Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Account restricted at member's request

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Falstaff

*Whispers to the ladies*
Maybe start a thread for all new ladies to come help you on this thread...
Like a thread that says...All new ladies check in here and then guide them to help you win  for a change...

And maybe one for all the Approved ladies too, cause it is  :'(

Illuminate

Oreo

89 It's okay, we'll catch up when the Super Bowls start. >:)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Stella

Falstaff

Oreo - you think this round will last til then???  O:)

Oreo

Maybe not, but we might win that round if we are diligent.

Illuminate

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Oreo

Falstaff

*chuckles*  Tug o war...*sips some cocoa*

Maybe we could tie a donation in to the thread for E?

Like, get so many points for your team if you donate???

*sips again*  Just a thought...

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Oreo

Stella

Illuminate

luphawk

*polls lumi close* no my dear, I think you'll find its 85.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Illuminate

*Giggles, and strokes Lup's cheek* I think you're right.. 85 it is.

WashAutumstar

Now now, i go to bed and whats this? come on boys we were above a hundred

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Deamonbane

Stella

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Illuminate