Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

I switched my vote to Bane, after a KatKwik sent a PM to Remiel and I about how she was a villager. Last minute he suggested that we should all switch out votes to swing for Bane, and look at that... a villager is dead.

My question is, Reimel, are you going to tell us publicly what role you have convinced everyone you are behind the scenes?

Remiel

Yes, I take full responsibility for that.  My reasoning for switching to Bane (and convincing you to do so as well) was that he was gunning so hard for Saffron, and I worked out logically (as previously stated) that Saffron can't possibly be a werewolf unless Mintprincess and/or Seranova are as well.

As I told you, Rel, and as I told many others, I am the Lycan.  Derwaysh scried me on Night 2 and saw I was wolfy; however, that's what he would see.  The only way to conclusively prove my innocence is to have the Priest test me; however, I have every reason to believe the Priest is already dead.  If not, I would be more than willing to have the Priest use his or her ability on me, if that's what it takes.

It kills me that I may have just saved a werewolf (Katkwik).   I'm very suspicious of her now, as I am still of Intimate Ink, and of NightOwl.   I also can't shake the feeling Seranova and Mintprincess have been playing us all for chumps this entire game.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on June 19, 2016, 04:13:45 PM
As I told you, Rel, and as I told many others, I am the Lycan.  Derwaysh scried me on Night 2 and saw I was wolfy; however, that's what he would see.  The only way to conclusively prove my innocence is to have the Priest test me; however, I have every reason to believe the Priest is already dead.  If not, I would be more than willing to have the Priest use his or her ability on me, if that's what it takes.

1. You're saying at this point you knew the Seer, even though I know I didn't tell you that information and you didn't know it well into the third day... unless you lied to me about who you thought the Seer was and now he's dead and 2. You wait until you are pretty sure the priest is dead and can't vet you to claim publicly the Lycan role?

Also, thanks for letting team wolf know the Seer is dead.  Although I suppose given your post, and his death, they probably already knew.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Remiel

Oh yes.  I've known for awhile.  I found out pretty early on, in fact.   This is one more reason that I now trust Saffron and Myobi; I tried to bait them with misinformation, and obviously they didn't go for it.

I think it's pretty obvious I'm being set up here.  The question is, Mint, are you the one doing it, or did the wolves just get lucky?

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on June 19, 2016, 04:35:59 PM
Oh yes.  I've known for awhile.  I found out pretty early on, in fact.   This is one more reason that I now trust Saffron and Myobi; I tried to bait them with misinformation, and obviously they didn't go for it.

I think it's pretty obvious I'm being set up here.  The question is, Mint, are you the one doing it, or did the wolves just get lucky?

Soooooooooooooo you lied to me too then? Or tried to bait me with misinformation?  Not that I told you, because frankly I didn't trust you enough to tell you his identity, but I never told you I thought the Seer was someone else either.  Particularly, I didn't go around telling people the Seer was Seranova, which more than one person told me you told them.   

I haven't gone after you all game. You've come after me how many times now?  I would think if someone was being set up it was me with the way you've been tracking my voting patterns while playing revenge voting with Sera and Night the first few rounds so you didn't show up as a lynching vote at all.   Is that just bad luck on your part?  I don't know.  But who seems to be attacking people more falls on your shoulders this time.

Remiel

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 19, 2016, 04:41:02 PM
  Particularly, I didn't go around telling people the Seer was Seranova, which more than one person told me you told them.   

Yes you did.  You're the one that gave me that impression.  You said that you and he had an agreement that, if you were turned Night 2, he would scry you and then vote you out.  Your exact words.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on June 19, 2016, 04:44:45 PM
Yes you did.  You're the one that gave me that impression.  You said that you and he had an agreement that, if you were turned Night 2, he would scry you and then vote you out.  Your exact words.
Nice lie Remi.  We've been over that how many times?   Why don't you have Rel post hat I told her, word for word, which would have been NO DIFFERENT than what I told you, or what I told you again after we had this discussion.    But thank you for forgetting that. 

Remiel

Mhm.  Whatever you say.   Either you've been playing me the whole time, or this is epic village fail.

