The forbidden fruit in the white collar wrapping. (M seeking F)

Started by Bedroom Lazarus, February 07, 2014, 11:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

I'm seeking out a role play partner to go through a scenario of mutual seduction, based on a Catholic priest torn between his sense of duty and the inescapable feelings of carnality that are roiling through him having been suppressed too long.

This would be a work of mutual seduction, from meeting one another, to innuendo exchanged to the point of making blood boil.  Teasing and tormenting each party until neither can hold to any moral conviction and it boils over into a scene of lust and gratification.

And after that it can open up even further.  How do they keep it a secret from the rest of the world, what moments can they snatch away from their respective lives to indulge in the aphrodisiac of each others company?

Obviously this will be a longer term scenario.  I have IM preferences but that hardly means I wouldn't be able to carry it out on the board if that is more your style. 

While I'm certainly new to these boards I have a great deal of personal RP experience I bring to the table.  I prefer my writing to drip with description to bring things to life and ensnare the senses.  From the pulse rate change every touch brings, to the shade of red two bodies create when they tangle into each other and find it near impossible to let go.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me