Harem, Ancient China, Sexy powerful leader, OH MY~ Few more players needed.

Started by immabanana, February 07, 2013, 07:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immabanana

This picture inspires soooo much.
She's powerful, she's sexy, she knows it.

She's a ruler; In a man's time.

Plot
Caiai Jaio is the daughter of a powerful Chinese dynasty that rules what is modern day Eastern China. She is beautiful, a prize in the eyes of most of the Chinese "nobles" and the surrounding regions leaders as well. When her father is assassinated in an attempt to make the dynasty fall to shambles, the family advisers insist that his only child, Caiai stand tall in the face of adversary and do what very few women had done at the time: take control and push back the overwhelming force of the rival Xing dynasty before she follows her father to an early grave.

Characters Needed

>>Advisor: Preferably Male~ Maybe Ennunch (think varys from Game of Thrones)
>>Xing Representative~ Oldest heir, Male~ Hetero
>>Childhood friend of Caiai~ Male or female~ If male hetero, if female attracted to ladies
>>Assassin sent to seduce and then kill Jaio's advisers and then her highness herself
>>The late Emporer Caiai's mistress(could be multiple)
>>Any other Harem members you can think of

Character types I would like included(feel free to match them up with whichever harem members you like)
>>A dominate "asshole" to give Caiai her "comeuppance"
>>The innocent youth
>>The cocky handsome bastard

Feel free to let your creativity rein and post here if interested!  O:) >:) O:) >:)
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

AKunoichi

I might be interested in female friend if you don't mind a male playing a lesbian.

immabanana

As long as you are comfortable with it, who am I to stop you?

What angle were you thinking of making her from?

Lascivious lesbian attempting to seize a powerful lover?
Sincere friend with sincere feelings?
Innocent youngin with lesbionic desires for her bestfriend?
Just throwing stuff out there.  :-*  ::)  ;D

Feel free to make her character however you wish.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

AKunoichi

Somewhere between the second and third options. Childhood friend, looks up to the young empress, probably an obnoxious sycophant. Her feelings may or may not be fully requited.

Would this be leaning towards Wuxia or would it be more historically accurate? I noticed you had Martial arts as one of your offs but you are starting a game in ancient china.

immabanana

I like I like.  :-)

No Wuxia, historical accuracy is pretty low on the list of importance as well, and I was hoping for the game to focus more on intrigue than violence, so yeah. Nothing heavily loaded with martial arts will be involved. I actually have a rather soft spot for ancient China, so I couldn't resist either way.  :-[

AKunoichi

Well in my experience Wuxia is pretty high on intrigue and uses stylized violence mostly for the symbolism rather than mindless action.

kckolbe

Would your chars be bi or strictly lesbian?  I ask because they aren't many other female roles.  Tentatively interested, though.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

AKunoichi

My character would probably only have eyes for the Empress, I can't speak for Immabanana but it sounds like Caiai Jaio is either heterosexual or bisexual. Also IIRC in ancient china, homosexual relationships were accepted but "didn't count" and everyone was expected to get married to somebody of the opposite gender. Not doing so would bring shame to there families.

immabanana

Quote from: AK47 on February 07, 2013, 09:52:20 PM
Well in my experience Wuxia is pretty high on intrigue and uses stylized violence mostly for the symbolism rather than mindless action.
Either way you spin it, it's not my cup of tea. Sorry, but if you would still like to play the female friend I would gladly let you corporate it into your character. Other players could do the same as well. C:

Quote from: kckolbe on February 07, 2013, 09:54:00 PM
Would your chars be bi or strictly lesbian?  I ask because they aren't many other female roles.  Tentatively interested, though.

Sexuality is another thing I will leave up to the player. Of course they will all need to be attracted to females or that ruins the Harem plot line with  Caiai, but bisexuality or the like is something that is open for business. I always enjoy seeing drama being stirred up by Harem members romancing other harem members. ;3

Quote from: AK47 on February 07, 2013, 09:57:47 PM
My character would probably only have eyes for the Empress, I can't speak for Immabanana but it sounds like Caiai Jaio is either heterosexual or bisexual. Also IIRC in ancient china, homosexual relationships were accepted but "didn't count" and everyone was expected to get married to somebody of the opposite gender. Not doing so would bring shame to there families.