Anyway, now that I've outed myself as the Lycan, it's really very simple.  We haven't had any werewolves die yet, so that means the Lycan hasn't died either.  If I'm lying, and someone else is the Lycan, all they have to do is step forward and call bullshit on me.  And then the village can lynch us both, just to make sure.   

#logic

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

Madame Professor

Here is thing guys...

I honestly believe Remi IS the Lycan. Here is why: if he believe Der OR Sera was the Seer... he would not have let them live this long.

I also don't think Saffron is a wolf.

Again, I'm voting for KatKwik. The list of folks that I trust and don't trust are starting to get super short. And we NEED a fucking werewolf death today folks. Seriously. ASSUMING we have 5 wolves in play, we HAVE to lynch a wolf for the wolves to win. Voting for REMIEL is a HUUUUUUUGE fucking risk right now.

My suspects at the moment are KatKwik, Myobi, Ink, Sunshine, and Nightowl.

Seriously... I will happily lynch any of the folks on this list. Eagerly so.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Remiel

Yeah.  I'm not making the same mistake twice.  Katkwik

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world

SunshineSparkle

We can't be sure if Remi is indeed the lycan, for once I'm going to believe what he said. I'm voting KatKwik at this point.

O&O    A&A    Avatars

KatKwik

So it's attack another villager! *sighs*

I came to you and everyone that voted for me in good faith. I'm not active when you guys are, because I live in a different time zone, so it always looks like I post in a random time.

I use the information that you guys leave out here and in my first postings I rolled the dice on who to lynch.

I took it on faith that Remi and Rel were safe options because I'm more suspicious of Sera and his logic which made no sense to me.

I had no idea Bane was a villager and like me he was new to this kind of game play. In a desperate bid to save myself and the town I voted for him because Rel said she would if Remi did. So in the end it's your word against mine.

While I play the game using the information that you guys give me, I'm now suspicious of Remi now because in my effort to save the town and stop us losing another villager I trusted him.

I took a risk and now the wolves know I'm not on their side and it looks like the town are into mass suicide, so I'm the next soft target.

Remi claiming he's the Lycan seems a play to cover his wolf hide. Had I known that I wouldn't have made my plea.

Just because MP has been cleared by the seer, well that's what we've been told anyway. According to Sera.

My only possibility is that the werewolves have sunk their teeth into the priest, witch, sheriff and bodyguard (one of them could have been turned)

MP is a great player so it's possible that she was turned after being vetted, so as she didn't even bother to respond to my message, makes me think that another possibility is a wolf has her ear. (Any bets on Remi)

So on that note I'm torn between voting for MP for being duped or Remi for using my innocence against me.

Sunshine, voting for me means you're the next target, because allegedly you don't post enough or at the right time. *chuckles* Are you a wolf? That seems a random vote.

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Mintprincess

Yeah, I don't even know what that was.  Duplicating my vote from last round.   Katkwik

Aiden

Myobi

Rel Mayer

Intimate Ink

Hmm.  Faced with this new evidence, I think we have no choice but to lynch Madame Professor now for her transparently wolven ways!!

Yeah, no.  Not even slightly.

Katkwik.

Galactic Druid

Looks like we've got a little more than half our votes in. Keep it up, village!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

NightOwl35

So I'm just gonna put my vote out there for KatKwik now. Have no real comment as all that needs to be said on the matter has been said.

In fact we already have almost all the votes:

Day 6 Lynching Votes

KatKwik - 7 (Rel, Mint, Remi, MP, Sunshine, Ink, NightOwl)
Myobi - 1 (Aiden)
Remi - 1 (Saffron)

Needs to vote: Seranova, KatKwik, Myobi

Alright, with that out of the way, I want to go ahead and point out a lot of information I've figured out, due to information posted between Remi and Seranova. Between the two of them, you can deduce who started as every special role, or rather what they claimed to start as.

Before I go on this information tirade here, I'm going to say it now. The fact that people started this game with blind trust in one another, and still hold on to that trust is going to be the villages downfall.

