New Harrisville Falls - looking for F for secret brothel game

Started by RedEve, November 05, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Visna

Name:
Rebecca DePoyster
Daytime job or occupation:
Politician (Representative for the District in which New Harrisville Falls is located.)
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:
Client, &Large Sponsor and Booster for the Gulch
Bio:
Rebecca grew up not far from New Harrisville Falls. But in her childhood, she never visited the town. After all, nobody had a real reason too. She grew up a normal girl's childhood. Her family was decently wealthy, and she managed to have the luck to be born with a prodigal brain that didn't require her to pay attention to classes that she hated. She breezed through high school, and with her family's financial record, she received an acceptance letter to her top state college.

Rebecca had no doubt in her mind of her career path. She wanted to be a politician. She loved debating, and she figured she could outsmart the stupid electorate with ease. She graduated, and went right to work. She started with an internship, but her mind was set on much more. She began her own business that sold meat door to door. She knew some people to help buy in, and it quickly expanded. She bought the right stocks, and with additional inheritance from her parents, she was well set for life. But the money continued to flow in. She began two other businesses, each eventually franchising. She ran for a local Mayor position, and after a few years at that job, ran for Representative of her district.

Her ticket came through with flying colors. She was rich, successful, smart, and beautiful. She was the total package. And more importantly, for the backwater towns in her district, she was staunchly Republican in fiscal and social policies. She has just begun her second term as Representative.

But something was wrong with her. Something she didn't like to admit. She was a lesbian, through and through. Nobody knew this, because if it did, she would be ruined. She didn't appear that way, and she didn't act in a way that showed it off, but ever since Junior High, she's always been into women. It all started when an older girl, not even the most gorgeous, saw her cheating on a test. She blackmailed her into coming over to her house. The crude, fat girl forced her into bed and it went from there. Oddly enough, she didn't resist. She enjoyed it. To this day, she still often talks to the girl. She's old and fat, and extremely rich as Rebecca had to pay her to keep the secret once she was elected, but the two are friends, and sometimes even more than that.

Ever since then, Rebecca's eyes have always been attached to a girl's fancy behind. She was so desperately in search of a place to channel this lust. That's when she heard of the rumor of the Gulch. Two words stuck out to her, fun and hidden. She made a visit alone. Being recognized by the person running the joint that night, she was given a little tour. It was all she needed. She made a large donation, several hundred thousand, all off the record. She promised she'd be back for some fun, and with more of the green stuff. Somehow, rumors of her promise spread amongst the employees. Many are poor girls who would do anything for her to give them a stack of cash. Luckily for them, she's willing to do just that as long as her lusts are satisfied and her secret remains safe.

Appearance:
Rebecca is truly stunning. She looks amazing for her age. She's a bit on the plump side, but nothing too major, and mostly in just the right places. She loves good food, and with her money, she could buy anything she wanted. She has long, dark brown hair and near perfect skin. Her breasts are legendary, yet all natural. She's utterly delicious.
(Some NSFW)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-

Ah, how does it look? And...Hello to everyone!

rhev

Mmmm I do love the curvy girls.   Even if Doc has no chance with her due to her sexual tastes!   The walls are very thin.   :)

GaGa88

Great characters everyone! I'm looking forward to this game. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

RedEve

Quote from: DomShark on November 07, 2011, 06:56:48 PM
I appreciate the feedback, but I have to say I don't entirely agree. The bio mentions the "Slums" being just outside the town, not within the town itself. Also, I did my best to explain that these are not like inner-city slums; in small towns especially, houses get abandoned and left to rot, allowing squatters to occupy and establish Shanty-Town type communities. The South in particular (which seems to be the setting here), has certain separation between different races even to this day. The occupants of the described "Slums" wouldn't really be a part of the community or be counted among the population and it would probably have a different name as well.

I used Crystal Meth as the drug of Bill's past specifically because of its pervasiveness in small communities (You mentioned that some flee to small towns for realative seclusion), and can be cooked in a trailer, broken down shack or farm house.

If this is really a problem, I can make him even less local, but I did try hard to make his backstory work within the established setting.

I would appreciate if you did edit out that aspect of his backstory though. I saw New Harrisville as a small, quaint rural community with no real other controversial aspects about it precisely because it makes it more fun for them to then share a secret like the Gulch. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Quote from: Visna on November 07, 2011, 07:46:26 PM
Name:
Rebecca DePoyster
Politician (Representative for the District in which New Harrisville Falls is located.)
Client, &Large Sponsor and Booster for the Gulch
Bio:
Rebecca grew up not far from New Harrisville Falls. But in her childhood, she never visited the town. After all, nobody had a real reason too. She grew up a normal girl's childhood. Her family was decently wealthy, and she managed to have the luck to be born with a prodigal brain that didn't require her to pay attention to classes that she hated. She breezed through high school, and with her family's financial record, she received an acceptance letter to her top state college.

