fillout is no fast thing for me, especially with them being as detailed as you have made yours.  I won't send it until I feel it's good enough, no worries :)

Hopefully the image I have in mind will be acceptable, admittedly...but I guess I will find out when I send it lol.

Madriv

Before I dive into the wonderful world of character sheets, I've made a tentative connection pitch to one of the accepted writers. Now we watch and we wait...  *steeples fingers*

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 11, 2014, 01:56:07 PMShe was captured at sea, most likely, or was betrayed and sold to slavers to take to the island. I kind of dig the betrayal bit, tbh. If anyone is interested in connections with her, like the person who brings her in and the person who buys her and the like, let me know.

Everybody loves a Judas. No, wait. I just love playing them. Yes, that's it.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

EdwardShane

So, question.  Is there any further, more detailed information I can get on the Burning Truth religion? 

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: EdwardShane on September 11, 2014, 09:51:45 PM
So, question.  Is there any further, more detailed information I can get on the Burning Truth religion?

I can try to work on some for you tomorrow.  I created it in my head, but right now, my brain is running on fumes and I'm not feeling all that hot.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 11, 2014, 10:35:13 PM
I can try to work on some for you tomorrow.  I created it in my head, but right now, my brain is running on fumes and I'm not feeling all that hot.
*licks finger and touches it to gnothi, hearing a nice sizzle.* I beg to differ, sweetie. ;)

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on September 11, 2014, 10:39:18 PM
*licks finger and touches it to gnothi, hearing a nice sizzle.* I beg to differ, sweetie. ;)

That's just the highly contagious yet-to-be-named-and-cured disease running through me.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

EdwardShane

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 11, 2014, 10:35:13 PM

Fair enough.  I'm thinking she might follow said religion, and I would like to read more details about it.

All the same, I do hope you get to rest well tonight.  I know the feeling you are experiencing all too well.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Madriv

Have the ruling families of Espata been fleshed out and/or named? I'm mulling over character #2 as a lower-born son of one of these families with a surfeit of deadly ambition and a cunning plan to rise in power.

Bloodied Porcelain

Just turned in my brothel madam. Working on my deadly little slave girl. :D
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Deamonbane

No girl like deadly little slave girl, am I right? *raises hand for high-five awkwardly*
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 12, 2014, 11:42:11 AM
No girl like deadly little slave girl, am I right? *raises hand for high-five awkwardly*

*highfives back* Oh darling... you have no idea how right you are. ;)

Deamonbane

I have the Bad (good) feeling that I might just be finding out soon...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bloodied Porcelain

*headdesks repeatedy* Can't decide if I want to use Olga Kurylenko from or Axelle Carolyn from Centurion for my adventurer. Axelle I think has the cooler full pictish look, but Olga has more pics to work with. >.<

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2014, 11:56:34 AM
*headdesks repeatedy* Can't decide if I want to use Olga Kurylenko from or Axelle Carolyn from Centurion for my adventurer. Axelle I think has the cooler full pictish look, but Olga has more pics to work with. >.<

Link pics! Link pics!

Bloodied Porcelain

Rel Mayer

Ohhh, they're both so pretty. I prefer Olga because of her eyes. They're so serious and strong.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 12, 2014, 12:02:56 PM
Ohhh, they're both so pretty. I prefer Olga because of her eyes. They're so serious and strong.

Yeah I was thinking that... then the other part of me went "dark elves usually have white hair! Axelle's hair is almost white, it's so blonde!" and then there's the other part of me that is just like "fuck, I dunno."

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 12, 2014, 12:05:33 PM
Yeah I was thinking that... then the other part of me went "dark elves usually have white hair! Axelle's hair is almost white, it's so blonde!" and then there's the other part of me that is just like "fuck, I dunno."

It's true. I think they supposed to have dark skin and white hair. :) She could be something more of an inverted dark elf? Hahaha.

...But I don't think anyone would mind with eyes like that.

Bloodied Porcelain

Well technically there's no proof of her dark elf heritage (she's from a family that is rumored to be a branch of the Dumar family), so she could just be a normal human with exceptionally good eyesight/reflexes/etc.

EdwardShane

Albino dark elves are fun to play. XD Get mistaken for a normal, overly pale elf all day long.

consortium11

My incredibly uneducated view based on those two pictures alone is that Olga looks more like an adventurer while Axelle looks more like a warrior/berzerker.