First of all, I'm going to call out Rel Mayer. For a few reasons, but one we'll get to later. In a previous day phase, there were talks of voting patterns, to which I made a very detailed list that took HOURS to compile (You're welcome once again for that). Since then, I moved it to another sheet on my spreadsheet and decided to see how it would look there. What did I find? Well here were the WORST offenders in the 5 days we've had so far:

Rel Mayer and KatKwik (5/5)
1.Derwaysh, 2.Amberstarfire, 3.Saffron, 4.Saffron, 5.Deamonbane

Seranova and Madame Professor (3/5)
1.Derwaysh, 4.yugi006, 5.Deamonbane

Mintprincess and Sunshine Sparkle (3/5)
2.No Lynching, 3.Verasaille, 4.yugi006

Those are the three groups with the highest amount of voting the same as someone else. Odd how Rel Mayer and KatKwik voted the SAME all 5 days? You could say how they almost didn't Day 5, to which I would agree but they outed Remi as the reason for that, and he's next on my list.

Alright, so Remiel let's talk about you and how you have posted a few things wrong in the past few days. I'm going to quote your posts for the sake of making this easier to look at.

Quote from: Remiel on June 18, 2016, 07:22:29 PM
So I made a chart (because I'm a huge nerd), and had some interesting revelations:

Assuming the Wolfman has not been killed, Mintprincess and Derwaysh have the worst records, each voting to lynch three known innocents.

So I looked at this, and decided to make my own chart to see if you were right. Mostly as I know better than to trust information with numbers unless you can prove it. Now, I only counted a +1 if the player who was voted for got lynched. Now the important thing here, is to note you posted your findings BEFORE Deamonbane was lynched.

Innocent Killer List

Alright for the sake of this, I'm going to include Deamonbane and Derwaysh in these lists. A player receives a +1 innocent kill should their vote have helped send the person to be lynched and no other reason. What I mean is, that no votes on Emykat at the end of a phase would add as she wasn't lynched, she fled. I'm putting Day 5 in paranthesis and will add the result to everyone next to the total for days 2-4.

Rel Mayer

• Day 2 - Amberstarfire [+1]
  • Day 3 - Saffron [+0]
  • Day 4 - Saffron [+0]
  • (Day 5 - Deamonbane [+1])
Total: 1 (2)

Seranova

• Day 2 - Remiel [+0]
  • Day 3 - Emykat [+0]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - KatKwik [+0])
Total: 1 (1)

Mintprincess

• Day 2 - No Lynching [+0]
  • Day 2.5 (Sheriff Tie-Breaker) - Amberstarfire [+1]
  • Day 3 - Verasaille [+1]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - KatKwik [+0])
Total: 3 (3)

Remiel

• Day 2 - Seranova [+0]
  • Day 4 - Esoteric Myobi [+0]

Madame Professor

• Day 2 - Amberstarfie [+1]
  • Day 3 - Esoteric Myobi [+0]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - KatKwik [+0])
Total: 2 (2)

Sunshine Sparkle

• Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - none [+0])

Intimate Ink

• Day 2 - Saffron [+0]
  • Day 3 - Saffron [+0]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - KatKwik [+0])
Total: 1 (1)

KatKwik

• Day 3 - Saffron [+0]
  • Day 4 - Saffron [+0]

Aiden

• Day 2 - Emykat [+0]
  • Day 3 - NightOwl35 [+0]
  • Day 4 - Esoteric Myobi [+0]
  • (Day 5 - Esoteric Myobi [+0])
Total: 0 (0)

Saffron

• Day 2 - Verasaille [+0]
  • Day 4 - Mintprincess [+0]

Deamonbane

• Day 3 - Saffron [+0]
  • Day 4 - Saffron [+0]
  • (Day 5 - Saffron [+0])
Total: 0 (0)

Derwaysh

• Day 2 - Emykat [+0]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
Total: 2 (3)

Esoteric Myobi

• Day 3 - Aiden [+0]
  • Day 4 - Aiden [+0]
Total: 0 (1)

NightOwl35

• Day 3 - Aiden [+0]
  • Day 4 - yugi006 [+1]
  • (Day 5 - Esoteric Myobi [+0])

Now Remi, what was the other part of a later post of yours?

Quote from: Remiel on June 18, 2016, 09:53:05 PM
Oh, I almost forgot: according to my nifty nifty chart, Deamonbane and Esoteric Myobi both have the best voting records, with 0 innocent lynch votes each.  As stated, Mintprincess and Derwaysh have the worst, with 3 votes each for known innocents.