Rebecca had no doubt in her mind of her career path. She wanted to be a politician. She loved debating, and she figured she could outsmart the stupid electorate with ease. She graduated, and went right to work. She started with an internship, but her mind was set on much more. She began her own business that sold meat door to door. She knew some people to help buy in, and it quickly expanded. She bought the right stocks, and with additional inheritance from her parents, she was well set for life. But the money continued to flow in. She began two other businesses, each eventually franchising. She ran for a local Mayor position, and after a few years at that job, ran for Representative of her district.

Her ticket came through with flying colors. She was rich, successful, smart, and beautiful. She was the total package. And more importantly, for the backwater towns in her district, she was staunchly Republican in fiscal and social policies. She has just begun her second term as Representative.

But something was wrong with her. Something she didn't like to admit. She was a lesbian, through and through. Nobody knew this, because if it did, she would be ruined. She didn't appear that way, and she didn't act in a way that showed it off, but ever since Junior High, she's always been into women. It all started when an older girl, not even the most gorgeous, saw her cheating on a test. She blackmailed her into coming over to her house. The crude, fat girl forced her into bed and it went from there. Oddly enough, she didn't resist. She enjoyed it. To this day, she still often talks to the girl. She's old and fat, and extremely rich as Rebecca had to pay her to keep the secret once she was elected, but the two are friends, and sometimes even more than that.

Ever since then, Rebecca's eyes have always been attached to a girl's fancy behind. She was so desperately in search of a place to channel this lust. That's when she heard of the rumor of the Gulch. Two words stuck out to her, fun and hidden. She made a visit alone. Being recognized by the person running the joint that night, she was given a little tour. It was all she needed. She made a large donation, several million dollars, all off the record. She promised she'd be back for some fun, and with more of the green stuff. Somehow, rumors of her promise spread amongst the employees. Many are poor girls who would do anything for her to give them a stack of cash. Luckily for them, she's willing to do just that as long as her lusts are satisfied and her secret remains safe.

Appearance:
Rebecca is truly stunning. She looks amazing for her age. She's a bit on the plump side, but nothing too major, and mostly in just the right places. She loves good food, and with her money, she could buy anything she wanted. She has long, dark brown hair and near perfect skin. Her breasts are legendary, yet all natural. She's utterly delicious.
(Some NSFW)

-

Ah, how does it look? And...Hello to everyone!

Looks good! :) I would only ask you to change one thing. A donation worth a few million is a big on the high end. I'd prefer it if you limited it to a few tens of thousands or perhaps 100-200K maximum. It fits more within the small town setting. :)

RedEve

Everyone: we desperately need male characters, preferably male clients. Go out and spread the word! >:)

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 01:04:18 AM
I would appreciate if you did edit out that aspect of his backstory though. I saw New Harrisville as a small, quaint rural community with no real other controversial aspects about it precisely because it makes it more fun for them to then share a secret like the Gulch. :)

Okay, removed.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

RedEve

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 03:19:16 AM
Thank you! Character approved. :)

Alright, off I go to post.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

Xerial

I may just have to make a re-appearance on the boards and see about making a character for this. Oh, the former just happened, didn't it?

Phobetor

Name: Henry Pratz
Daytime job or occupation: Mayor to New Harrisville Falls
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Client
Bio: As if the Mayor wouldn't have a hand in this pretty little establishment. ;) The Mayor of New Harrisville Falls knew all and saw all that happened in his very small town. The one good thing about his small town...it knew how to keep a secret. And so for Henry, he had no problem visiting the brothel at night, though he made sure to give a call to Joshua/Doc/Bert and make sure they knew of his appearance. He only entered through the back, never the front. He was informed which whores were available that night and he picked one, went to her room, did his deed and exited through the back. Even though the town was small, the Mayor had to make damn sure no one knew about his involvement with such a business. Especially with a wife in the hospital!

There's always a good thing about Henry. He was a people's person. So he spent quite a good amount of money at the Fucking Gulch. It was family money since he had the son of the wealthiest family in New Harrisville Falls. To a lot coming into his small town, his money might be chump change but here in his small town...he was one of the the wealthiest man. And he made sure his money...and power...was used to his advantage.
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

RedEve

Visna

Quote from: RedEve on November 08, 2011, 01:07:47 AM
Looks good! :) I would only ask you to change one thing. A donation worth a few million is a big on the high end. I'd prefer it if you limited it to a few tens of thousands or perhaps 100-200K maximum. It fits more within the small town setting. :)

Done!

