1)Gender change , 2) Romance , 3) I have no clue

Started by Jagaan, September 06, 2010, 11:45:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagaan

Well for general pairings , I wouldn't mind something along the whole mage x teacher part.

Taken ^^

The rest of my ideas are more specific , long(er) and serious ( As in the plot , would be more serious)

1) This could be set in any setting. It would involve some powerful military guy/king or noble/rich guy. The girl would be of lower position , and maybe she would not be treated well ? Or ...maybe she just wants to feel power? Somehow she would switch bodies , she would be in the male body and he would be in her body.
I don't know if she would suddenly become dominant ...but we'll see. Maybe some of the content won't be very light ? Some extreme stuff ... Its up too you. I don't want the story too purely sex based however,  as we shall develop a proper plot.

You would be writing her in his body and I vice verse. It's something new for me , but I think it makes sense cause it would be new for the guy in the rp too!

2) I also wanted a serious RP about a younger guy and an older women. ( I mean like 24-30 ? I dunno) Not that much older physically .... but she would be more mature. She might be a single mom , too. We both could write the child , if that works. It would start of , them meeting and it would go form there. I don't want it to be , they meet , find each other attractive and fall in love. No ....a good amount of drama is needed ..real life is never simple!

3) So there's this female general and strategist , who using her super brain manages to conquer a Kingdom , outsmarting the older , stronger (physically) and prideful Prince/king. Everyone's taken prisoner. Maybe her side controls everything ... and she kind off experiments with his kingdom (and him!) , in terms of politics , ruling , trying to make him feel submissive.

If you do want to start one of these , please reply here or in pm! Also ... if we start an rp , and I post  you're welcome to come up with your own ideas and do whatever you want ... please ... please just don't "respond" to my post !

Hmmmm I think ... that's it.

People have sent me some pm's about some of the idea's but I'm gonna keep the stories open until the Rp actually "Starts"

Jagaan

Jagaan