Dominant Male forced into Submission (M seeking F)

Started by Cooper5362, March 04, 2011, 09:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper5362

Okay, I've tried this one and it has blown up every time.  I'm interested in a female that can force a dominant male to sex slave for her.  It can be a kidnap or any other type of situation.  The female can have the tables turned after she feels the relationship is stable enough.  She can even 'force' my character to dominate her with an intricate blackmail scheme.  I've tried specific plots to create this condition, but the partners couldn't keep it alive; so, I'm opening the plot up to give a creative female writing the chance to make this happen.  I would like it real.  There cannot be fake mind control or fake torture with miraculous healing.  I'm looking for something realistic.  My character would have to deal with checking his dominant personality to avoid consequences.  Romance is not really required for this one.  I'm just interested in role playing a character that has to deal with the power your character uses to control him.  It could be a slave, student, work junior, or any other relationship trap.  Bare in mind my character will want to escape your character's control.  Your character will have to be on their toes to keep control over the situation.  My character will look for an out.  It's a tricky one.  PM me if you have a good scheme in mind please.
Cooper
A/As