Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

You go way too far with that damn animation thing!  Get out!  And take the moving thingy bopper with ya! 

Crazy

"I really like reverse cowgirl,  but I want to be on top from now on."

Autumn52

Crazy Crazy Crazy now you say you like to be on top. Well that does it. I have ask you to Dom me so many times and you act all innocent. I am outta here Mister. Bye and good luck on approval.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

olive

Crazy:

They all warned me about seeing someone named Crazy. I figured "how bad could it be, I already flirt with Insanity." I now know the answer.....bad...very....very...bad.  By the time you read this note, I'll be in hiding and the restraining order will be in affect. Goodbye!

Xandi:

I am breaking up with you effective immediately because I didn't know you were seeing Crazy too. No wonder there was never any time left for me, but the least you could have done is let me break up first. Don't try to beg me to come back. Goodbye!

despickable

Olive i have to break up with you any woman who can't turn around and face me isn't worth it even if your ass is nice to look at. Walk away and don't look back you had your chance to face me goodbye

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Oreo

There you go making a spectacle of yourself when you should be home taking care of moi. *locks the door*

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

olive

You are so yummy to look at, all I can think about all day long is eating Oreos. You know I'm hypoglycemic! That's just cruel. *cries and closes the door behind her*

Inked Harlequin

I can't deal with your hypoglycaemia, I'm sorry but we must come to an end. Goodbye! :'(.

Ramael

You went and crowned yourself.

I can't believe this.

I explicitly said, wait for a season, I will make you Empress once I have scourged Bath in your name. But no. Had to go and have the coronation early.

Well good luck to you, Queen Tink...because once I have raised an army of devout followers in my name (from Milton Keynes) we shall topple your ill-gotten rule!

Viva Arch-Duke Ramael!

Death to the False Queen!

olive

I can't sit through another long winded inspirational speech about "when" and "once" you finally make something of yourself. Your current job as paperboy does not meet our financial needs. I'm leaving you for a real go-getter and I'm taking your bicycle too. Goodbye!

Imogen

That's the problem, you never sit and listen. It's always too longwinded for you. Well, I'll make this one short. "Goodbye."
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mordred

I tried. I always tried to remember how it was. Ah but that was so so long ago. Baby, you've changed. Nope don't deny it for you really have. Everything.. Is yours. Just let me get my box and I'll be out of your hair.
*See Pillory*

olive

I'll be taking that box too.... I'm out the door, now.

SpiralSpider

You never look me in the eye when I'm talking to you! I'm sorry but we're through!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Ramael

You're always eyeballing me when I try to talk to you! It's like you think you're Derren Brown with a Sharingan!

Well, Stare-y, we're over. Go find someone else to glare at.

PlayfulPamela

When we get close that necklace you wear scratches me and you just wont take it off. sorry find someone else.
Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

Mordred

I simply don't get it. Vampires.. yeah there's that old joke that we can't be seen in a mirror. But you.. I can't see you at all. Remember when I jumped in the box? I need warning of where you are. I know you won't change. Ohhh, please don't cry. I can't even give a sympathy hug. Sorry, time for me to disappear as well. Good bye.
*See Pillory*

Nitro

I am sorry but we are done I can not take the danger of being caught on fire from the flammable paint and the cigar you are always lighting that is too dangerous for me hopefully oneday you will learn safeness until then we can be no more.

Belle33

We had a date!! Why are you hanging out by the railroad tracks?  I can't believe you forgot.  I'm hurt and I'm out of here!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramael

I will never get over the fact that you dumped me for Michael Douglas. That and you're clearly barmy these days...I mean you're hot and I think I sucked all the fun I could out of you before you chucked me for that fossil...

...what? What do you mean you're not actually Catherine Zeta Jones?

....look, people say a lot of crazy things in the heat of the moment...

ofDelusions

Sorry, but you just can't take anything seriously.

PlayfulPamela

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't either

my o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108434.0

ofDelusions

You are not supportive enough!

You don't understand what I am going through.

Autumn52

ofDelusions why do you think I never understand you. All men say that when they cheat. Have you been cheating? You have haven't you? *cries* Why of why would you break my heart that way? I have to break up with you because now I can't trust you. *Cries more*

Bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

I tried.. *eyes devour your lovely sight*.. oh lord did I try. I thought I could handle it.. but waking every morning with these deep gashes in my back.. what on earth is on your nails? Must be liquid silver. I begged you again and again to change it but you just don't listen. I adored the wild in you. *sighs* Sorry baby.. I gotta go. Change those nails.. and whisper my name and on a dark night, I'll be back.
*See Pillory*