But wait...if we don't take into account Deamonbane's lynching, Derwaysh would only have a record of 2 innocent kills. Also you left out Aiden, who still has a straight 0 record as he's not participated in ANY lynching. If you were going to add Derwaysh's earlier vote for Emykat as a +1, well that first of all doesn't work as he didn't kill her with that vote. So then the only way he would have 3 at that point in time is if you knew Deamonbane was a villager and voted for him regardless. And the only way you know who the villagers are, is if you're a wolf as the wolves know who isn't on their team while the villagers can only go on what they can figure out. I also find it INCREDIBLY odd how you were casting shade on Derwaysh, and then the day after, you out him as the Seer.

So with this, I'm not disputing Remi's Lycan claim. No, instead I'm going to dispute that Remi was turned by the Alpha.

Also Remi, you had another slight inaccuracy.

Quote from: Remiel on June 18, 2016, 09:41:26 PM
Defined as people who have never accused Saffron, and whom Saffron has never accused.  Namely: Seranova, Mintprincess, Remiel, Madame Professor, SunshineSparkle, Aiden, Derwaysh, Myobi, and NightOwl.

Seranova, Mintprincess, Remiel, Madame Professor, SunshineSparkle, Aiden, Derwaysh, Myobi, and NightOwl.

Now I won't lie, the one vote from Madame Professor was a little tricky to find, and I had to do a little bit of searching. The one on Mint though, I'm surprised you had missed. I mean, that was a vote that DIDN'T get changed! You even posted all of the votes previously! Is it possible you're trying to throw shade at Mint so we lynch ANOTHER villager?

Now up above, I mentioned I'd get back to Rel Mayer. I plan to do that here, but first let me address something. I've seen my name come up twice as "suspicious" now, once from Remiel, and once from Madame Professor. Now they don't state the reasoning fully publicly but Remi did post this little bit about me:

Quote from: Remiel on June 16, 2016, 03:58:50 PM
...NightOwl...could be coasting under the radar...

Slightly edited to address my name being pointed at specifically. Coasting under the radar? Is that all you can say about me? I hate to say it but that's REALLY thin reasoning to vote someone. Also it is a lie, as I have come under suspicion multiple times now and have even ended with votes on my head multiple times now.

As for why I'm going to do this here, instead of messaging the people who find me suspicious. If I privately tell them all of this, I get no where. They could lie about what I say and then use that with their alliances against me and I die. Also it's really shady to message people who find you suspicious. So if I'm going to be looked at as suspicious, I'm going to defend myself here.

So Remi, let me point out who is REALLY coasting under this radar. These are the stats of players and how many votes they've recieved.

Votes Received

Rel Mayer

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 2
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 0
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 1
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 0

Seranova

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 3
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 1
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 3
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 1

Mintprincess

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 10
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 3
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 8

Remiel

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 2

Madame Professor

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 0
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 0

Sunshine Sparkle

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 0

Intimate Ink

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 2

KatKwik

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 6
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 6
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 5
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 5

Aiden

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 5
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 3

Saffron

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 15
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 12
  • Votes ever recieved (final): 13
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 11
(Bolded and underlined this as I found it funny she has had the most votes this entire game and still lives. The only person close behind her, last I checked was Verasaille)

Esoteric Myobi

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 5
  • Votes ever recieved (regardless of change - Day 1): 5
  • Votes ever recieved (final - Day 1): 5

NightOwl35

• Votes ever recieved (regardless of change): 3

So I think I outlined things pretty clearly there for you for who is REALLY coasting under the radar.
People who have NEVER been voted EVER (excluding Day 1): Rel Mayer, Madame Professor, Sunshine Sparkle
People who have NEVER been voted at the end (excluding Day 1): Rel Mayer, Madame Professor, Sunshine Sparkle, Intimate Ink

So you tell me who's REALLY coasting under this radar here. Oh right, I know you won't believe me on any of those except Sunshine Sparkle and Intimate Ink as they're not part of this big group alliance, because everyone in there is so trustworthy. Since it's almost unprecedented that the wolves know all the roles, I'm going to post what I can figure the roles are here based on knowledge and then I'm going to put what I feel is wrong.

