News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackWhite

Quote from: littledoll on July 05, 2012, 05:55:40 AM
(WOW I've missed so much! I feel dumb. Lol. Should I wait?)
(https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145067.0 => here you can talk normally without interrupting the RP :) You can come to the bridge if you want and we can invite you for a swim)

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled at Michael for a while before kissing Hina again

littledoll

It wasn't long before Anya found her way to the pool. She wanted to go swimming. She was nervous however. At home they had their own pool. She had never swam in public before. She quickly found herself sitting on a chair by the pool in her bikini but she was hugging a towel, trying to figure out if she should actually go in the pool or not.

JackWhite

"Sieg I think you can handle this all by yourself. I'm gonna grab my swimming wear and meet the two of you at the pool."

RadiantMind

Sieg smiled down at Hina, walking her home to get her stuff

JackWhite

Michael grabbed his swimming trunks and some towels at home and went to the pool. When he arrived he dropped his stuff on a free chair and went to change.

littledoll

Anya could see people scattered about. She felt weird being alone at the pool. But her host family had one child and he wasn't very friendly. She got along more with their dog than their son. So she told them she'd be going to the pool but now she wondered if it was a good idea.

RadiantMind

Sieg saw Anya as he and Hina arrived, he smiled "hey!"

JackWhite

Michael looked around but none of his friends had arrived yet and as far as he could see hadn't there been anyone that he knew. He decided to grab a book and start reading for the time that he was alone. Not long after that he heard someone familiar. "Hey Sieg. Who's the new friend?"

RadiantMind

He smiled "You insensitive jerk, she was with us this morning! in the courtyard!"

JackWhite

He frowned. "You were probably with Aaron then, I don't know her yet."

littledoll

Anya spotted Hina and the two boys. She quickly looked away however. She wasn't sure about the people here. At her school at home it didn't matter who you are, you knew everyone. Plus, she had never gone to school with boys before. Just girls.

RadiantMind

He smiled and walked over to Anya "I don't think I ever formally introduced myself" He bowed a little holding out his hand "I'm Siegfried Van Droon, my father is a doctor here, and my mom works overseas" he looked back and Michael "Yo Mike! On a scale of 1 - 10 how rich would you say my family is?"

littledoll

Anya looked up as the boy approached her. She smiled a little, wanting to laugh at how "rich" he wanted to point out. "Anya." She simple said, her accent thick.

azzmeister89

Arriving at the pool Aaron quickly changed into his swim wear and went to the pool, seeing his friend's and the new girl Anya, walking over he waved "hey guys whats up?" Seeing Anya again he gave her a playful grin "so new girl how was your first day of school?"

JackWhite

He just shook his head as Sieg asked how rich his family was. "Comparing to my family I'd say a 6."

RadiantMind

"So... Anya, where are you from?" He asked in a kind voice

littledoll

Anya was a little surprised to have these fellow classmates suddenly just walking up to her. She couldn't help but blush. "It was.. umm... okay." She said hoping her English was correct. She looked at Sieg. "Romania." She stated.

RadiantMind

He smiled and looked down at her, and said in her native language "thought so"

JackWhite

"Mates, I hope you don't mind but I'm going in."

azzmeister89

Laughing at Seig he punched him lightly on the shoulder "now your just showing off man" he looked curiously around "so did i miss anything interesting since i last saw you guys?"

JackWhite

He heard Aaron speak and waited a little before he jumped in the pool. "You missed some romance. And Any, nice to meet you."

RadiantMind

Sieg blushed and smiled "Hina's mine now man"

azzmeister89

"romance? Ah seig you confessed to Hina didnt you? Haha i knew it, bout time you two got together, i swear you could have seen through that even if you were emotionless" he gave them both a hug the watched Micheal get into the pool wistfully "doc says i cant do swimming for the day coz of my eye so i'll be over in the chairs" he made his way over and sat down with a relaxing sigh, his sunglasses and green shorts making him stand out on the white deck chairs