RedEve

Snake

I think I might take another crack at the profile making with a better made one. This is too interesting to pass up

Capone

While I was awaiting my approval, this concept caught my interest. I had a lot of time to think on my character, though what I have in mind...I don't know if you'll find it interesting, or will not like it.

Name:
Dean Logan

Unemployed; Amateur writer

Client

Bio:
Dean's mother died when he was 9, leaving just he and his father behind. They were okay for a couple years, even grew closer than ever. It didn't last, though. Soon his father succumbed to alcoholism and violence. He never really beat Dean, not yet at least, but the verbal abuse was too much to stand. By time Dean was 12, his father had been going somewhere late at night and wouldn't return until the morning. One night he ventured out after his father on his bike, following all the way to the Gulch. The staff was different then, and the front door wasn't so closely guarded. He wandered in, hiding in the shadows, watching his father squeeze the ass of some young woman. He gasped as she opened her blouse, and soon all heads were turned.

Before he knew it Dean had been carried through the air, back outside, and tossed against his father's truck. His father hit him once, giving him a black eye. He couldn't remember what his father had said. The next day his father apologized, but every night, every time he came home drunk and smelling of cigarettes and perfume, he reminded Dean never to speak of it.

Dean dropped out of College his freshman year. He was able to pass High School easily enough and earn a scholarship, but College was different. You couldn't just slack on by as easily. He came home for Christmas break only to find his father dead on the floor, drowned by his own vomit, a bottle of Jack in his hand.

Dean went from job to job around Harrisville since then, using his off-time to try and become a writer. Here and there he got some small freelance gigs, but they were for no-name websites that could only pay $20 or $50 a pop. Nothing substantial. He was more of an outsider than ever. Every once in a while someone would bring up his days in Little League, or his fourth grade spelling bee victory over the rest of the county, but never mentioned anything after his mom died. They smiled, but it was fake. It was all fake. They didn't really care, and they didn't want him there.

His father's Will had made it clear that any money from life insurance and other inheritance would be locked away until he was twenty-one. Unemployed for the last two months, he's been living in his parents' old home, mortgage already paid off, and just using his unemployment to pay what he could of the bills. On his birthday he takes a drink, with enough money in his account to last him some time. A thought occurs to him. What better way to honor his father and his inheritance than to take a trip to the gulch?

But this trip will change Dean. It will inspire him to write a book, to blow the lid off of Harrisville falls and its secret. But what sort of book will it be? Will he reveal to the world what depravity can lie behind the seemingly perfect little town? That deep inside everyone is a dirty, twisted freak and pervert? Or will he use it to drive a different point home? That hiding your true self, your true desires, behind some facade of what everyone thinks is happiness...it's nothing more than stabbing yourself in the stomach.

Either way, this night, this first night at the Gulch, will change Dean's life forever.

Appearance:

Well, only not so happy...

RedEve

Character approved, with one small caveat. I would like for any revelations in terms of his novels to be discussed OOC first, and all the other PCs will have to agree, since it would seriously change the dynamic of the story. :)

Capone

Thank you, and that's no problem. He'll be writing his book in secret, and it will be a lengthy process. I expect it to be a long twist and turn of emotions and growth. Anything shattering to the setting will be a while from now.

I'll get started on my introduction, then. :)

Legendary

Name:Jack Matheson

Daytime job or occupation:Landscaper/Handyman

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:Client

Bio:Jack was what some would call a lifer of sorts in New Harrisville Falls. He was born and raised there and even took over the family business once his dad passed away. Known for his dark green pickup with the bright yellow letters that spell out 'Matheson Landscaping', Jack doesn't limit himself to just one line of work. If anyone needs a quick plumbing fix or a maintenance question, they turn to Jack. He lives up to his nickname of Happy Jack. During the day he can be found anywhere from on a neighbor's roof to mowing a couple acres of grass in one of the sprawling fields. Always with a smile, he's happy to help anyone in need for a pretty reasonable price. Because of his line of work and the fact that no one else in town is in competition with him, he knows just about everyone who calls New Harrisville Falls home. Jack lives comfortably in a modest house with his wife Mona and their beagle Midas.

No one other than the regulars at Fucking Gulch knew of the deep-seeded marital problems that caused Jack to stray. His marriage was a ruse of some sorts. Mona just couldn't provide for him in the same way he provided for her. Happy Jack was anything but. His sexual appetite was quite voracious and the fact that he wanted to unwind after a hard day of work was understandable. When Mona could no longer provide him with that outlet, Jack felt the need to stray.