Roles

I want to mention that this first list is going based on deductive reasoning from using Seranova and Remi's posts.

1.Alpha Wolf - ???
2.Wolfman - ???
3.Werewolf - ???
4.Werewolf - ???
5.Seer - Derwaysh
6.Bodyguard - Rel Mayer(?)
7.Witch - Christa
8.Healer - Madame Professor
9.Priest - Ceralilly
10.Lycan - Remiel (Turned)
11.Villager - NightOwl35
12.Villager - Mintprincess
13.Villager - Seranova
14.Villager - Aiden
15.Villager - yugi006(?)
16.Villager - Verasaille(?)
17.Villager - Amberstarfire(?)
18.Villager - Emykat(?)
19.Villager - Deamonbane(?)
20.Villager - ???

Unknown: Sunshine Sparkle, Intimate Ink, KatKwik, Saffron, Esoteric Myobi

This is based on deductive reasoning cause quite frankly anyone could figure at least that much out from Sera's list. I was never told roles other than Remi's who came to me. There are ? marks next to Rel, as I don't believe that claim, as well as marks next to the people who have been lynched as one of them could be a wolfman.

So one thing that bothers me is how people keeping saying "Saffron is vetted as villager because she was scryed Night 1!" Ok, all well and good, but did Der ever consider to look at her AFTER someone got turned to make sure? That would make her a powerful ally. Regardless, I'll go with that logic that she's a vetted villager, and move some other people around to where my logic is leading me currently.

1.Alpha Wolf - ???
2.Wolfman - Rel Mayer
3.Werewolf - KatKwik
4.Werewolf - ???
5.Seer - Derwaysh
6.Bodyguard - Emykat
7.Witch - Christa
9.Priest - Ceralilly
11.Villager - NightOwl35
13.Villager - Seranova
14.Villager - Aiden
15.Villager - yugi006
16.Villager - Verasaille
17.Villager - Amberstarfire
18.Villager - Deamonbane
19.Villager - Saffron
20.Villager - ???

Unknown: Sunshine Sparkle, Intimate Ink, Esoteric Myobi

So I'm thinking our bodyguard never did anything and instead had fled the village. Aiden was healed Night 1, and we can look back and see how defensive of him MP was. With that either they're working together so well as wolves, or it's the truth. I would hope that Derwaysh would consider Aiden being turned and vetted him Night 3. So then the Bodyguard never protected anyone because they never voted at all (well mostly). We have no way to prove it otherwise other than Rel's claims, and with how she's flown under the radar, and voted consistently with KatKwik, if I go with the belief that KatKwik is a wolf, then I'm going to assume Rel is as well. I put Rel as the wolfman as it is the least dangerous one to use to claim a special role as she would show up as town. I'm putting Remi as the one who was turned as he has been outed as working with Rel and KatKwik among with his other inconsistencies and pushing for known innocents. It makes it a bit worse when you consider how Derwaysh, Rel Mayer, Remiel, Seranova, Madame Professor, Mintprincess, and Aiden were working together. Again I wrote CONSIDER as I'm unsure if that was the full alliance but it makes the most sense. As for the placement of KatKwik as a normal werewolf, honestly I don't feel it matters which role she took up as they all show as wolf.

This leaves us Sunshine Sparkle, Intimate Ink, Esoteric Myobi. Where would I put them? Well if I trust Saffron's trusting of Myobi, and the fact that 2/3 of them have ALSO flown under the radar, then I feel our role list looks a bit like this:

1.Alpha Wolf - Intimate Ink
2.Wolfman - Rel Mayer
3.Werewolf - KatKwik
4.Werewolf - Sunshine Sparkle
5.Seer - Derwaysh
6.Bodyguard - Emykat
7.Witch - Christa
9.Priest - Ceralilly
11.Villager - NightOwl35
13.Villager - Seranova
14.Villager - Aiden
15.Villager - yugi006
16.Villager - Verasaille
17.Villager - Amberstarfire
18.Villager - Deamonbane
19.Villager - Saffron
20.Villager - Esoteric Myobi