AK47 puts it best.

kckolbe

So would AK47's char be expected to marry a man as well?  If her char is lesbian, would coerced non-con be acceptable?  Maybe as a form of blackmail or arrangement?
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

AKunoichi

Well for her being a lesbian isn't the problem, as much as her brash personality might make her "unmarketable" as a wife. Marriage would be less about love and more about politics, but she's the kind of person who speaks her mind, and thus can't find a husband. The ideal man for her would be Caiai, but because she's a woman, they can't get married.

I'm not sure if my character should be a lower social rank, or be the tomboyish daughter of a nobleman, with a long line of suitors who each get shot down one by one, nobody really realizing that she's gay.

She might also create problems for Caiai, "Why is the empress associating with such a vulgar woman young woman." but Caiai would tolerate her because of her loyalty and honesty. Something that is hard to find when you are at the top.

immabanana

Quote from: kckolbe on February 07, 2013, 10:07:16 PM
So would AK47's char be expected to marry a man as well?  If her char is lesbian, would coerced non-con be acceptable?  Maybe as a form of blackmail or arrangement?

I don't know if the RP will go that far, but it will be a nice conflict element if it does. "Coerced non-con" would only be acceptable if the character's player agrees to it. So you would have to discuss that with him. :P

Quote from: AK47 on February 07, 2013, 10:18:08 PM
Well for her being a lesbian isn't the problem, as much as her brash personality might make her "unmarketable" as a wife. Marriage would be less about love and more about politics, but she's the kind of person who speaks her mind, and thus can't find a husband. The ideal man for her would be Caiai, but because she's a woman, they can't get married.

I'm not sure if my character should be a lower social rank, or be the tomboyish daughter of a nobleman, with a long line of suitors who each get shot down one by one, nobody really realizing that she's gay.

She might also create problems for Caiai, "Why is the empress associating with such a vulgar woman young woman." but Caiai would tolerate her because of her loyalty and honesty. Something that is hard to find when you are at the top.

I like where you are going with this good sir.  >:)

kckolbe

I thought it might be fun to play the arranged husband of Caiai's lover, agreeing to facilitate their relationship in exchange for certain favors.  Additionally, being the brother of such a character could be fun as well, since AK seems open to incest RP.

Intro Thread

Qt

This certainly looks quite intriguing, count me in as interested. c:

Toa

Sounds great!

I would love to play the queens advisor and I would love for him to be a eunuch, but amybe not from the start.

I thought he could have been an advisor of the queens father and when he is assasinated she chosses him as her chief advisor, but the condition is that he has to have himself snipped and become a eunuch. You could choose if you leave him with a choice or just order the castration. Would be intersting to play how he feals before his unmanning (and maybe a last sexual encounter) and then after the castration.

What do you think?

immabanana

Quote from: kckolbe on February 07, 2013, 10:33:52 PM
I thought it might be fun to play the arranged husband of Caiai's lover, agreeing to facilitate their relationship in exchange for certain favors.  Additionally, being the brother of such a character could be fun as well, since AK seems open to incest RP.
This would be fine with me. From what I understand, Incest was a relatively common practice among the Chinese, and may or may not still be today >_> Depending on who you believe.

Quote from: Qt on February 07, 2013, 10:42:15 PM
This certainly looks quite intriguing, count me in as interested. c:

I'm glad I have you hooked dear. C";
Be sure to bookmark the thread and keep up with what's going on,
And if you are for sure hooked and know what kind of character you would like to play, you are more than free to start drafting him/her up.

Quote from: Toa on February 08, 2013, 02:49:47 AM
Sounds great!

I would love to play the queens advisor and I would love for him to be a eunuch, but amybe not from the start.

I thought he could have been an advisor of the queens father and when he is assasinated she chosses him as her chief advisor, but the condition is that he has to have himself snipped and become a eunuch. You could choose if you leave him with a choice or just order the castration. Would be intersting to play how he feals before his unmanning (and maybe a last sexual encounter) and then after the castration.

