OOC:Lips Of An Angel ~IN NEED OF CHEATING HUSBAND~(EX)

Started by TamaRose, January 24, 2010, 03:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keala Mensha Khaine

First post up :) Willing to change the picture of the guy if you ladies like too...that not set in stone! Also...wasn't sure what Wolfie wanted to have her name be so just stuck with 'ex' and a not completely detailed background on meeting and stuff...can discuss that more if you both wish :)

Hope you both like so far...I still consider myself a n00b somewhat so if any advice or think I should do anything differently, just say so! :)

Little Wolfie

Alright, I'll have my post up within 24 hours, very busy.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

TamaRose

Take your time.You are fine.Also,if we get ahead of you let us know so we can slow down. ;D

Little Wolfie

With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

TamaRose

I like the way you both post and I love the pics you both chose.

Little Wolfie

Keala Mensha Khaine

Sorry for the delay :( Will try and post again tonight. Was a bad end of the week there with having to put down my dog (like...saddest event ever :( ) and then with the Super Bowl and all, but should be better this week now! Just wanted to let you gals know!

Little Wolfie

Awww, I know the feeling, take your time. I have snow storms from hell right now. So, I'm curled up under a blanket alot.