Having been hired almost a year ago by Joshua to tend to the grounds of his estate, Jack got a first-hand glimpse at what he'd soon learn was Fucking Gulch. Curiosity struck him and one night as he lay frustrated in bed beside his wife who slept soundly, he got up and made his way to Fucking Gulch. He'd seen cars and despite the time, the place seemed to be in its prime. Having lived their all his life, it was odd that a place would've gone unnoticed to him for so long.

Once Jack entered and learned of what Fucking Gulch had to offer, he was hooked. More than once a week, Jack would slip out of bed and head to the brothel. He would have his needs met, spend a little money and come home satisfied. Mona had awoken during the night one night and found the bed empty. It made for one lengthy discussion once Jack arrived home and the suspicions have lingered ever since, even despite Jack's insistence that he just went out for a drive.

Appearance:

rhev

Yay for Garret Dillahaunt!   I love Raising Hope.  :)    Reminds me of my wife and her family.   Hehehehe

Legendary

Me too. Love the show and once I realized the character I was creating was going to be a landscaper, I just put two and two together. Couldn't be anyone else.  :D

RedEve

Xerial

If'n you all still have room:

Name: Ares Valentine
Daytime job or occupation: Bartender/Security (at the Gulch)
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Bartender/Security (at the Gulch)
Bio:

When people head south of the border to escape their past, they usually do not mean south of the border from Canada. Ares' was not a past that required escaping from the law when he crossed the border - at least not originally. He came to the United States in the bottom of a bottle, bitter with his government's treatment of his former collegues, and sick of beurocratic meddling.

Ares used to be a soldier, and not just any soldier. He was a member of the Canadian Airborne Regiment, and damned proud of it. When Canada sent forces to Somalia in the mid-nineties, most of them were there on a peacekeeping mission, Ares and his division were there to hunt warlords. They were capturing deeply entrenched hard targets and paying for each victory in blood. But while Ares was recovering in a dirty field hospital from a gunshot to the shoulder, there was a policital scandal in the works.

Two support personnel on the peacekeeping task force, men who Ares would be loathe to ever admit were also Airborne, decided to have some fun playing human pinata with a few locals, and then decided it would be smart to take photos. In the ensuing media frenzy the government decided to embrace the entirely rational and not bullshit by any means plan to disband the Airborne Regiment, and to muster its members into various regular infantry regiments.

Ares tried to play nice, but he could not keep up the act. Villainized in the press, and shunned by the regimental fellows he was supposed to be integrating with, he began to drink heavily. As his drinking got worse, his performance and deportment began to slide, and the brass took note. Before they could decide to process him for an administrative release, he beat them to the punch and put in a voluntary one.

Ares headed south of the border, and fell in with a group of people that he does not talk about to anyone. That other past which he seems to be hiding from remains a mystery. A mystery which might come to light if anyone thought to look in the strongbox he keeps in his Airstream trailer, well, if anyone knew to look there.

He is sober now, and much less of a pain to be around. It took a second rude awakening to snap him out of the bitter and self-destructive cycle. Now it seems that Ares is content to maintain a quiet small-town life, so long as people do not pry too much.

Appearance:

Ares dresses in simply workman's clothes. He avoids fancy brand names, and anything too garish, preferring instead solid t-shirts, work boots, and jeans. His only indulgence when it comes to style is the Tag Heuer watch upon his wrist.

He is in excellent shape, and can often be seen running marathon length runs through and around town, simply to keep his cardio up.

rhev

Only problem is you've got job occupation listed as two jobs that are already taken.  :)   I think the male roles at the gulch are filled?  No reason you couldn't be a bartender at a bar in town though and be a client at the gulch.

lovelygirl

Name:  Aria Miller (Opal)
Daytime job or occupation: Waitress at the Diner in town
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute
Bio: Aria was very homely growing up in town, no one really paid much attention to her. She wanted to be pretty like the others, not such a shy reserved bookworm that she was. Even in high school, she missed out on Prom in New Harrisville Falls because no one wanted to be seen with her. That night she had heard whispers of this place, The Gulch and wondered if it existed. Oh it did. She hid behind a tree to watch the men go in and out, and too her surprise saw her own father enter the brothel!
She was shocked, but she knew there were issues between her parents for a long time. It wasn't soon after that her mother found out about her fathers "hobby" and kicked him out, he moving away until his untimely death a couple years later. What she didn't know was that her father had amassed a small fortune through stocks and left it all to Aria.
Well, she took that cash, at least some of it and went to the big city for a little ' touch up' work. When she returned, she was happy, looking like she wanted to now. No one really even recognized her when she came back, not even her own mother who threw her out.
Aria got a job waitressing at the local diner, but she needed to scratch and itch. She went down to The Gulch and asked the old Man for a job, which didn't take much groveling.
Now she works days at the diner and turns tricks at night at the Gulch.
Appearance:
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!