What do you think?

I like this idea. I had in mind for Caiai to be quite a naughty little ruler, so this actually fits in perfectly. The other I guess you could say "council members" have suspicions about lascivious actions happening between your character and her, so in order to carry on, he is given the option of a life as an ennunch on the council or walking away. Cool beans!

Would be creepers; it's not too late to jump in! Just saying  O8)

Toa

Great! Count me in. :-)

I am looking forward to the game.

AKunoichi

So where would we start, and what information do we need to make our characters more finished?

kckolbe

AK47, were you interested in either of the relationship ideas I proposed earlier?  Either my char being your char's husband or brother?

Intro Thread

immabanana

A rough character outline [[feel free to add and delete as you see fit]]

[img]Image of your character[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Social Status:[/b]
[b]Martial Status:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]
[b]Important Personality Aspects:[/b]
[b]Important Traits:[/b]

I only included Martial Status because I think it would be fun to commit some adultery ;3

AndyZ

Do you have a freshly captured and scared lesbian harem girl yet?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AKunoichi

I'm assuming we're using last name first.

Name: Hong Sui (red sparrow)
Social Status: Semi illegitimate Nobility, daughter of one of the previous emperor's favored generals, and a nameless prostitute.
Martial Status: Single, many potential suitors. Whomever marries her will also become the Heir to her father's household.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Brief Bio:Sui is the daughter of the legendary General Hong, and one of empress Caiai's few childhood friends. The only one who still dares to still call her given name Jaio. Sui's birth mother was a common prostitute who died in childbirth, but the general took pity on the child and ordered his wife to raise her as if she were her own daughter. Despite her illegitimate birth, the general (who himself had earned his title of nobility) loved his daughter and raised her proudly, letting her get away with things that might be considered unbecoming of a woman. Her adopted mother (who was herself barren) secretly resented Sui and constantly tried to correct her behavior. As a result the girl began to take after her father more. Although he would not let her become a soldier or follow him on campaigns, he enjoyed teaching her to defend herself and survive in the wilderness.
Sui grew up to be a quite beautiful woman and has many suitors despite her birth (something her father is quite proud of), however thusfar Sui has shown no interest in any of them. Claiming that none of them are worthy to become her father's son in law. As the general has no son, anyone who married her would be adopted into her family rather than the usual manner. Many young men seek the general's wealth and his daughter's beauty, but none have been judged worthy.
Important Personality Aspects: Sui is a tomboy, highly critical of others, and quite stubborn. She hates hypocrites and people she considers soft, and isn't afraid to voice her opinions. The few people she respects are her father, and her childhood friend, the current empress.
Important Traits: Highly athletic, Sui is also technically a bastard, although this is typically downplayed by her father, it could cause problems in the future.

AKunoichi

Quote from: kckolbe on February 10, 2013, 12:59:39 PM
AK47, were you interested in either of the relationship ideas I proposed earlier?  Either my char being your char's husband or brother?

I'm thinking my character is a spoiled only child. But you can be one of the many suitors. My character is the only child of a famous general who has obtained great wealth through his exploits. If you were to Mary his beautiful daughter you would become his Heir, you just have to conquer her first.

kckolbe

Hm.  Not sure I could pull that off very well.  Oh well, I wish you all the best of luck.

Intro Thread

Toa

Name: Li Bai
Social Status: Born into a humble background he distinguished himself quickly because of his great intelligence and eagerness to learn. Having graduated from the Hanlin academy at age 19 he attained the rank of royal advisor at an unheard of age.
Martial Status: single, he has no time to think about marriage, but secretly he is interested in Hong Sui. Unfortunatly he is far from being a suitable son in law for her father and she never looked at him with the slightest interest.
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Brief Bio: born into a poor merchent family he was very sucessful in school and won a place in the royal Hanlin academy. He graduated with highest honours aged 19 and had the late kings favour. Now he hopes to be helpful to his daughter and progress in his career.
Important Personality Aspects: intelligent, calm and very calculating
Important Traits: he is loyal to the royal house and wants to further his career, but in exactly this order.