As for a timeline I can muster up going off Seranova's post, and my own thoughts:
Day 1 - Mintprincess is elected Sheriff
Night 1 - Aiden is attacked and Healed by Madame Professor (Derwaysh scrys Saffron and sees Villager)
Day 2 - We lynched Amberstarfire
Night 2 - Remiel is turned by the Alpha Wolf, hiding under the guise of being a Lycan has kept him safe though. (Derwaysh scrys Remiel and sees Werewolf)
Day 3 - We lynched Verasaille
Night 3 - Ceralilly was killed. She had no shade at all, but was active enough in the thread I feel. Using reasoning in that the Priest has yet to show up it would make sense that it would be her. It can't be anyone who was voted as, if you were voted why wouldn't you douse yourself or at least claim "I'm the Priest"?
Day 4 - We lynched yugi006, and Emykat fled the village and with her the BodyGuard role was gone as well
Night 4 - Christa outed herself publicly as the Witch in the day phase and then was killed by the wolves.
Day 5 - We lynched Deamonbane after Remi and Rel had swapped their votes off of KatKwik who I'm assuming they were planning to throw under but figured they could get a villager first, and then would do it the next day phase.
Night 6 - Derwaysh dies as the wolves knew he was the Seer.

But wait you might be thinking! What about Remiel's post here:

Quote from: Remiel on June 18, 2016, 10:01:13 PM
Logic.  I'm pretty certain all of the people on that list know who the Seer is, for example, and yet the Seer has never been targeted at night.  If I was a werewolf, eliminating the Seer is the first thing I'd do.

Remi claims to have known who the seer was from the start. Since Derwaysh is dead, we can't ask him, if he had told Remi or when. According to Seranova's post, Derwaysh had scried Remi (the Lycan) Night 2. Why?

Mint has also publicly came out saying that Remi has lied, stating that Seranova was the seer. Someone who has not come out publicly, but messaged me about this recently, Myobi came and told me that Remi told her Rel was the Seer. How odd is it not? Claim someone on your team is Seer, and "vet" them to random players so they don't vote for them? Suspicious. So while I'm more of the thought that Sunshine is a wolf, and Seranova is a villager, it is possible I had gotten the two mixed up. With that in mind, we MUST take out the most likely wolves first (Remi/Rel/Kat/Ink) and save our last votes for Sunshine and Seranova. We will need a buffer if I chose poorly with Seranova being a villager, and I don't want to be taking that chance.

People can find me suspicious all they want, but quite frankly I've done more than enough to help this town, going so far as to out every special role, as the wolves more than likely already know who they are, and even spend hours compiling information that is right in front of your faces, as well as using the information to prove errors in others words. I'm sorry but anyone can just pull out numbers, but unless you put actual facts with them, they're just numbers that anyone could have made up.

And if anyone questions my vote from last round being on Esoteric Myobi, think about it this way: I didn't know where Derwaysh or Rel fell on that list. A vote for Deamonbane would have just set him over the line, a waste. A vote for KatKwik would have done no good unless I could get Aiden or Deamonbane to swap and that would just leave it at a tie. But at the time, it felt unlikely that anyone would change and honestly I spent so much time just running through everything in my head and just decided to throw that vote away to see if I could get anymore information, and information I did get.

Also I wish to mention, that I mean no ill will to anyone in the game and wish to note this as a...frustration in how blindly trusting people has hurt our town more than you can tell. We're down ALL our special roles. The only one we have left is the Healer and they used their power. In the end it's all a game and you're all amazing, even if some of you might be a bit...furrier then the rest. (Just stating this as I felt I went REALLY aggressive with this post.)

So with that, once again our votes look like this currently:

Day 6 Lynching Votes

KatKwik - 7 (Rel, Mint, Remi, MP, Sunshine, Ink, NightOwl)
Myobi - 1 (Aiden)
Remi - 1 (Saffron)

Needs to vote: Seranova, KatKwik, Myobi

Remiel

I will agree with you on one thing, NightOwl:

QuoteThe fact that people started this game with blind trust in one another, and still hold on to that trust is going to be the villages downfall.

Agree absolutely +100%.    If you're not assuming everyone you talk to is a werewolf--even your best friends--you're not playing this game right.